Why do some poor people order pizza?

why do some poor people order pizza?
>Expensive
>Bad for nutrition - all carbs
>they could cook more food for less money

Are they this economically retarded and that's the reason they are poor? There is so many cheap recipes!

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2495396/pdf/postmedj00315-0056.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My local pizza joint is fantastic
BBQ meatlovers: 9 inch diameter 2-3mm thin crust so minimal carbs, with almost an inch thick layer of various meats, topped with cheese. For $10.50, the macros are preddy gud

You eat a whole pizza in one setting? kek, you fat ass

Credit card debt and bankruptcy.

I've seen this plenty of times IRL. People ruining their finances solely through fast food and restaurants. My dumbness sister included.

Lack of cooking skills, laziness and poor financial choices

It's still pretty expensive for my liking.

>carbs
>unhealthy
The absolute state of Veeky Forums

Let me guess, you're a lover of soy? fucking bugman gtfo

>caring about health
Fags and women aren't welcome on this site.

Yes they constantly make poor financial decisions which is why they're poor. It's not just limited to poor people though. I knew a pair of surgeons who made $700k but had nothing saved at age 45.

The majority of poor people stay poor because of bad life choices.

pizza is calorie for calorie the cheapest takeout, and if you're not absolutely destitute sometimes you just don't wanna leave your apartment

>He's not in keto 99% of the year.
you're not a bird, stop eating seed.

Veeky Forums is literally mostly women, you can fuck right off if you don't like it. go back to /k/ or something

Yeah, because calories is really such a problem in modern society.
It's not like obesity is one of the largest causes of death and burden on a country's social system.

tfw I worry I'm not eating enough calories and will become malnourished. Somebody send me money pls

Worry about micros, not calories.

This guy didn't eat anything but some multivitamins for 382 days.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2495396/pdf/postmedj00315-0056.pdf

You have no proof of your assertion, you dumb cunt. You belong on facebook, not here. You don't pass the basic intellectual requirements to be here. Dumb roastie. The only reason you're on this site is because you're not good looking enough to make it anywhere else. Fat uggo piece of trash.

>carbs are bad
What other lies do fatties tell themselves to justify their gluttony?

yeah bro lil C's $5 'za with a $1 'da extension is pretty pricey

Low carb paleo for life, baby.

>expensive
You can get a shitty large pizza for like $5. Most places you can get a large for $10 or so. If you're alone then you could probably keep eating it for at least a couple of days.

Sounds like he lived off multivitamins and his own fat though. Interesting af all the same.

>There is so many cheap recipes!

ESL bro...

Pizzas are a cheap source of calories. One $5-$6 pizza can last you several meals.

>muh nutrition

Most people still don't get it despite what they eat. Just take a multivitamin.

t. manlet

It's a treat, my parents used to buy it only on special occasions like a birthday. I'd have pizza from a pizzeria maybe like 3-4 times a year at most