*spills over in your microwave*

*spills over in your microwave*

Stop microwaving it in wine glasses.

>microwaved oats

do americans really do that?!?

i'm good now. my boys are building me a bowl that should be big enough for 1 packet

It takes a couple of minutes to make on the stove by yourself why would anyone buy this?

Why am I going to spend 10-15 minutes boiling oats, making an extra pot to clean in the process, when I can just throw it in the microwave for two minutes

this
when will yurolames learn?

Arent you supposed to pour cold refrigerated milk into your oats and just eat?

That is instant oatmeal and does not need 15 minutes to cook. Also you are supposed to eat it out of the pot like a normal person who is inept enough to eat instant oats.

It takes water at least 5 to get up to a boil, then 5 to cook it, then 5 to let it cool down enough

I just heat the water in the microwave and add the oats after. It thickens within a couple of minutes. What the fuck is wrong with you?

>What the fuck is wrong with you?
Stopped reading right there.

Because effort and having to exert yourself is what stops you from becoming a lazy fat ass.

let me tell you a story ok so when i was in high school i would always buy these cup-a-soup things that you could essentially drink, all you had to do was microwave it but we only had one microwave for our whole school and once my cup-a-soup fell over in the microwave and got beef stew all over everyone's food that was in the microwave. i luckily had a free period right before the lunch and i put it in before that so nobody knew whos cup-a-soup it was, but the rest of the students were PISSED that their food got mixed with the unknown culprit's (read: me) food. embarrassed, i pretended to be a victim and acted pissed and took some random dudes food that was in the microwave just so nobody would bully me for ruining others' lunch. to this day i dont even know how it spilled over, i think i got sabotaged

Why were you all putting food In the microwave at once?

mine was only one article it was all the students that collectively put their food in the microwave at once

>eating oatmeal in 2018
>not having a sausage egg and cheese breakfast sandwich

Some people have more valuable things to do with their time you worthless neet

>being a fat fuck

Stop microwaving oatmeal in shotglasses

see

you just put it in a bowl, boil a cup of water, put water in bowl, stir

>using a microwave

Why?

Ok Robert Boyle not all of us have time to boil water in the morning

Wtf? It only takes literally 1 minute, if you use a kettle.

>not being a 5'3 500pounds amerimutt in 2018

it takes my coffee longer to brew than it takes my kettle to boil water for oats. Kind of annoying lol

Superior oats coming through

I live in Mexico and I do that. Why use the gas stove, Vladimir?

American retards

I'm from finland and we do that.