en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasma_gondii
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

With friends.

white wonderbread with margarine and plastic cheese

Sit on it.
>t. Grill

yo dont

does it taste funny?

Use the barrel of a shotgun as a pallet cleanser.

On a slice of buttered mixed grain bread

>american """food"""

On bread

>implying that's American
Also,
O B S E S S E D

It's actually British.

>Decent smile
Doubt intesifies

You can get this kind of sausages all over (seen the exact same design in Austria tons of times). I'm pretty sure there's some company making the machines and various butchers and sausage makers use them with their own bologna sausage mixture.

>proto-american ""food""
same shit

>O B S E S S E D

>29p per 100g
>29p
>100g
>american

>cats

>hold my hair

Is there a How Its Made for this clown bologna? I'd love to see how they process this garbage

Imagine being this misguided

This meat looks disgusting enough, but slicing it that thick makes it that much worse. The only way I'd consider eating this trash is if it were sliced paper-thin.

imagine having toxoplasmosis

>toxoplasmosis
You won't get that from an indoor cat. God people like you are cowards, literally scared of even the most unlikely of possibilities. I'd hate to live with the fear you do

t. dirty toxopozzed catfaggot

I have no respect for wimps like you

lmfao
lack of risk aversion is literally a symptom of latent toxoplasmosis

t. hypochondriatic Jew

Glad I'm not a weak faggot like yourself

>being scared of a housecat is lack of risk aversion
You must sweat soy

i'd rather be a weak faggot than a cat faggot
you're confusing fear with disgust

>i'd rather be a weak faggot than a cat faggot
Good thing for you you are. I would literally enjoy slapping you around and hearing you cry. "Men" with no balls such as yourself deserve to be bullied. You're literally infecting the human gene pool

>you're confusing fear with disgust
Disgust would be saying "cats are disgusting animals" or something similar. First thing you mentioned was a disease that never even occurs in housecats. That's fear. You're a no-nut coward

cats are disgusting animals
only stinky toxopozzed catfaggots disagree

Soaked in the blood of the innocent while laughing

With ketchup

Did you start eating your steak well-done when the libruls said it was the worst possible way too?

Tbf, liking cats is literally a feminine trait. Dogs are masculine, cats feminine.

Dogs are the niggers of the animal kingdom.

I like an have both. Don't forget cats also look and act very similar to their large cousins like tigers. Would you call a tiger feminine?

Dogs are great but they are a little needy and dependent. I admire the stoic individuality of cats

swallow it down still wrapped so you don't have to taste it.

Plus women tend to like those furry cats like persians. My cat is an American short hair, which looks and behaves like a small big cat (minus the roar of course)

Take this shit to /an/ you fucking autist

/an/ already knows what disgusting shit stinkers cats are, so shitposting about them isn't as fun there

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasma_gondii

t.Lovecraft

on pizza