McDonalds Specials General

Is this glorious, heart disease inducing burger also available in other countries?
What are some items only available in your country or continent?
Have you ever tried the "Maharaja Mac", which is the Indian version of le Big Mac?

Part of me wishes McDonald's in the US had this, but most of me doesn't care because I would likely never try it unless I was driving through Ohio or some other state where McDonald's is the best food they have.

Just FYI, the Big Rösti consists of a soft bun (baked with cheese and kind of bacon bits on top), a beef patty, cheese slices, a German/Swiss version of a hash browns, bacon and cheese sauce.
It's the perfect sandwich for fat people who dislike any kind of vegetables and/or obviously don't care about their health. Thank God it's only available in January, otherwise I would get fat.

Bermd, Mannfred vom IT hat mich angerufen, hör auf soviel kanal 4 in der arbeitszeit zu kriechen!

I went to Amsterdam a couple years back and tried the McKroket, it's very nice

I'd def try it! When I'm in A'dam, I always eat the nasty fried stuff at Febo or Smullers, their krokets are quiet tasty. Also I like the idea that I don't have to speak with the workers, just put a coin in the machine and take out my snack of choice.

overseas McDonald's look so much more fun than American McDonald's

We had that one back in 2004 in France =P It was named Mc Tartiflette it belonged to time limited serie for the winter season
The cheese sauce was supposed to taste like reblochon, aside from that it's the same stuff.

I don't think we've seen it back since then.

At least here in Germany, it's one of the expensive fast food joints. They try to push a healthy image since they changed the colors from red-yellow to green-yellow. Burger King is way cheaper and always has coupons available, at McD I need 10€ to get a proper meal.

Neat!
I just checked out their description of the cheese sauce used here. They say it's supposed to be made of Chester and Raclette, but who knows. It tastes almost like mayo with cheese flavour, not like molten cheese or something.

>the big roastie

McDonald's offers very similar burgers in Poland occasionally
I've never eaten them but they're quite popular and even people who hate on McDonald's get them

Shit, I was in Poznan last weekend and forgot to visit a McD. I've seen on their Polish website a blue cheese dip which I wanted to try. Have you ever tried it?

>driving through ohio
>not getting swensons

is that a fried cheese patty?

yes it is

They had in Canada a few years back for Christmas it was a bit different tho just a regular bun but hash brown was nice kinda buttery

stop reposting this dumb picture weebo

No, it isn't. It's a hash brown.

the right one is potato, the left ones are fried cheese

The McRaclette in Switzerland is supposedly good but I've never tasted it

Thank you for that pic ;)

god damnit OP, I didn't even realize it's hüttengaudi time again. gotta grab some in the next weeks.

Gib Gummi, denke die Aktion ist in 1-2 Wochen wieder vorbei.

I wonder if you can actually taste the difference between Piemontese and Chianina in a burger?

Wow, that's pretty cheap for Western europe.
Too bad the mcrib sucks.

>pretty cheap
It's the promotional price. Regular price is about 3.80€
>mcrib sucks
t. patrician

fuck. i wish the McDonald in my place have something nice as this.

>der big rösti
lmao naming a sandwich after average German woman

it's so nice that McDonald's has a special autism friendly menu for the japanese

Never eaten friend cheese before gringo?

>a vending machine that gives you a hot meal
Decades ago we had these in America. I don't know what killed them off, it was probably everchanging health-codes.

Cold versions still exist but are rare. Neat as fuck, reminds me of Fallout.

I actually live in Austria and I have no idea why everyone loves this shit so much
It's not terrible but it's not that good either.

The best "regional" burger McD ever had over here was the McLeberkäs and no I'm not joking.

Guess how long hot food stays hot and tasty and edible for even shit loaded with preservatives. Even gas stations change out the roller dogs every few days. They existed in the 60s because TECHNOLOGY but they were quickly phased out as there money sinks and showed no road to profitability.

But yeah, blame health codes because hurrdurr regulationz. No surprise that your one historical reference is some neet vidya. Fucking loser.

>No surprise that your one historical reference is some neet vidya. Fucking loser.
I always figured things like this came into favor because of things like the World's Fairs hosted in America, and people being excited about the 'the world of tomorrow'.

Gas station, and formerly grocery mart, sausage rollers in the US aren't quite the same as a large coin-operated vending machine. I'm only interested because I've never been able to see one in person so there's no need to be a cunt about it.

>Ohio

My mom says McDonald's sells beer in Belgium and the reason we can't get beer here is because of the niggers.

They sell beer in most, if not all European countries.
It's pretty expensive though.

you have to ask for it in some countries tho, it's not on the menu

we can't get beer here because every state has different laws regarding the sale of alchohol and in most you need a special licence to sell it. Combine that with Macca's "family friendly image" which would make selling beer even more of a legal cluster fuck

Ah yes, the coveted mold burger. Very popular in chink land.

If by niggers you mean the busybody fucked in the brain evangelical christians, then yes.

>2€

If we 90 cent mcrib in the US, I would be 400 pounds

Wish McD's in Canada had buns like that. Italian bread is God-tier

$2 euros doesn't convert to $0.90 USD. It's $2.43 USD

if you get a fresh one, it's the best special ever

Nice I want it

I remember this was pretty big in Norway of all places. Tasted like shit.

i wanna try the prawn burger the chinks have

>Chinese seafood
Hope you enjoy mercury poisoning (and also food poisoning)

Very wrong opinion.

>Breakfast sausage and egg on a bun

Absolutely barf inducing

last dec, gurakoro (croquette)

I want to try the bbq one. It looks good and the ingredients don't seem too bad

last summer, State of Hawaiis Official recognition.
Loco Moco burgers

I hope you get bent over the counter OP. I hope a lowly fry-cook from McDonalds grabs you by the hair, bends you over the counter, takes your pants down, and goes to work on your virgin starfish. And when you go home, I hope you tell your mom, "I...I was just shitposting on Veeky Forums, h-here look! And then I went to M... Mc... McDonalds and...and... and... there was a guy... he seemed mad...and he grabbed me... and he did... things... to my naughty spots... and my mouth... and everyone could see!"

Explain your shitposting to your mother OP. I guarantee you've never worked a day in your life. Your mother will be proud of your accomplishments.

Or, fuck off back to /r9k/ and don't. I don't give a fuck wbat you do.

You live in Osaka faggot? Let's meet up and fight