I need to clean my fridge but how the fuck do I do that when having it open for more than two seconds unironically puts...

I need to clean my fridge but how the fuck do I do that when having it open for more than two seconds unironically puts me on the edge of puking. like, 3 gags, just from opening it for an instant. I don't have a friggin gas mask.

get a gas mask

gas yourself

mean and/or unhelptful

then wrap a fucking towel around your nose & mouth and put on some rubber gloves if you're this much of a wuss
send a pic of the insides so we know what were dealing with here ffs op

but accurate

I will puke before I get off a photo are you kidding me. I guess I'll try the towel thing when my stomach calms down. honestly I'm not even sure what it looks like cause when I open it I act quick

Get a can of ozium. Hold breath and house down the fridge. Then wait a couple minutes.

fucking put some smelly chick product around your nostrils and make a tshirt ninja mask you pussy

here. I mean, in internet terms it's not that terrifying, but the smell...

i sympathise with you user. last summer i made a shakshouka and put it in the basement fridge with a plate over it. it's still there because my mum refuses to clean it. except she took it out of the fridge before christmas so we could get the turkey in.

i don't know what to do.

Sack up, faggot. Shouldn't have let it get that bad.

Ulækkert :(

Did you really need to make this a thread? Like seriously? People come here asking how to put on their fucking socks now.

you keep all your stuff in plastic bags? thats a bad habit and will lead to bacteria growth if you aren't careful with expiration dates

I got really sick visiting some family and couldn't get home, so shit turned out bad.
Ja..
I've never had to deal with something like this before user, almost everyone has to deal with putting their socks on almost every day, I don't see it as comparable. I cannot overstate how fast this thing will make me empty my stomach.

Unplug your fridge before you go to bed. It will be much easier to deal with in the morning because the cold intensifies the odors.

this seems like it could be true but it also seems like it could be a trick. which is it?

A gasmask would literally help though. That or a respirator; most hardware stores will stock respirators, and if it's that bad it wouldn't be that much of an issue.

I remember I bought a respirator for spray painting that I ended up using when removing a bunch of mold that had grown on furniture.

where the hecky would I get one though? how much would they cost? not to mention, I live in a tiny apartment and every thing I buy will take up a considerable part of my home

As I said, any hardware/DIY store should stock respirators. I bought mine from a local B&Q. And you don't have to keep it forever, in fact most respirators only work for a certain length of time after you unseal them.

You should only need to use it once in any case, since you're not going to let your fridge get that filthy again, are you?

no Idoubt it. How about cost?

>unironically
i dont think you understand words

Sorry user I'm very low iq forgive me

I don't know, it depends on your location. I'm seeing stuff from £3 to £40, depends what you want. I'd recommend finding a local place, explaining what you need it for (try to pretend you're cleaning someone else's mess up), and see what they recommend.

aite. most stores like that are so far out of town though, it's gonna be a pain.

How the fuck do you get let your shit get so bad

be afuck up I guess

I mean, if that's beyond your means you can always do the old fashioned thing. Got any clothes pegs?

if you're serious, try any combination of these:

1. breathe through your mouth instead of your nose
2. get a simple surgical mask from walgreens.
3. apply mint oil to your upper lip.

I guess congrats on recognizing you have a problem.
Get a respirator from the hardware store, get some good rubber gloves, and get to work. It's only going to get more rank the longer you leave it.

okay its me again. improvise a mask (towel lightly "perfumed" with vinegar infront of another towel and wrap them around your nose and mouth).
drink some alcohol first though to ease up
throw out literally everything bc youve achieved biohazard
clean up with aggressive solvents (again, vinegar, + some rubbing hand alcohol or just strong alcohol if you dont have that at hand)
then clean up everything again with a bleach towel
leave fridge door and windows open in the meantime
leave fridge door open for half an hour
then just wash away the residue with some water drenched cloth and wait for an hour, if youre fancy use window cleaner and or citric acid
go over it again with a water drenched cloth or some shit, again at the end
shouldnt be that bad desu

me again
its a trick because everything fucking rots
do you have rubber gloves
otherwise drink half a bottle of vodka and wash your hands properly after youre done with that step
>then clean up everything again with a bleach towel

people here dont even know how to crack open a fucking egg without having to fish out shells idk wtf went wrong

Fucking neck yourself Jesus Christ

op are you still alive? i actually care about you dear child

Just clean it, you pussy.

leave and never come back

Roll that shit to the curb and let someone else deal with your incredible stupidity.