Has Veeky Forums ever been at a restaurant with three Michellin stars?

Has Veeky Forums ever been at a restaurant with three Michellin stars?

Only one star place and it was one of Gordan Ramsay's and it was shit

>paying $300 for a piece of fish on rice
That's literally the definition of cuckoldry

Does The Inn at Little Washington have any? Either way, it was the best fucking meal I've had in my life.

I went to a 1 star place in San Francisco called Aziza.
It was shit, so we walked out.

20 get

I went to a place with 4 Michellin tires onces. It was cheap.

I've worked at James beard award winning restaurants, and staged at Joe Beef.
Now I can't cook anymore because I fried my brain on drugs and booze and whippits. And the multitasking is too much

Taco's Truck?

I worked at a 2 Michelin Star in Chicago for a couple years as a front-waiter, bartender, and expiditer. We specialized in 'modern' french cuisine.

I'd be happy to answer any questions anyone has

I went to a 5 star restaurant once, did a 360 and walked 4 steps then did a 180, then ordered a Pepsi then walked 6 steps to the left, then walked out. Would not recommend

y whipits tho?

Because wah wah wah wah

>'modern' french cuisine.
What even is that?

>Now I can't cook anymore because I fried my brain on drugs and booze and whippits
tell us more user. does it affect you day to day?
do you ever feel sad when you see people arguing that more people should do drugs?

>He doesn't know what definition means

I believe the Inn has two, it's fantastic. Good on you for going there. Michelin doesn't rate in DC, so it was incredible they gave the Inn two.

Only been to a one michelin starred restaurant. Been to plenty of bib gourmand places though.

bullshit like sous vide 'roasted' jidori chicken with hen of the woods mushroom and some truffle sauce or a halibut in sauce barigoule with a deconstructed barigoule salad on top.
The prix fixe was 170 for 7 courses

I've eaten at Jean-Georges.

I wanted a fucking burrito but he only had cheeseburgers.

No it literally is not. Jfc read a book or something

how was it user? it kinda looks like baby vomit but did it taste amazing?

Pic was crab risotto. This is the foie gras I had as an appetizer. The four course Prix fixe was around $168 which isn't that bad. Their portion sizing was generous and they gave you a bunch of freebies. The service was also top notch.

Should have read the sign

T-A-C-O-uppercase comma-S Truck

IDK, felt nice.
My vision now is a constant static, I feel like I'm trapped in my own head, can't put into words how I feel, so I just don't talk much anymore.
I hate when I see normies advocating for drugs and shit. Makes me sick, because I know more stupid young people like myself will follow them like a sheep thinking "yeah, drugs r cool, I'm like just Charlie fucking sheen"
Drugs truly are an plague brought on by evil and promoted by kikes as hip and edgy.

well i've never seen a car with three wheels, so no. what kind of dumbass cracker question is that!

You and that food looks like it came straight out of the book "American Psycho."

That sounds fucking delicious but for 170 that shit better come with free alcohol and a blowjob

You need to allow the fat shut ins to quietly rage and urinate in their afghans while they deal with life as they know it. Anger and piss is all they have left.

It's not in DC. It's in rural Virginia.

I've been to four while on vacation;
1 Star Passage 53, Paris
1 Star Temple Restaurant Beijing, Bejing
2 Star Providence, Los Angeles
3 Star Otto e Mezzo, Hong Kong

I had dinner at Providence and lunch at all the others. I would recommend them all.

This is literally me but I never did whippits. It was other drugs. Also I have autism, so I don't know how much that factors in it either... But thanks dude. It feels good to know I'm not alone.
I hope you have happy days. Keep smiling.

You are a couple of weak willed fags is what the problem is. Millions of people use drugs and drink casually without becoming junkies with “constant static vision” and being “trapped in your head”?!?!. Honestly, drugs probably exacerbated an already present mental illness and now your having trouble coping and are looking for something to point your finger at and blame. Well just look in the mirror bro the drugs aren’t the problem, you are.

I know user.

>bagged seaweed and rice krispies over condensed cream of chicken soup
I'll be honest - I'm not terribly impressed.

I’ve been to Per Se and Alinea.

I enjoyed the two star places I’ve been to more.

Providence is awesome

Highest I ever did was two-star Michel Rostang in Paris.

Now I feel bad. Sorry user

Fuck I've been doing drugs like cocaine and drinking for twenty years now and I honestly can say I haven't noticed a difference mentally at all

That's the thing about becoming dumber. Sometimes you don't notice.

No worries, you're just speaking the truth.

Was gonna say this.

Seems like a small mercy. I'd hate to be acutely aware of such a decline.

3 Stars - L'Atelier in Hong Kong. The bill for two was around $400USD for the pre-fixe option. Honestly, I would totally do it again.

I'll be honest, I can't spell as well as before, but as far as conversationally and comprehension wise there's no difference. I was high IQ before so I had brain cells to lose, I guess

1 star pleb here. Some French place in NYC. Fried cow brains yummy

>. It feels good to know I'm not alone.
>I hope you have happy days. Keep smiling.
Hope things get better for you user.
Best if luck in life.
We're all gonna make it

Wtf I'm never gonna try drugs now. For fucks sake

Been to a few in japland and a few in US, Alinea was the only one that was "good" and I remember but still honestly pretty average, probably because I'm a pleb.

>weak willed fags
You don't think I don't know ow this already.
I've traded drugs for fucking disgusting middle aged crackwhore prostitutes, because they at least act interested in me.
I wish I was kidding, I'm so weak.

>those plates
There is the simple beauty of imperfection, and then there is the ugliness of conceited deliberate faux-imperfection masquerading as simplicity.

>Has Veeky Forums ever been at a restaurant with three Michellin stars?

Once - La Bouitte in the French Alps.

This was the late nineties, they might not have had all three stars yet at the time, I don't remember.

It was great, but I've been at equally good restaurants that had no stars - the stars signpost greatness but you can be great an not have any stars if the reviewer hasn't been by or had an off day when he visited.

No because the ones with only 1 star usually have more to prove to keep it. And are usually better.

how was the caesar salad ice cream?

what are they, are they weak willed fags or do they have genetically predisposed mental illness? your post is contradictory and you're likely a retarded mouthbreathing faggot with overly strong opinions.

there's drugs and then there's drugs. you can drink mildly and smoke every now and then and be unaffected. you cannot fucking speedball a few times in your life and be unaffected, that shit will either kill your or harm you.

i have an assortment of faggotty food allergies so tasting menus are out of the question for me whether i can afford it or not

Thanks for reminding me I still need to read that. I lost steam after the ten fucking pages about how he showers at the end of the first chapter.

I eat tire

I ate at Le Bernardin this summer and it was great, but not the best meal I've ever had. It was just a few things from the a la carte menu though, the full tasting menu probably would've been a completely different experience.

geranium. it was great, I really liked it. But I can see how it'd not be worth it if those prices mean a lot to you.

>whippits
N2O thats why
haHAHHAAHA

I live in upstate ny, and despise the city, so no.

i was at one with 4 goodyear circles.

Yeah it doesn't really get better. Long long descriptive boring passages.
The rare case where a movie is better than the book.

I'm not going to sit here and defend American Psycho but it definitely does get better further in. The murders start about 200 pages in if I remember correctly.
But yeah, it's going to have the descriptions of hilariously mismatched clothing all the way through if that's what you mean.

Rochester has great food, friend.

I worked in a Michelin star restaurant for a bit. Cool guys but I couldn't deal with 6 days a week.

To be fair it was one of those Michelin star places that will never ever lose their star because the whole system is fucked.

Used to own a three wheel Tata, and went to restaurants quite often.

Why should I care what a tire company thinks about food?

I've been to Taillevent in Paris in 1999, back when it still had 3 stars.