Do americans really do this???

Do americans really do this???

Other urls found in this thread:

newsfeed.time.com/2013/10/05/heart-attack-grill-owner-proudly-displays-dead-customers-remains-on-tv/
youtube.com/watch?v=hqf_SIQ3JAk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>butterfat shake

>el americANO senoras y senores jajajajajajajajajajja

Disturbing.

if by Americans with an s you mean at least two people from America, then yes

if by Americans you mean a substantial enough amount of 320 million people to justify your obsession and jealousy of a country far better than your little shithole, then no, but we could if we wanted to

>everywhere but America is a shithole
But you're wrong

>typo in legal disclaimer

if you're not a shithole, why do you waste so much energy worrying about what people in other countries do? the first sign that a country sucks is that they worry about how other countries live their lives

>durr s-shithole
every.single.time.
the absolute state of americans

Ugh. I can't believe I actually searched it out.

There are at least two

Am*ricans were a mistake

Get on our level

Sincerely, Texas

>trademarkes

What's the other one?

how do you even eat this?
whats the point of making it in a "burger" if you cant eat it as one anyway?
just spread all the meat/bread and cheese in a huge plate, why even bother

"Tastse" towards the end of the first line

tastse

Oh shit, that's even worse. I'm starting to think that the guy who started the place isn't a real doctor of anything.

If you weigh over 350lbs, you eat for free. It's the American dream.

If I come in with a bunch of lead shoved up my ass to make myself weigh more do I still get to eat free?

Why are you asking me? You're replying to the wrong person m8

As long as they don't find out, and the lead doesn't start falling out when they start slapping your ass like this

That's why you plug it

So what abomination is wrought upon those burgs, because the single burg looks like something I'd eat

also frying chips in dripping or lard doesn't seem different to roasting potatoes in goose fat, which is fucking delicious

It's a tourist spot in Vegas. If anything it's probably people from out of the country who want an overly stereotypical American meal that keep that place open

My friend visited there recently, said the food wasn't great and most of it was tourbait. Also a lot of disgustingly fat menu items.

Is this from Mel's Country Cafe?

Is that a midget or is the other woman gigantic?

Trannies are mentally ill and shouldn't be allowed in the military or to adopt children.

>also frying chips in dripping or lard doesn't seem different to roasting potatoes in goose fat, which is fucking delicious
t. Satan

but yeah, im not even an american and i always fry my potatoes in lard, its 1. tastier and 2. actually way healthier than frying them in god knows what trashy palm oil or whatever fast food chains use

First of all, it's a novelty restaurant and I think their only remaining location is in Las Vegas which is already the over-indulge capital of the world. Secondly, I think it's hilarious cause it was created by a health nut to make fun of fat people. His goal was to make them feel ashamed about being fat.

Making fun of fat people is putting it lightly
newsfeed.time.com/2013/10/05/heart-attack-grill-owner-proudly-displays-dead-customers-remains-on-tv/

Truly /ourguy/

Can you smoke inside?

isn't this the place that was started by a nutritionist as some sort of darwinistic experiment

Yep

The point is that disgusting lard pigs can justify eating a "burger" to themselves than just ordering a plate of meat and cheese covered in grease.

Is that Boogie?

Those burgers look fucking disgusting.

Small geography reminder america is continent not country.

mexican making fun of americans also need some geography lessons

but lard isn't that bad for u tho.
makes good fries

I like this restaurant. the owner is a blatant fatty hater and he is ridding us of the problem, one heart attack at a time

Not usually. I think there's only one of those abominations. I hope.
It gets criticized by most, even most fatties.

No. There is no continent called America, retard.

Oh she bigg.

it's vegas so you basically can't not smoke inside

I think American are starting to get fit

>blah blah blah something something obsessed

Notice how there isn't a single fat person in that image?

>WAAAAAAH OBSESSED OBSESSED OBSESSED
american """"""arguments""""""

I agree. Hardly ever see someone call out any other country by name but its always "america this, americans that". They truly are

OBSESSED

I walked by there with my brother before a festival. There's a freight scale out front and if you weight 350 or more you eat free.
Me and my brother combined didn't even weigh that. This is the senior prom for Amerilards.

>A-a-at least im statistically thinner than them, Nigel told himself as Mohammed railed his wife in the next room.

2004, year of the JUST

>A-a-at least i called him a muslim since i presume that everyone who shits on americans is a brit cos im too dumb to know any other countries, that will show him, Cletus told himself as DeShawn railed his wife in the next room

youtube.com/watch?v=hqf_SIQ3JAk

This guy just straight up hates fats. He doesn't give a fuck. He can tell them everything wrong with his food and people will still come? Good. This food kills idiots. He makes a living off these idiots who will kill themselves over a meme burger.

You couldn't possibly be a bong; they at least have their own version of wit. You're just dumb.

yeah, cos calling a brit muslim is the peak of american "wit"

That was a different user than me, but that's clearly not even what he said.

Vegas isn't in America. It's a realm between dimensions, where the laws of nature and human sanity no longer apply. Once you enter, you can only hold onto your humanity for so long before your mind degenerates into a state of sub-consciousness, at which point all semblance of humanity is lost until you leave this realm. Stay too long, and you may never return to what you once were.

I thought the triple/quadruple bypass used two grilled cheese sandwiches instead of a bun.

>Not drinking Butterfat shakes and vodka each day

Why are Europoors so peasantry?

this guy is absolutely based, as a nutritionist he got so sick of his clients not losing weight so he said "fuck it, I guess I'll legally kill you all."

Also he carries this guy's ashes around as a trophy of his first kill.

>as a nutritionist he got so sick of his clients not losing weight so he said "fuck it, I guess I'll legally kill you all."
He was a fitness coach and he decided to open it because his gyms got shut down (He called them In'n'out fitness, guess who sued him) and he wanted to try a different approach to encouraging weight loss.
His entire schtick is to completely shame and humiliate you into not being a fat fuck. Apparently it's moderately successful.

This looks like one of those ads from Grand Theft Auto

Hiring that nigress asteroid makes this less funny. But it was necessary.

Yup, comin at you through the power of the Internet.

its a test to see who can out american each other
especially important for blue collar midwestern flyover folks.
with that said though, the restaurant is meh. place felt like a greese sauna
food wasn't bad it was more bland than anything
but i guess its a good tourist trap if you're into that sort of thing

Why is my dick hard?

Why the fuck would they have tomatoes on those burgers? To help the layers slide out from each other?

whatever country you are from will never ever ever be as important as mine is

I love watching that smug fucking faggot reporter get btfo The idiot actually thought he was going to shame that awesome doctor with his hard-hitting questioning, boy was he wrong

>can't not smoke inside
You're forced to smoke?

Imagine being the serial killer in a scary movie, and people just let you do your stuff, you're a successful member of society and journalist ask for interviews with your murder costume made of corpses.
>Do you feel you have a responsibility in the death of people you decapitated with a chainsaw?
And having to explain to them that YES OBVIOUSLY, WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP ASKING ME TO DECAPITATE THEM?

What's wrong with lard?

>t. la creatura

Like how you worry about Americans?

It's even more hilarious when they're trying to blame the doctor for killing people. The man is doing nature's work.

>fried in lard
That really isn't that bad or even abnormal. If the guy really wanted to fuck people up he would fry in palm oil.

NEED sauce on this midget

T. Soyboy

Well of you're not a Brit or Kraut,you'll need to be relevant to even have an argument.

if I remember right, he used to be a doctor or something, trying to make the butter golems not kill themselves
eventually he figured out that they'd rather die than put down the fork, so he's helping them die

Yum

I've been to the one in Phoenix. They don't sell cigarettes anymore and they have a cross shaped bar with mirrors angled upwards so you can see up the waitresses nurse outfit. Pretty cool place to experience the American dream desu.

Ok, seriously considering going full vegan at this point

no you aren't

At 3:59 she's writing with the computer off...

Question!
is the burger halal?
I would eat one everyday after finishing my fast

the guy is legally killing fatties, whats not to love

I don't understand how anyone can fit a bugrer with more than one patty into their mouth.

Practice with huge dicks.

Everything is done with lard which is pigs fat. So nope, not halal at all

this guy is like the Jigsaw of Veeky Forums

>Hello Bobby
>We're going to play a little game
>You are standing on a set of scales
>They show your weight to be over 450lbs
>If you stay at this size you will die soon
>If you get any larger you will die sooner
>But I'm going to feed you free of charge
>Indulge or get your life together
>What happens next is down to you

In b4 a webm for "vegan lard" made with chick-pea water and avocado

>Reeeeee shitholeee

Insecure as fuck about your crumbling obese nation I see

it gets even better
he was a fitness trainer, but realized in contemporary america that's impossible, so got around the problem the other way and started killing off fatties the legal way

And you truly are OBESE

Who here goes to a place like this for any other reason than to experience what death feels like? I imagine it's a lot like excessive drinking at a world class bar, but with lard

>moderately successful
nigga he opened several restaurants, he's mass killing fatties off