I found some mushrooms and put them into a soup. I didn't look up how to prepare them. I didn't wash them...

I found some mushrooms and put them into a soup. I didn't look up how to prepare them. I didn't wash them. I didn't look up what kind of mushrooms they are.I just cut off the bottom part so the mushrooms will separate in the soup. I hope the soup comes out okay. I wonder if mushrooms effect the flavor of soup.

These have absolutely no taste but a chewy/stringy texture. Your body cannot digest them and they will come out whole in your poop, just like how you remembered them in your soup.

Those are super poisonous, throw out the soup

lewd desu

Those are otoko mushrooms which make you gay

Man, trolls are getting lazy these days.

Wash them, cut off the stem, and throw them in some flavorful broth.

I actually hate these mushrooms. They’re fine in flavoring broth but don’t like the full taste of the actual mushrooms on its own.

Those are enoki. Cutting the bottom ofgf and throwing them into soup is basically what they're for, they're pretty mild and mostly absorb flavor from strong broths.

I don't like these mushrooms. They are filling and mild though. They make me feel bloated afterward. I should have bought a bunch of tiny shitake mushrooms.

These mushrooms make my insides feel gross. Like a musky aroma in my throat and weird taste in the roof of my mouth that won't go away.

those are "see you tomorrow" mushrooms because you will be pulling them from your asshole tomorrow...

This. They are enoki mushrooms.

It’s from eating the wrong kind of snatch.

Those are imouto mushrooms, they will turn you into an imouto if you eat them

They're enoki mushrooms and they have the slight taste of lobster. I love em. What you did is a perfectly fine way to prepare them.

Those are magic mushrooms and you're in for a ride

This. They have a nice seafood taste but an ABSOLUTELY amazing texture. Pure joy just munching through them

I could eat a wok full of these, just plainly salted if placed in front of me, I swear

Enoki. Pretty good, but def cut off the brown bottoms. I boil them for a bit then stirfry .

what the actual fuck?? I always thought enoki has a very strong taste of their own and I kind of dislike it.. still eat them every now and then tho.

exactly. very musky.

those make chlorine gas please dont do it user

Do you people just not chew your food?

No shit. Faggot OP got them from the fucking grocery store.

So many people baited. Enoki only look like this when grown by people under special conditions. These are not wild.