Skips breakfast

>skips breakfast

Why do manchildren do this? It's the most delicious and variable meal of the day. You can have it sweet or savory,hot or cold. Behind every great man is an even greater breakfast.

>frogposting

Why eat breakfast in the traditional sense though?
>Mah protien
Don't need it now, and in fact if you over eat can make you tired. Actually, getting your required protein from dinner alone is more than doable.

Why not have a nice bone broth soup and a small amount of carbs of your choice to help you through your day? Could be a doughnut or poptart, piece of toast. Having a big breakfast is a meme unless you don't work a traditional 9-5 and breakfast is your dinner or some shit.

Big breakfasts has been created by shills and your a meme for falling for it. The only acceptable time for a big breakfast is breakfast for dinner.

you can have any meal any way you want. most people who skip breakfast do it because they don't have time as they are *not* manchildren. there are others who do it for some spurious diet reasons, some who just prefer to get going in the morning and eat for a break later on, and some who feel queasy if they eat that early.

shut up you idiot, you're not selling a book are you so why are you boring us with this nonsense.

Some of us have jobs and don't have time for breakfast, also some of us don't live with our mothers and don't have breakfast made for us. Maybe one day you'll get to experience what responsibility is like.

>nonsense.
My bad bro. Want a link to my blog XD

Really though. You sound dumb and you are dumb.

i don't even feel like eating anything till noon because i never wake up hungry
this has to be some kind of modern invention to trick people into overeating
you don't need to eat more than twice a day

>Maybe one day you'll get to experience what responsibility is like.
Says the guy who can't wake up 10 minutes earlier to make some food.

We eat so late at night now that you're right, we really don't need to eat breakfast anymore. We don't go to bed at sundown and wake up at the crack of dawn anymore. Very much outdated.

Only children and people doing hard labor need breakfast. For most people its just unnecessary calories that make it more difficult to keep to around 2000 calories

>muh job

That isn't an argument. If you're working a job where you can't afford the time to eat breakfast then you've already failed as a human.

you are wasting your life thinking about what other people should be eating unless that is literally your job. you get unreliable information and your personal observations are also dodgy. eat what you want and go to the doctor if you are unwell. stop ranting about it on the internet.

Same posting faggot, fucking embarrassing.

I love breakfast food but usually eat it at lunchtime.

USA egg & milk industry shills breakfast nonsense to dumb fuck flyover trailer park rodents who work MUHH NAIN TO FHUIIIVE.

I don't blame these companies because they are essentially killing off these dipshits and making the world a better place at the same time.

Now watch some assblasted day laboring trailer rodent bitch and moan and parrot bullshit like soyboy & beta.

Eating before 11:00 or so gives me diarrhea. Sometimes even a glass of water or brushing my teeth will do this, but I don't really have an option as far as those go.

Yeah bro it's not like every athlete eats a good quality breakfast to start the day.

>you are wasting your life thinking about what other people should be eating unless that is literally your job
I'm responding with my opinion about what I think is healthy on an anonymous board. Your being triggered. You have the problem, not me. You think your opinion matters more than mine? Or that I'm wasting my time? You sound retarded, bro. I'm not wasting my time thinking about OTHER people, I'm thinking about myself. Grow the fuck up

>But but I disagree, stop posting on my board

I uploaded a copy of my book to pirate Bay under common_sense.pdf if you want a look.

Your probably buthurt because you know I'm mostly right unless your a growing kid or a fucking athlete. The fact that YOU care so much about what I'm saying is hilarious and projecting. No one cares what you have to say because you literally said nothing of interest that wasn't already said. Reread your posts. Nothing. Of. Interest.

I bet you wake up exhausted every morning before heading out to your minimum wage job.

>shills!!

only kids and dumbass unskilled laborers need to eat breakfast first thing in the morning
do you even know why it's called that?
you're breaking your fast, it's the first meal regardless of what time it is

If you do any sort of physical activity you should eat a small, protein rich breakfast. Big breakfasts aren't a shill, bacon and eggs was a shill based on the concept of the big, protein rich breakfast. Keep eating broth for breakfast, manlet, I'll stick to the eggs and fruit.

>I'm responding with my opinion about what I think is healthy on an anonymous board.
yes, you are, and that is a waste of your time.

>Your probably buthurt because you know I'm mostly right unless your a growing kid or a fucking athlete.
i don't know you're mostly right at all. i don't think there is any reason to favour or avoid large breakfasts unless you are trying to optimise your diet for a particular effect, in which case you should be consulting with a professional.

t.low test working an unfulfilling office job

His brain is so overworked because of the stress of making burgers all day that he thinks we're the same person

t. breaking my back for minimum wage

Your level of retarded astounds me. Thanks bro I needed a good giggle. Thanks for adding nothing to the conversation again.

Self employed business owner actually. K start most days with a bowl of oatmeal with blueberries and bananas. What's your excuse? Wanted to play an extra hour of video games last night?

you're very immature aren't you.

No argument what-so-ever besides your asspain that comes from your boi pussy.

Says the autist who claims talking to people on a board where people talk is a waste of time, which is quite rude and would get you punched irl. Yea I'm the I'm mature one. Tardo autismo.

I don't need an argument since you are a retard who thinks there's a conspiracy to make people eat breakfast so that they can die young

I'm not hungry and even a tiny bit nauseous for the first 3 or so hours of the day. Don't know why.
I basically have lunch and two dinners instead.

>Says the autist who claims talking to people on a board where people talk is a waste of time
that's not what i was saying is a waste of time, user. you're free to talk all you want, but some forms of talk are more futile than others.

faggot

Breakfast is great; just not as the first meal of the day.

>skeleton
>posts pictures of anime girls to show his emotions

Woah...we got a winner right here fellas.

You might have a post nasal drip, essentially you're drinking snot during the night and it's nauseating you the next morning. Do you have frequent bad breath?

Because I don't feel like having food in the morning. It's unnatural

>fellas
>on a predominantly female board

>EAT LIKE YOU ARE POOR

don't be so fucking pedantic, you're like my 60+ year old physics teacher in high school that would get legitimately pissed whenever anybody said "dude" to her

> 2018
> Not optimizing your time and metabolism with intermittent fasting

This board isn't predominantly female you fucking idiot. There is a large portion of female users here but it's easily safe to say 70% are men.

I'm 6' 215lbs

My body doesn't accept food until noon. Breakfast is a huge waste of time. I'd rather have more sleep than force feed myself and get my stomach sick no reason. Big dinners keep me full until tomorrow's lunch.

id say its about 85%

As a method of controlling my CICO im doing intermittent fasting and breakfast doesnt really fall into the schedule

I would have made an attempt to take your post seriously if you weren't a faggot frogposter.

>Self employed business owner actually

So you couldn't get a minimum wage job huh?