The pinnacle of Italian cuisine

The pinnacle of Italian cuisine.

>Not eating Beefaroni or Lasagna
It's like you don't even like canned pasta.

Sad truth.

Everyone who is not an American knows that lasagna is the pinnacle of Italian cuisine

Let's talk fine dining.

I love italian food.

Oh stugotz!

I mentioned it last nite but eating I'll eat this cold out of the can. I know it's trashy but damn this stuff is comforting and delicious. I can afford to buy ravioli and I know how to make it, but this is really damned good canned food.

Also the Boyardee story is pretty cool.

Authentico italian pizza!

The pinnacle of American cuisine

They come in cans now?!

Burgers were invented in Germany.

>TREKKING MAHLZEITEN
um-hum, sure american, sweaty

Nice

>MAHLZEITEN
That isn't American anyways. That's been posted on Veeky Forums for a while; usually alongside the canned chickens nightmare.

Yes, because Americans always label their products in a different language than American. Fucking dumbass, foreigners are so stupid I swear to God.

I love these

Chef Boyardee isn't Italian either.

Is OP's pictured canned pasta in Italian? It's following the theme of the thread you triggered babies.

Seriously why are Americans sensitive?

>beefaroni
Beefaghetti.

Hamburgers as we know them we're definitely invented in America. The stuff brought to the US from Hamburg resembled beef tatar.

The overstuft raviolis are awesome. God bless Chef Boyardee!!!

This isn't Italian fucking Americans

I agree with you on everything except for it being delicious and really damned good

>I lash out when others bring a taste of the old country to the dinner table

I just moved to the US and bought this for the meme. It’s fucking disgusting

>he doesn't like italian food

It's pretty pathetic that he had to change the spelling of his last name because Americans were too stupid to pronounce it correctly.

>I just moved to the US

You have to go back

Me encanta these delicious and delightfully authentic Mexican tortillas!!!