Anyone else really enjoy reading inappropriate things on the bus? What are some good books for this?

Anyone else really enjoy reading inappropriate things on the bus? What are some good books for this?

Other urls found in this thread:

sade-ecrivain.com/njustine/njustine.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>reading Lolita on the bus
>woman gets on and tells her young daughter to sit in the open seat next to me
What did she mean by this?

Sade, Hitler, Trump

means she has never heard about the book and is completely oblivious.

It means most people don't care about your existence and what you do.

she's an alize fan and approves of you reading her biography

>Sade
Really anything with a butt on the cover will do

I always wanted to read Mein Kampf at my synagogue for the lels

You're still less of a threat than most public transportation users.

you have to be 18 to post on Veeky Forums

I want to stand in front of an American Apparel in the mall while reading Tao Lin's "Shoplifting from American Apparel" and smirking

I want to read this and the cover is cool as shit but not something I think I could ever read in public

Aleister Crowley of course.

Antisemite! This is hate speech.

>the cover is cool as shit

No, I'm not and edgy teen anymore.

>2017
>riding a loser cruiser

It must be an american thing, Ive read controversial stuff amoung other things on public transport with nothing happening. Most people are too wrapped up in their own lives to care.

In over a decade or reading on public transport Ive never had anyone comment on what I read or even the fact that I was

It's his worst work. I recommend The New Justine, Juliette and Philosophy in the Bedroom as essential Sade.

>A further extended version, La Nouvelle Justine ou Les Malheurs de la vertu (The New Justine), was published in the Netherlands in 1797. This final version, La Nouvelle Justine, departed from the first-person narrative of the previous two versions, and included around 100 engravings. It was accompanied by a continuation, Juliette, about Justine's sister. The two together formed 10 volumes of nearly 4000 pages in total; publication was completed in 1801.
And where you get the 10 volumes?

I got them in second hand bookstores irl and online. I read the Dutch translation though.

Here it is, in original fench
sade-ecrivain.com/njustine/njustine.html

those engravings are worth googling

i can't read on the bus
it makes me feel nauseous

I can't focus your sight bus because is shakin/moving all the time.
Also none cares what are you reading, unles youar'e atractive.

>Also none cares what are you reading, unles youar'e atractive.
You don't need to be pretty, just kind and approachable.

She is training her daugher to become #4 prostitute in all of Kazakhstan and you are practice, yes?