Ive come to the realization that the north has better food than the south

Ive come to the realization that the north has better food than the south.

They do, easily

Yep.

You posted a dumb example, but your basic thesis is obviously correct; which isn't to say that there are a small handful of Southern foods that are really good, but in the same way that popular foods from 3rd world countries are good.

North America as opposed to South America?

Clam cakes with New England style clam chowder, cannot be beaten on a warm summer day by the sea.

NOTE: Not Manhattan style chowder, it is an abomination and a heresy.

t. Retarded yanks whomst are nearly too autistic to function. The philly is really delicious though.

>sea bugs and corn gruel
>still admits that one of the lowest tier northern foods is "really delicious"

At least go with jambalaya or gumbo or something actually good.

your sentence gave me autism

t. fag who orders cheesesteaks with whiz and no onions

Southern food is all BBQ with different sauces/seasonings or all fried shit with Louisiana being the only exception. Northern food actually has regional influence based on the available resources and the previous immigrant population.

>Southern food is all BBQ with different sauces/seasonings or all fried shit
Um sweetie?

>his counter-argument is cheese-whiz mixed with pimentos and crackers

>a bowl of scrambled eggs with a side of graham crackers

And I thought midwestern food was white trash poverty tier. Captcha relevant.

What food does the North even have?

wrong

>cheese-whiz is dumb
>op post a philly

Yeah, it's supposed to be with whiz AND onions

No whiz. Either American or Provolone. Whiz is a tourist thing.

t. Phillyfag

>comes from a city that makes some gross shit
>nuh-uh! only people not from my city eat that gross shit that comes from my city! trust me!

The only places that use that shit are tourist traps like Pats. Most places don't even carry the crap. The only people who eat it are tards from New Jersey and Delaware.

Yeah, just like Chicagoans claim that deep dish is only eaten by tourists, yet it's literally only found in Chicago. Just because you think you have better taste than other people from your shithole doesn't mean you don't live in a shithole and have bad taste.

What? Chicagoanons are always pushing their casserole. I'm done arguing with a tard.

>I'm done arguing with a tard

Fine by me. You've obviously never met anyone from Chicago.

it HAS better food than the south, but it does not CREATE better food than the south

you can find some awesome totally-not-American food in the north, but most of the original food there is weak. If we had lobsters growing everywhere down south, we'd slather it in gravy, wine sauce, garlic and mixed spices, aiolis, olive oil sauce, tomato sauce, and more. You guys eat it with butter and sometimes lemon.

I once ordered a cheesesteak with regular cheese (the choices were either cheese or cheese whiz) and the guy said "you must be out of town, that's basically not even a cheesesteak at this point."

As a southerner (i.e. someone with taste) I make my cheesesteak with well peppered grilled vegetables, bulgogi, provolone and/or pepper jack, and whatever suitable sauces I have on hand (horseradish, mayo, chipotle, hipster ketchup, jalepenos, etc.)