What is this?

Can someone tell me what kind of meat this is, exactly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5jSs4pwokCg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have another helping.

looks like beef shank to me

that is red meat

animeat

meato desu

Came here to post this, was not disappointed.
Seriously the closest thing is beef shank, but even that doesn't look right due to the bone thickness.

It's a cartoon.

It's called mangameat.

But where did the animators get the idea meat should look like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=5jSs4pwokCg

he killed a rare rabbit to get that so no meat that exists in our reality, dumbass.

meat looking like that has been a trope in cartoons for a long time
to me it looks like a partially eaten drumstick

in GATE when they went to the fantasy world and found this they said it was a type of flat meat rolled around a bone this would be how we make it most likely irl

The Flintstones, obviously. It's a dinosaur leg.

The closest thing in RL would be a beef shank.

The bone looks more like a femur to me.

>OP's meat pic came from a rabbit of some description.
You wot, m9

this gif is from SAO and its a blue small ass rabbit that drops this item

so its not based off of real eat, answering ops question

meat**

Why was OP not banned for this? Anime doesn't belong here.

I meant why wasn't this deleted. This isn't an anime board.

i can answer that, because the janitors they hired dont really know this board, i applied, didn't get a response. This was one of the issues i messaged them about

This board could be a bit more tightly moderated but you two are just being pedantic little shits. Hide the thread if it offends you that much.
Better yet; push it towards page 10 by making a better one yourselves. I bet you fucking won't.

>Veeky Forums
>not an anime website

This is an anime website.
Leave if you disagree.

This is a cooking board. It's not for uncultured weebs.

>uncultured

Ok now look here, weeaboo faggots may be running amok, but don't start acting like Veeky Forums is some 'upper crust' thing.

As if we dont have enough fast food threads.

sure we hace fast food degenerate boards but ck is for food, not jap cartoons and basket weaving, If you want anime go to /h/ and /b/

Mangameat. It's not real, but often described as a cross between beef and pork. Frequently very moist and fatty (in a good way).

Wasn't there some site online that sold ceramic "meat bones" in similar fashion to this one so that you could put ground meat on it and cook it that way?

fictional