Australia doesn't have any good foo

>Australia doesn't have any good foo...
Meeepieez kuuuunts

What do they taste like

unseasoned mystery meat slathered wrapped in an undercooked pie crust and slathered with ketchup mmm boy

inb4 fairy bread

Which one is the four n twenty?

Grouse strayanism and facken roos m8
Best pie cunt

Even better is homemade onea
Home style mate cost me 20 bucks cenno ai

is it possible to get a meat pie that isn't a grease bomb? Around here even the crust is super buttery

Yeah these ain't greasy at all it's why I like em

The "meat" inside them reaches the bare minimum standards for human consumption. It's basically dog food.

chicken pot pie?

If you're ever in Nelson Bay, go to Red Neds. They do amazing pies. They even have a pie which is Prawn, Lobster and Barramundi in a white sauce.

So it's a pasty for straya cunts

Depends where it came from. A legit one from a good bakery will have nice light crispy pastry, chunks of tender meat, and peppery gravy so good you could drink it. Tomato sauce on top. Basically fucking delicious. But if you get a shit one from a servo or something it will have limp non-flaky pastry and dog food tier meat. Generally it'll still taste okay though desu unless you get a really bad one

I'd eat it

>tomato sauce
You mean ketchup. Tomato sauce is seasoned tomato juice. Ketchup is a tomato reduction.

It doesn't look much but the filling is amazing

How much kangaroo do 'Strayans eat?

very little. It's a meme thing you do once in a while out of curiosity, although there is a handful of contrarian weirdos who swear by it.

Ironically not that much everyone tried it but beef chicken and lamb mince cheaper and frankly tastier desu

Based ausfam here is right as well

It has a weird gamey taste

Molten lava.

Australians are pretty weird.

>in SF
>at a bar with a friend
>ordering drinks
>random Aussie starts shooting the shit with us
>he offers to buy us beers for talking with him
>we turn him down and go back to our table
>30 minutes passes
>we're shooting the shit outside the bar
>somehow manage talk to another Aussie
>we're watching his also Aussie friend smash his head against a wall for some fucking reason
>laugh and keep shooting the shit
>off to the distance, we hear "'EY I KNOW THOSE CUNTS"
>it's the fucking guy from the bar

Are you guys just friendly all the time or what

Tried it once. Very lean cut of meat. It's sold in supermarkets but I don't like the texture. Costs about the same as beef if I remember? Should be less because those jumping cunts are everywhere.

The filling is disgusting are you retarded. That is, if we're talking about the frozen packets you buy from the store. If it's made at home, then mileage will vary, as homemade meat pies seems to be alien to all the faggots in prison land.

>in SF
What is this acronym. San Fran? Secure Fisting?

>Are you guys just friendly all the time or what
No. It's a common misconception. The Australians you dealt with were most likely drunk off their tits because booze is cheaper outside Aus. Everyday Australians here are as hostile and fucking annoying as everyone else. It's a meme country.

The pastry on top of those pies is unevenly and undercooked.

Try-hards like this so desperate to eke out some form of cultural identity make me die a little on the inside.

I'd eat a hell of a lot more of it if it wasn't like $20/kilo. That being said, it's so low-fat it has very limited applications in what you can use it in. Companies try and market it like it's beef which is probably why it's not really being taken up like it should.

At least you guys have decent access to lamb. I'm pretty sure here in the U.S. we get lamb from you fuckers.

In my experience, strayans go into full caricature mode when outside of Australia.

i want so bad to have a snag
tfw 13000 miles away

food of the gods op thanks for this thread, who here
>has a bakery 30m down the street and gets fat from it
user you cant go to the local bunnings in whatever shithole youre in and pickup a snag?
remember though: the shitposting is inside you, no matter where you are

strayans might be cunts but they're good cunts

bunnings sausages are fucking vile

Yes incel we are cunt

Awww boo hoo u don't have a sense of humor
Thx

I had it once and took time to make it the 'right' way. Not at all bad really.

The problem is us Burgers wanna cook everything into pure carbon. Roo as far as I have experienced must be eaten medium rare. If you hate that level of done-ness than kangaroo isn't going to be your thing.

in the picture the packet clearly says tomato sauce, ketchup isn't even that common here

does your local bakery have chili pies? those pies remind me of the old brumby's pies before they stopped making them instore and charging 6 bucks for them

Can't you read cunt? Fuckwit

lads who here /snagsizzle/?

australian. cuisine.

I don't mind it but rarely get it. If it were cheaper I'd probably get it more often. It's extremely lean.

I swear by it.

We really do, I'm not kidding, I go full on crocodile dundee when I'm overseas

Kangaroo is pretty versatile. You could make a kangaroo mince chili and convince people it was beef.

I like the chicken and vegetable Four n Twentys more than the mince

>trying to prove Australia has good food by posting British food
???

who /cheesy/ here?

Wish the local place still made ned kellies

Australia didn't exactly invent the concept of a savory pie though.

op is false flag sad troll

I just like meat pies and wish to spread the word around