ITT: your kryptonite

post the food or candy you'd slowly kill yourself with if one day you just decided to become a fat person

I had a real problem eating too many of these at a time when I was a kid, and what's crazy is that my parents never tried to stop me. Made the decision on my own around 18? 19 maybe? My mom still puts a pack of them in my stocking every year for Christmas. So like once a year I'll eat them

twizzlers get a lot of hate. must be the waxiness.

but i love them.

Caffeine-free Coke Zero is literally the only closest thing I have to old Coke Zero right now, and five packs of these babies ain't killing me way more than it already should.

Anything he makes...also him.

Any potato chips really but this would be the current source of my waistline decline to swine if I allowed it.

Kidney

Or anything raspberry flavored. I'm allergic to that.

pic related. I limit myself to one pack per holiday and devour the whole pack in under 5 minutes.

fucking klondike bars man I could eat a whole package of them at once and not even feel it they're way too good

>Toffifay
What the fuck?

Cheating a little bit because it's a meal

But General tsos dinner combo from a really tasty, low-quality, delicious, shitty chinese takeout restaurant. Combo fried rice (the one with the chicken, pork, egg, and shrimp in it), and crab rangoons with duck sauce.

Been my favorite since the early 90's.

>salt & pepper kettle chips
>market rotisserie chicken
>seltzer

That was my trademark "just got home from a 12 hour day of being a mover" meal

Only old people and weirdos like that shit

I cant stop eating these

Yes, I do sip it. I should be ashamed.

Wheat Thins and aerosol cheese.

Also neon gummy worms. But the good kind. The long ones. For a few months I had the habit of buying 1lb bags/containers of them and finishing it off (and sometimes even a second) in a single day.

>Grade B
based

little do you know that I am OOOOOOOLD

Tell us a joke, user.

eww

As a cultured and discerning foodie I will settle for nothing less than grade A.

AND I'M STLL LOCO ENOUGH TO CHOKE YOU TO DEATH WITH A CHARLSETON CHEW

The sweet and savory taste sensation from Panda Express! With its crispy breading, sweet sauce coating every bite, and deliciously-fried veggies to go alongside it, the Sweetfire Chicken Breast is a taste to absolutely die for!

I went there once without knowing it was a cafeteria line and the workers didnt speak english and the chicken was 90% fat and cartilage. Will never go back to that shit hole.

I catch myself down the frozen food aisle hoping to find one for under 2bux. Then I can justify eating one.

>Or two, yeah, at 2bux why shouldn't I buy 2?
>Make it 3, three dinners.
>Okay, all three meals throughout the day.

Fried chicken, and pic related with additional roasted deluxe mixed nuts.

>tfw your mouth wants you to be an overly indulgent hedonist but you're easily nauseated

I had a very similar experience in Ohio. Never went there again.

This, what the fuck?
Those are called Toffifee in my coutnry

This, but either the strawberry cheesecake or the macadamia nut one

Chinese food. I could eat take out every single day and the more you eat it the more addictive it becomes. MSG makes me so damn happy inside.

Original Cheeze-Its are dangerous for me to keep around. Either with a nice, cold pop, or a big glass of ice water, but I could eat them everyday if it wouldn't kill me.

I can tolerate the oranges as well but fuck the yellows. The strawberry ones are perfect.

>Toffifay
What the hell America

I went there the day they opened it in my area and they had pretty much no one working.

dudeweedlmao

it's the perfect snack
and it will be the death of me

I like the confetti pack best cause if you eat the whole thing it’ll turn your tongue black

I had 2 bags in one day once and felt like I had some chemical burns on my tounge

I want to kill myself

How explosive we're your shits after 1lb of gummy worms?

What happened when the banana lost his lawsuit?
[spoiler]He tried again in apeels court.[/spoiler]

Hahahahahahaha

Yum. Now I'm hungry. It's the weekend. Maybe I'll give in to my insatiable cravings for oily potato shavings.

Why this nibba getting his weed dirty.

I would drink it until I was a bloated, diabetic corpse.

This.

Let's be reasonable

Blue Bell. The ice cream that literally killed people and was off the shelves for a year, yet was so tasty that not one person cared.

yes

those are the haribo sugar-free ones that give you the shits dude

they're called toffifee in every country except USA apparently.

This is the bottom-tier orange pop if you ask me. Fanta and C-Plus actually have real orange juice but Crush just tastes like sugar. I'll still drink it though.

Look up that video of hotkinkyjo shoving gummy bears up her ass and then pushing them out. Now imagine how that would feel if she actually ate them and her asshole was as tight as a normal person's.

That's my secret to success, my cryptonite doesn't exist anymore. during it's run it almost killed me, though

Looks like it has a little rolled up piece of Turkey in the middle
What is it actually, I know it can't be Turkey.

i did 5lbs bags and finished them in 3 days with constant headaches throughout but i couldn't stop

Now you’re making me want to see how much I have to eat to start seeing into other dimensions and speaking in dead tongues.

cow tales

One summer I ate an insane amount of sour patch jelly beans, no wonder I gained like 30 lbs.

My kryptonite now would probably be all-butter shortbread.

Ah god now I want to order some takeout