Why is it that tuna salad tastes nothing like mayo?

Why is it that tuna salad tastes nothing like mayo?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ykk0glGCbY0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tuna
>mayo
>garlic
>coleman's mustard
>worcestershire sauce
>old bay
>pepper
>parsley
>diced onion
>hot sauce
>mix

Obviously all to taste

>Why does apple not taste like orange

Ejaculation tastes nothing like vagina either, what are you talking about?

He's saying that even though you put mayo in tuna salad, you don't really taste it. Fish and onion are strong flavors and you shouldn't be using that much mayo anyway, so it's not going to stand out much.

Sweet onion really brings out the flavor imo. Love that shit.
Just leave it to chill overnight and the onion flavor will subside but you'll be left with a slight sweet taste instead.

For good chicken salad, sear the chicken with cajun-creole blackening spice. Then make your chicken salad with equal parts real mayo and dijon mustard. Forget the all-mayo thing, you need half-mayo, half-good mustard for flavor. And fuck you if you try to fancy it up with fruit or nuts. Chicken salad= chicken + spices + mayo + mustard + celery for something crunchy to offset the texture.

Because you used miracle whip

I Can't Believe It's Not Mayo!

youtube.com/watch?v=ykk0glGCbY0

>Tuna
>Chopped green onion
>Chopped dried cranberries
>Olive oil
>Balsalmic vinegar
>Salt and pepper to taste

Best tuna salad I've ever had.

I have some tuna salad sitting in my fridge but I've been doing it the same boring way forever: s&p, onion, celery, dill relish. I'll try this.
I like adding chopped walnuts and halved red grapes to my chicken salad

If you add enough mayonaise it will taste like it, 56%er. You must have skipped a few HFCS products today. Enjoy your withdrawal.

Mayo is garbage. Spoon of cottage cheese and a spoon of greek yogourt or skyr.

I like a lil' 'cha in my 'una 'alad

Ordered a tuna melt from a diner near me, and it was the craziest shit ever. They actually grilled the inside part of the tuna salad, and they made the outside like it was a buttery grilled cheese.

Is it weird that tuna salad is one of my favorite foods?

fascinating

FUCK DUDE XDDDDD
YOLO

It's a school night, junior. Go to bed before I whup you.

i guess the issue i was addressing is that your shitty recipe had nothing to do with the thread that OP posted

That's not even me, user. Also
>insulting something because you're angry

>tfw I'm OP who posted both
>tfw I just wanted to share my love of tuna to keep the thread alive