What are the most filling foods? I sometimes have to go 12+ hours without eating, I want to make the most of every meal

What are the most filling foods? I sometimes have to go 12+ hours without eating, I want to make the most of every meal.

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/ck/thread/S7858750
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Flour + milk + vitamins
Roll up into little balls

I was kinda thinking of actual food.

eggs do it for me. also you can carry a boiled egg around and just peel whenever.

Why do you go so long without eating?

am I losing my mind or have we had this thread with these same exact replies before

Most filling in the moment may not be the most filling in the long run. Thats a hard question.
Charlie please go

You're losing your mind

Oatmeal made with whole milk + scoop of protein powder + tablespoon of peanut butter + banana

That'll sit in your stomach like a fucking rock.

>can't go twelve hours withiut eating

pansy

What are the most filling foods? I sometimes have to go 12+ hours without eating, I want to make the most of every meal.

That just happens when you spend enough time on Veeky Forums

Similar to this, toast + peanut butter + banana slices + sugar is insanely filling. Eat a couple of them at breakfast, you won't eat again until dinner.

Soluble fiber will slow down your digestion but you'll need to drink lots of water or you'll get plugged up.
Grate a carrot into some oatmeal.

yeah what is it about bananas and peanut butter? what happens between them that makes them so filling?

Meat and potatoes have very good calorie by quantity rates

Like a baked potato with bacon for example. Standard builders food

We actually have threads like that here on ck but I think this isn't one of them. Like the other user said that's just what happens when you're here long enough

>What are the most filling foods?
Your mom

There a popcorn brand you buy from boy scouts called Trail's End. The chocolate-covered popcorn they sell contains something that suppresses appetite, though I don't know how long-lasting it is. One bite instantly make you not hungry anymore.

porridge made with milk and, honey I ate that shit once almost went' 24H without eating or being hungry.

What brand protein powder do you use? How much is a scoop?

Wake up you're in a coma

just the generic stuff from target. 1 scoop is (i believe) a quarter cup, 125 kcals, 25g protein

>ctrl + F
>dwarf
>no matches
How has no one brought up good old dwarf bread? I am ashamed.

>12+ hours without eating
>so long without eating

This is a troll thread, and these are all troll replies, right?

How in the name of fuck could anyone think not eating for 12 hours is in manner of being somehow something which needs to be mitigated against?

Fat fucking cunts.

Spaghetti.The noodles themself are enough to fill you up.

>pasta is filling

t. anorexic
some of us actually enjoy food unlike you

We don't really use dwarves in bread any more, sorry.

You overgrown hippopotamus. You literal land whale.

How dare you speak, you sweaty cake addict. How dare you eat your family sized, bbq sauce encrusted, nacho cheese flavor hot pockets?

You are human trash, Fatty McFattyface. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your fat belly and man boobs offers no hope that you will ever see your penis again. Crawl back to the 24 hour pizza stand you just got back from, you literal pig.

I hope you decide to drive your moms car to the mall to devour a box of krispy kreme, as is in the fat persons nature. It would still be the least fattening meal you ever had. Give everyone else a chance for some food, although eating is your sole purpose of living. Fat cunts obsession with 'muh chicken' and 'muh french fires' is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution fat bastards have made to the human race. The MUH FOOD sentiment in the average fat Americunt is both an early warning sign of being bullied for being a fat cunt in children, and never having sex with a real woman in adults.

Take your fat hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about healthy food again, you mockery of our supposed ability to walk upright.. No amount of maple syrup and chocolate sauce slathered on your breakfast every morning will make you human. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of walking up a flight of stairs without stopping halfway for a heart attack.

You are like an elephant, but bigger.

You make chinese buffets go bankrupt single handedly.

Go eat a McChicken sandwich, its the best fast food sandwich. For the 37,492nd time of your life, Fatty, you are eating food made by beings vastly superior to yourself. People who can walk around a store without a motorized vehicle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a fat cunt didn't order the family meal all for himself.

Die, Fatty. No one would miss you. Except for Canadians, who now would have no one to make them look good.

don't call me honey dude

Reviro.
Flour+eggs+water. The poor man's food. Paraguayans eat it with fried eggs, I only eat it with sugar.

"we had"
Damn dude you really are short-circuiting

Fiber from bananas, protein and fat from peanut butter. It's a pretty good combination. Just watch the sugar.

warosu.org/ck/thread/S7858750

t. twink faggot