>Can't eat solids for a week
What food should I make Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tfvMDzr2Q4g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Food you normally eat + blender

I don't own a blender

Smash with hammer for desired results

Rice pudding. Tapioca pudding. Yellow. Yogurt. Custard cream. Goober. Gogurt. Ice cream.

Make a blender.

Mince a McChicken and toss with ranch.

eat hydrocodone you lucky goose.

>hydrocodone
>not hydromorphone
but yes OP you did get some opiates right go rail those and google the Veeky Forums shake

There's tons of non solid food states you could try.

>curried beef gas
>plasma of chicken and cream
>bacon-cheese bose einstein condensate
>soup

cream of wheat, apple sauce, soup, pate, sherbet, mashed potatoes, ensure, milkshake, popsicle, scrambled eggs, ricotta cheese, cottage cheese,

Take narcos and drink to enhance them

Duh

Hot coffee with a straw
Dry beans
Cigarettes

High calorie Proteins shakes
Kale shakes for fiber so your shits aren't rocks from all the protein
Soup

Asparagus soup is delicious. I always thought of it as a Winter food but I guess John doesn't.
youtube.com/watch?v=tfvMDzr2Q4g

Feel better soon, OP. You have my deepest sympathies. There are very few things I fear more than wisdom teeth shit.

Did they fracture while they were being removed or is your dentist just a butcher? I was eating pork scratchings 48hrs after mine were taken out

pussy
i was eating miss vickie's salt and vinegar within hours of having mine done

I laughed

faggot. I demanded my extracted teeth back, chewed and ate them before I left the dentists chair. I then made sex all over the nurses.

OP here
face is swollen, can't open mouth wide enough, extraction site still bleeding a little
Been eating mostly yogurts and shakes. Shit is mostly liquid at this point. About to make some ramen noodle

its not just pain that prevents you from eating food after a wisdom teeth removal. there are health reasons too. you dont want solid foods because they can get trapped in the hole in your gums left by your wisdom teeth. that can result in a dry socket, which would be extremely painful for you. but you're a big guy so do what you want.

i lol'd

>recovering from massive GI bleeding
>can't even keep down boost jello or pudding
>IV fluids and minerals for the past two weeks

Kill me guys

I had my wisdom teeth removed and don't remember not being able to eat solids for a week
It was a long time ago but I'm pretty sure it was just a couple days

I went to a oral and maxillofacial surgeon and there was literally no pain after the numbness wore off. Still ate soap and tortillas for a long time but I just wanted to rub it in your face.

you don't have to say ramen noodle. just say ramen. there is no non-noodle variety of ramen. feel free to also stop saying "tuna fish"

>not eating non-fish tuna

>everyone has the exact same teeth and all operations have the exact same outcome
are you american by any chance

What's yellow, sounds good?

celery+onion+carrot+potato
protein (chicken brest with bone is the noormie approach)
bayleaf
pepper
spinach OR squash OR tomato paste

boil around 1 hour
remove bayleaf
blend
top with parmesan
repeat

wtf is this I had mine removed yesterday and the dentist said I could eat anything as long as I managed after the first day.

>europoor dentists are so bad it's common to have your mouth wired shut after a simple, routine, procedure

Same. Didn't use any of the meds I got other than antibiotics. Ate a sandwich that afternoon.

/epeen

>everyone has litearlly the same physiology
im not even european you walmartshart but those memes really do write themselves

cream of wheat masterrace

You don't get to keep your teeth?

Rice congee.
Throw in an egg or two when boiling, and stir well.

Survived on this stuff for a few days until I stopped bleeding.

Go buy a blender at once, get some protein powder, bananas, some frozen fruit and some milk or orange juice. Fills you up, don't drink more than one at a time with the protein powder, but drink all you want with just the milk/juice-fruit and bananas.

RAMEN. No kidding.

Forget about tortilla chips for a while! And make sure to "irrigate your sockets" (did you get any good meds btw?)

>get wisdom teeth removed
>doc gives me a month worth of hydrocodone

>no soda for 4 days
lol

Peanut butter and ground oat smoothies

I lived on yogurt and those breakfast shakes

Just got mine out also. Been eating like apple sauce, some baby food blends, runny mashed potatoes.
Before surgery the oxygen mask they had on me made me think of bane and when I woke up I was saying "Dr. Pavel I'm CIA."

I made the Bane reference before the anesthesia kicked in and got a chuckle of the nurse

I wish. Just got some weak ass codeine

call your doc and whine. they will likely up you. Squeeky wheel gets the good dope.

I just ate a ton of jelly and ice cream

I ate fried shrimp tacos with lots of cabbage the day after my surgery. Git gud, faggot.

I got operated on in a place where there was a "Dr Pavel." Not kidding.

Labskaus

Soup obviously.

either you or your dentist is retarded, normally dentists pull out the wisdom teeth of one side at a time so you can eat almost normally while it heals

apple sauce and chicken broth

Casual. I was eating coleslaw the day of getting my wisdom teeth removed. And not that sissy soft green cabage shit either. This was some crunchy fuckin purple cabbage slaw. Only ripped out the stitches on the lower left side.

>Blender foods no tamato or pasta
>yogurt of all flavors get the large tub
>mashed potatoes
>ask for a refill of your prescriptions untill you cant get anymore
>if you run out of pills early make jello shots for the pain

I ate frozen yogurt for like a week, and then added in potato soup on week two. Lost like 6lbs. Good luck OP, wisdom teeth removal recovery is the worst.

>tfw in horrible pain for weeks and left with tongue permanently half paralyzed

asscream

>not just going to the local frozen custard stand and having a milkshake for every meal

Don't let Veeky Forums hear you say that

What the fuck, can't you sue for that?

it was torture when I got mine out. Usually you eat soups puddings. Pretty much anything you don't have to chew