Help me obi wan Veeky Forumsenobi, what are some simple vegetarian dishes that'll impress a grill? Excluding pastas...

Help me obi wan Veeky Forumsenobi, what are some simple vegetarian dishes that'll impress a grill? Excluding pastas. Preferably something you've actually tried.

Other urls found in this thread:

cookieandkate.com/2013/curried-cauliflower-soup/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not even joking brah obi-wan is my actual nickname.
for that, i'll shoot you a nice dish she'll love:

Potato Leek Soup w/ Bacon
Crusty Peasant Bread

if you're into that, i'll throw the recipes at the backdog 840 for you, bro

I'm down with that. Wtf do I use to substitute for bacon though?

double namefag triple nigger. If voodoo works, you getting aids.

brah replace it with some dried shiitakes

Found a recipe for vegan shiitake bacon.

I actually think potato soup might be a win. Thanks, bud.

>make 2 good sized leeks look nice. after all, you're tryna get laid with this fish, brah. gotta reel her in somehow. also, slice the white parts skinny.
>melt like, 3 pats of butter in a good sized pan on medium heat. cube up like a poundish of taters while you're at it.
>throw the leeks in the butter until they tenderize. don't brown 'em, bro.
>add the taters to the pan with like, 5ish cups of chicken stock with a small bouquet garni.
>season that shit with S n P, brah. make sure that shit SIMMERS.
>cook that shit for a solid 25ish minutes. gotta tenderize that shit. after that, take it off the heat
>take out a few of the cooked up leeks. save em for later.
>puree the tater mixture. transfer back to the pan and turn on a gentle heat.
>stir in like a third of a cup of heavy cream, bro. none of that milk shit
>after the cream is cooked into it, serve with the bread ima show you to make

>gather the 'gredients, bro. you're gonna need a tsp of salt, 4 cups flour, a pack of yeast (not from your girl), and 2 cups of WARM H2O
>stir all 'gredients into a bowl (preferrably pyrex, but do what you gotta do, bro) and cover it with plastic wrap.
>let that shit be for an hour.
>after that, stir real nice with a wooden spoon and cover it up again
>let an hour pass 'fore you sprinkle some flour on top and stir into a ball
>put that shit on a pan and let it sit while you preheat the oven to 450 in americans.
>when that shit is done preheating, put the pan in and wait like, 45mins or an hour.
>check in on the bread during that time and tap occasionally. if it sounds hollow, it's done bro.

So just sub veg stock for the chkn stock and I'm golden? Or is there a chad alternative?

better gaid laid after that shit, broham

yeah bro, any stock can work.
also, use the shrooms or vegan bacon for a garnish

Thanks again, man. Seriously. Will report back if we smash with end result of your recipe.

bet

>vegetarian
Red flag. Get out while you still can.

>moral codes are red flags
Oh my.

Alright bro, suit yourself. But don't say I never warned you.

Tell me why that's a red flag, then.

You'll see.

You can't even explain your opinion.
Fucking faggot.

ratatouille. vegetable soup. vegetable tian. look these up, they're my go-to when i have fussy guests. ratatouille especially, because chicks love french shit (especially asian chicks for some reason)

>moral codes in cooking
kys

Anakin Skywalker here, don't listen to this cunt he doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

Start off with some wontons, then a little stir fried tofu, then maybe some raspberry tiramisu to finish off. And also remember the power of the dark side.

wanna bro down, faggot?

I just made this recipe and it turned out excellent, would recommend.

cookieandkate.com/2013/curried-cauliflower-soup/