Everytime i settle down to get some reading done the niggers downstairs start blasting their "music" so loud it sounds...

everytime i settle down to get some reading done the niggers downstairs start blasting their "music" so loud it sounds like the house is exploding. why do i even bother?

Lure them out the building with some KFC, then call the police.

>can't read with absolute silence
lmao, what kind of low skill reader are you

drop the dime on them for drug activity, almost can't miss

Just play white noise loud enough to drown out nigger noise

It's like poetry, it rhymes

Drown out the music with the sounds of their screams.

Earplugs.

>he doesn't like trap
not very /lit of you

You live in a place where nigger noise affects how you carry on with your day. The lit life just wasn't meant for you. Go down stairs and embrace your brothers.

>White Noise
Velvet Underground?

^^

Buy some pilot's headphones. They're designed to block out the roar of an aviation engine.

This. Why wouldn't you want to smoke blunts with urban youths?

Noise cancellation headphones, or read at the library.

This x 1,000,000

Next you'll complain about how they're stealing all the white women, whiny cunt.

>not internalising the degenerate modern drone in any form it presents itself as a natural condition, ie white noise like the weather

brainlet

The static of dead airwaves

If by stealing you mean raping and attracting fat welfare recipients (note how these most closely resemble black women) then you have a point

brilliant worldview

I have the same problem sometimes.

Ask them politely to turn the music down, and use your conversational skills and knowledge of philosophy to convince them it's in their best interest and that all of you should form a small headphone-using union of egoists within the state. If you do something nice for them first, they'll be more likely to respond to you positively.
If that doesn't work, play some music of your own loudly, I recommend the Unhuman album by Unhuman, particularly Mutants War.
If that doesn't work, report them
If that doesn't work, goad one of them into attacking you and kill him violently, then take of his lower jaw and decapitate him. Shove the head onto the door handle and take the teeth from the lower jaw into his eyeballs with the canines sticking out from the pupils.

Also, if you're the type of person to immediately see things in terms of race and go to calling them "niggers" for muh shock value and edginess (which is something I truly abhore) you're probably not good with people or even good in yourself.

I think you missed the joke, my dude.