Post your best book covers

post your best book covers

>star wars

You start, OP.

"do not judge a book by its cover" - chinese philosopher

funny

it's 2017, higher resolution pls

very good, can u say something about them?

(((Silverstein)))

It's a classic sci-fi publishing series with a fairly low profit margin (the publishing house relies mostly on reprints of Sanderson for most of its profits). None of them (except maybe the Gibson and Simmons books, since the demand for those is bigger) are gonna get any reprints, so I'm currently in the process of buying all 12 released so far before they disappear from stores. There's 3-4 new ones released each year. They're a very nice edition, with well designed covers, numbered spines, pretty good paper and bound cloth bookmarks, though the fact that they used a sans-serif font for the actual text inside puzzles me.

The series currently consists of (in release order):
>John Brunner - Stand on Zanzibar (orange)
>William Gibson - Sprawl Trilogy omnibus
>Sheri Tepper - Grass
>Walter Tevis - Mockingbird
>Cordwainer Smith - The Rediscovery of Man/Norstrilia omnibus
>John Brunner - The Shockwave Rider (blue)
>Dan Simmons - Hyperion (left one)
>Dan Simmons - Fall of Hyperion (right one)
>Christopher Priest - Inverted World
>John Brunner - The Sheep Look Up (green)
>Walter Tevis - The Man Who Fell On Earth
>Robert Silverberg - Nightwings

The publishing house's plans for the next 3+ years contain more releases for the series, including Bradbury, Heinlein, Simmons, Gibson, Tepper, Brunner, Lafferty, Miller, Matheson and, most importantly, Gene "the Meme" Wolfe.

not sure why but i really like the artwork on this one

Source on the War and Peace edition? I didn't think Barnes and Noble had a collectible version for it.

What's the publishing house? I'm on my phone so it's hard to see, but I'm very impressed by the covers and would kill for some better copies of BotNS.

Theyre canterbury classic, costco sells them.

In store only? It's not on their site, and sold out elsewhere.

???

the gibson one looks fucking nice

My best purchase, desu

bardzo Ĺ‚adne

jak wejsc na karachan? xDDD

I love how the Cambridge and Oxford presses have monopolies on my college's textbook store. A lot of my textbooks look like this, and I fucking love it. Great design, this is.

Why do weeaboo's have to ruin everything?

>What's the publishing house?
It's MAG, but those editions are in Polish.
Here's the cover for Burning Chrome. The cover was released in 2015 but the book itself got put on hold for some reason. Maybe it'll finally get released in 2018, but so far only Endymion, Rise of Endymion and an omnibus of Matheson's works have been announced for next year.

Most Folio book covers are top tier

Is this real?

From a hack psychoanalyst's pseudo-memoir _In and Out the Garbage Pail_,which I found at a Goodwill.

what's that teal book

OP said best, not worst.

Easton Press edition of Treasure Island. Sorry about the flipped pic, don't know why it came up rotated. Looked fine on my phone