Del taco general

cheapest, healthiest, not-quite-tastiest option
they cook their food in-house instead of just re-hydrating, that's a huge plus
the big ol' bean cheese rice burritos for a dollar

anyone know of any tips for extra free stuff like asking for onions and lettuce for free or somethibg

are their sauce packets the same cornsyrup crap as taco Bell?

Only reason to go there is for the 3 for 2.29 tacos on thursday, and "at least it isn't taco bell".

Best fast food dollar menu.

>general

I remember at one of my lowest points, a gf who i loved very much left me. I got 2 fiesta packs and ate about 90% of it in one sitting. My chest hurt so much, like i could feel my heart physically struggling to process what the fuck i just did to myself. Shortly fell asleep after and woke up to release the beast. It hurt like hell but it took my mind off the emotional pain. For that i will always love del taco and visit weekly on tuesday taco night. Thanks for reading my blogpost, friends, happy new year

Del Taco deserves a thread, not a general.

Haven't had it in years now but holy fuck their fatbread (flatbread?) chicken or steak tacos are delicious.

I really miss my parents buying me food lol

I fucking love del taco, But the closest one is 40 miles away

Is it in Orlando?

The one near me has you take an online survey which gives you a dollar off a 3 dollar purchase. Going bold on anything adds fries and sour cream for 60 cents or something like that. Can't go wrong with a half lb. bean and cheese burrito go bold.

^^^or three 1/2lb burritos for $2

I don't eat a lot of fast food but I fucking love my local del taco. I go probably once every other week and it absolutely baffles me that there are people who prefer taco bell.

Best item on the menu to me is the spicy jack quesadilla

Never had Del Taco. Just moved to a place that has a Del Taco that's really close to me and I've actually passed by it on the way to Taco Bell. Anything similar to the cheesy gordita crunch there? Might stop by tonight for some drunk munchies.

Nvm... it's a Taco Time, not a Del Taco. Just looked on Google Maps. My apologies everyone, please forgive me.

Taco Time is supposed to be decent, but I've never been.

>flyover state: the fast food

no thanks

Del Taco is from California you fucking retard.

2.29?

Think youre getting Del taco mixed up with tacoJohns hombre.

No, Dearborn Heights in Michigan.

yes, del taco has menu items composed of tortilla,meat, cheese and beans and fun fact it is made if fresh ingredients which I assume are much more nutritious than taco bells rehydrated crap

tacotime is expensive as fuck. they used to have a dollar menu, not any more

it's 89 or 99cents each +tax and there is a dollar off coupon if you fill out the survey

Yea I just looked at their pricing online... Definitely seems expensive for what it is. Looks like I'll be snagging some Greek food tonight instead. Wish the Popeyes near me had that $5 box at this location.

On Tuesdays it's 1.29