Best Egg Salad

What's your favorite egg salad recipe? I'll make the best one and post pics.

>hard boiled eggs
>'lil bit of mayo
>'lil bit of mustard
>'lil bit of lemon pepper
Adjust based on taste.

i don't like too many yolks. they makes the dressing too thick and rich.

i use a 2:1 white to yolk ratio.

and i add lots of minced veggies:

celery
radish
parsley
carrot
green bell pepper
white onion
green onion
black olives

Pussy

What consistency do you like? Cut into chunks or cubed? I have one of those egg slicers. Sliced 3 ways, you get nice fine cubes.

egg, mayo, lots of sugar
all u need

>ctrl+F 'curry'
>0 results
disappoint

I'm not even a Pajeet but I love a good curried egg sandwich. Great with lettuce, or you can have cucumber instead. Some people have it with avacado.

Paprika
Salt
Pepper
Mayo
Mustard
Relish

Boil some eggs, mash them until finely mixed and then add dry ingredients, then the wet ones and your done.

You’re*

posted wrong pic

Honestly just eggs with mayo and lots of mustard to give it tang. Salt and pepper if you want but nothing else.

I like it with chunks of diced egg but it sort of ends up that way anyway. I’m not entirely sure what the mouth-feel is from “chunked” vs “cubed”.

Ewww why would you add any sugar, let alone “lots”?

10/10 grammar

I consider the sharp irregular shapes like this pic to be chunked. Cubed would be more uniform in shape.

The most important thing for eggsalad is to let it sit in the fridge for AT LEAST 6 hours. over night is better.

>1 can of tuna
> 3 boiled eggs
> 2 fine chopped charlots
> Some green onion
> Bit of capers
> Mayo
> Fine chopped garlic
> Black peper

Have totally forgotten egg salad exists. Such a simple salad, yet so good. I like adding majo and sour cream, chopped onion, just a little salt and slap it on toast with a few drops of Tabasco® on top. Also nice to add some diced ham into the salad.

I love it best when you make it with pickled eggs. I make Cajun pickled eggs (vinegar, brown sugar, pepper, spices), then make egg salad as normal. It’s a little sweet and very tangy and flavorful.

Boil 3+ brown large eggs 12minutes
Run cold water into pot until room temperature ( don't dump hot water, this prevents shell sticking )
Peel eggs immediately after ( the sooner the less sticking )
Wash eggs, dry, place in bowl
Hand slice the eggs into 4ths ( tip to bottom ) on both sides, then cut horizontally 4-5 times, alternatively use an egg slicer for smaller cubes ( I myself prefer the chunk method )
Good salting, light peppering
Add 1 large spoonful of Mayo/Mwhip per 3 eggs

Next toppings
Prep fresh lettuce, bacon/jerky, chicken, macaroni, broccoli, mustard, seasonings etc for the sammich.

Spread on Canadian white, Oatmeal or wraps but any bread will do, alternatively lightly toast and butter the bread.

6 egg whites, 4 yolks, 1 1/2-2 TBS mayo, 2 tsp sweet pickle relish, salt pepper.

But why?

enhances the flavour, I'm unusually too impatient to wait but for prelunchens it's good.

Thanx. I'll try and see for myself by making a big batch and having the leftovers for a few days.

Make enough to last 3-4 days, any longer and they'll start to smell or go bad.

So going by portions, 3 eggs = two sandwiches. At most you'll need 9-10 eggs to last half the week.

I use a fine grater, and just the bare minimum of mayo with a little mustard to hold it together with a bit of salt and pepper. Lettuce and onion on the sandwich.

Thank you, user. This is extremely valuable information for me because I'll be making curried egg so it's gonna smell pretty strong regardless. I'll make sure I eat it all within the three days.
Thank you so much, again!

The eggs thicken and set in the cold fridge. Gives it a much better consistency and mouthfeel.

Here's a picture of egg sliced 3 ways in an egg slicer + dry ingredients: paprika, Himalayan pink salt, and cracked black pepper.

Mixed with wet ingredients: mayo, mustard, and pickle juice.

>tuna in egg salad
Is this actually good? It doesn't seems like the two flavors would go well together at all.

I think so. Just try the recipe next time.

> Crack eggs into square dish, break the yolks.
> Microwave until solid. Cut into cubes
> Mix with avocado paleo mayo,
> Add parmesan cheese and salt
> Add steamed spinach

I might try adding onions next time.

>avocado paleo mayo

I wanted to try it. I don't want that soyboy and rape mayo. When it runs out I plan to make my own mayo, it looks easy.

> pic related
> Tastes like mayo.

I thought someone would give me shit about microwaving my eggs instead.

I had to pick one so that's what I'm going with.
>$9.99 for a 12 oz jar
I apologize, you already played yourself.

> He thinks $10 is a lot of money

Hey everyone, look at the poorfag being smug about $10!

>9 hard boiled eggs
>mush eggds
>add 3 raw egg yokes
>salt and pepper to taste
>mix

It's a common sandwich in the UK, there's even a tuna melt version
It's probably worse for you than a whole pizza but fuck is it good

MIRACLE WHIP MASTER RACE

I like mayo on just about everything else, but miracle whip just works on eggs really well. Oh and also try it on leftover turkey sandwiches with green pepper.

why raw egg yolk?

Ignore this lunatic, you can't store raw egg with cooked food.