You pay for your girlfriends' meals, right?

You pay for your girlfriends' meals, right?

We split the bill every single time

So this is the power of feminism

This is the power of being an adult with bills to pay

They're both dudes right? I can't tell anymore.

those are absolutely both men

those are both either male or just fucking ugly... on second thought. it's both

>not being a neet

well i bought the eggs

poorfag

those eggs are super overcooked

Reference for that webm is pic. Just something I saw on /gif/ now. I'll see myself out.

Those poor eggs look like they were at the Chernobyl incident.

Of course, I also pay for my wifes sons school lunch everyday.

It always gets me that people don't know about eating all the eggs. I feel like a dad

Until we get a joint account, we usually alternate each time

I feel the same way about people who don't know about oligosaccharides. I mean, duh. It's twenty eighteen.

>your girlfriend
No such thing

yes but her son is on his fucking own

Thanks man.

I've never had a girlfriend before but I would expect to alternate who pays on dates.

gf has 100 dollars in hr account
I earn 70k a year
of course I pay for her meals.

So she's a parasite?

90% of the time no
We pay for what we order.
I usually cover tip and the app if we share one
Sometimes I'll pay for when I take her out to treat her

If you're paying for your girl's food every time
You're a cuck

I don't do girlfriends but when I take a girl on a date I usually cook for them and that always gets me laid.

i understand not paying for a thots meals, but after dating a girl for a while and wanting a relationship with her, start paying the bill. When you get married it won't matter anyway.

I've met so many men who get angry when women try to pay the bill it's unironic.

I want both of those femboys battling over my penis. I can imagine taking a pair of wiggly craft scissors and shopping off the brunetes ding dong so i could go balls deep and impregnate someone's son if u get my drift familia.

Yes because the stupid bitch didn't listen to me and sell her crypto currency when it was still high. So instead of a 6k profit, she's now looking at a 1k loss.

they are asian

truly the sissy race

Are you still in school and/or an incel?
That sounds like shit a kid would think

Been in a relationship for almost a couple years now

Early on, I usually liked to pay but she liked to take turns

Later on, it became more of a 50/50 split

Nowadays, I'd say I pay 50% of the time, she pays 30% of the time, and we split 20% of the time.

I dunno. I think that's fine.

I thought the tradition of men paying for women's meals came from a time when men decided what women eat. Only one menu was brought to the table and it was offered to the man, so that he can decide what to order. Like how only one wine menu is brought to the table these days and it's offered to the man, as is the taster sip.

So if a woman expects a man to pay for her meal today then she must accept that he decides what she is going to eat. Yes?

>the lobster for me, thank you, and a salad for m'lady

Sceak didn't look half bad when he was younger.

I hope she's obedient otherwise she better be a 10. If neither you are a huge cuck

She’s a 5. But user is a 1.

sometimes i pay, sometimes she pays, sometimes we split, sometimes i feed her cum

>if you get my drift
yes we all can read. we understand you are a man of low intellect and poor tastes.

I pay sometimes, sometimes she pays, we try to make it up to each other.

after many gfs ive realized we just naturally take turns. if i decide where we go, I usually pay unless she just wants to.
>tfw your gf calls you and asks what you want from steak n shake while youre driving home from work
>get met at home with a shake, double cheeseburger and fries
>take shower
>get blowjob
>nap time
its not even hard for them to make us happy. if this happened once a week, cant really complain much.

not sure if retarded or retarded

Jokes on you no girl would ever go to dinner with me.

It stems from more formal courtship when a man had to prove that he could provide for a wife. Mind you he didn't have to prove this to her, he had to prove this to her parents because they decided who she married. Marriage was about social mobility and building family assets, not emotional fulfillment or equal partnership. That shit didn't come along until roughly a century ago.
These days, women are allowed to have jobs and both men and women are expected to be financially independent of their families so it makes less sense that one party always pays.

>2018
>not just each paying for what you ordered

my what?

I did, but it wasn't really chivalry or anything. The last relationship I had was with a tiny skellington. I was about 400lbs at the time. Pic related was our dynamic. So I wasn't about to make that girl pay for any part of my meal when I was eating three times as much, that would be stupid, and usually hers were small enough that there wasn't much additional cost anyway.

the one on the right is clearly a fucking white male and unpassable and the asian may or may not be female but im cuter than the white guy so i dont really care and im 27 do i look fucking 27? no because i have genes of the gods

>That sounds like shit a kid would think
You pretending to be retarded? That's how the dynamic has been for years before feminism came into play. It was a characteristic of chivalry, courting and masculinity where a man takes control.

I even know some men who order for their gfs and don't allow them to choose.

>I was 400lbs
How is this fucking possible
Why did she like you?

How is he holding the camera?

No

>When you get married it won't matter anyway.
>Thinking sharing money in a relationship is a good idea
I see three kids and a divorce in your future.