Cigarette and a glass of wine with a nice dinner

>cigarette and a glass of wine with a nice dinner
is there a better feeling than this?

didn't you just post this thread on Veeky Forums?

Yes captain crunch vape juice and a sip after jerkin it

> quit cold turkey 6 days ago

> you post my go to smoke

BEGONE SATAN

You caught me :/
I'm just shitposting while eating

just have one user, what's the problem :^)

For me, it's perique blend American Spirits, the best gas station cigarette

I've never smoked a cig before in my life but i just started vaping 2 months ago with 3mg nic juice and all i can say is holy shit where has nicotine been all my life. Anxiety gone. Random binge eating gone. Acquired nerves of steel. No longer am a pussy when talking to women. Lost 12 pounds. Did gain a nic addiction tho, kinda.

You're just projecting your inadequacies onto the substance. It's not that powerful.

Are you confusing nicotine with cocaine?

I'm not sure about the legality of marketing cigarettes online under false pretenses. Surely someone can clue me in.

For me it is. I'm an auto mechanic and my work ethic has also increased so much that i got a raise ever since i picked up nic. All of this can't be a coincidence.

>cigarettes: cancer
>wine: for fags
hmmm

>is there a better feeling than this?

I used to love this.

Now I can't really smoke cigs. Makes my heart beat fast and I can feel my blood pressure rising.

I do miss that though. A nice perique spirit and some black coffee while you watch the sun come up is so comfy

yeah, not being a fucking redneck

a beer

Smoking cigs sober gives me a stomach ache

"All too frequently to be coincidental, hillbilly jesters who are as stupid as the night is dark are also honest as the day is long. The city-dweller with a symbolic need to see the hillbilly as a debrained clown constantly reassures himself that humans gained something when they left the hills and formed city-states, but he can't escape those nagging whispers that we also lost something in the civilizing process. He hears a faraway swamp frog croaking that "progress" may not always be headed in the right direction"-Jim Goad, The Red Neck Manifesto

I don't know what kind of weird neurotic disorder you have but the only time nicotine get me "high" is when I'm using it on opiates. And that's because it's a mild cns stimulant that helps facilitate the aborsption process of those alkaloids in your body. Besides that, I feel occasionally "airy" like a light dopamine feel and focused. But that's like my first hits of the day.

Cigarettes make all highs feel better.

same

The hardest part about quiting is dealing with the random boners for the first two weeks. It can annoying when out in public.

You smoked for the hipster cred and are still under the age of 20, you'll be fine.

>american spirits
patrician choice, my friend

Low blood pressure, but that's not what this thread's for.

Vaping won't kill you and you'll smell better.

nicotine is a nootropic dummy, ofc that shit'll happen

it'll kill your soul though

You're already here. Why pretend you aren't already dead inside?

yeah, not smoking cigarettes AKA worst tobacco

>clouds.jpg
lol. you smokers wouldn't know a real cloud if you were floating on it.

/cloudchasers/

you might want to reread that filename, friend

This thread gave me cancer.

just because i'm dead inside doesn't mean my soul is dead

So shitposting while smoking spirit blacks, a glass of Apothic Red & a perfect ribeye dinner is better?

Thats an user who has figured out life. Except for the shit cig choice.