Stop eating CRAP food Veeky Forums

Stop eating CRAP food Veeky Forums

Go back to Facebook, Janet.

Go back to your moms tit

needs more minions

Working on it.
Hard to go from surviving off of packs of Goldfish crackers and dollar burgers to eating Spinach and Fruits and such.
But I'm working on it.

OBSESSED

Good luck man. I actually havent eaten a burger in over a year. I never crave it at all anymore. Tho im not against eating one. Only junk i really crave is pizza, but I hardly eat it. Just eating healthy now, totally worth it.

My weakness is Hot Wings personally. All other fast food has been easy to drop, burgers and all.
But goddamn WingStop makes me weak.

You are not the boss of me

deep..

Damn. Ive never actually liked hot wings. Mostly because its more of side for me than like a wholesome meal. Kind of like eating tortilla chips at a mexican place. So i never actually think about eating wings. They taste good but eh. You just gotta work on dropping it. Benefits of not eating that stuff is way better. Think about wants vs needs. Thats helps me sometimes.

Yeah I didn't get into them until like 2-3 years back.
I've been doing pretty good though honestly, I'm under 200 pounds for the first time since I was like 15.
Feels good to eat good.
Have a nice day, user.

Fucking hell. Twitter is the most de-legitimizing platform you could possibly use to express your ideas.

Awesome. Keep it up man. You'll make it in no time. As for me im trying to bulk up a bit. Have a great day!

Dude, you'really on Veeky Forums. This board is 90% fast food, Jack and tendie threads, 5% diets, 5% OC.
>5% OC maybe

deep.... i think idiocracy might have been right...

I'm trying, I'm going to do meal prep again, got good results last time. But its a lifestyle change, not just a temporary endeavor. And that is the hard part.

Anyone have any good meals plans they use? My last one was bland and I had to force myself to eat it.

Why does fat equate to lower intelligence?
That's ignorant.

Idiocracy was supposed to be a comedy, not a documentary!

Not even sure if I should reply to this thread

Stuffing yourself into obesity makes you pretty stupid desu.

Choosing to allow yourself to willingly fall into such an utterly unhealthy state is the height of stupidity.

did'd know eating greens shit made you immortal... oh wait it doesn't you die anyway and your longer life, IF you live longer, means nothing in the end.

You're confusing cause and effect, which makes (you) pretty stupid.

If you build up a stock of different meals in the freezer you can vary it a lot easier.

Just make whatever you enjoy eating that isn't too loaded with fats and sugar and just make a whole lot of it. Lasagna, pasta, stews, roasted chicken. Anything goes, just portion it decently.

>eat unhealthy crap and don't exercise
>get fat
There's the cause, there's the effect.
moron.

Just trying to save you from yourself, Obesity Diabetes & Heart Disease

Yeah and only we can change that and its the best place to start

I eat a lot of rice fruit and veg its all easy give it a go

Yeesss! Muh wholesome amerilard white family ready to conquer the world! We was just following our leader. MAFA, Make America Fat Again!

This thread is pretty fucking gay

holy mother of shit all these pictures are even below /pol/ levels
where did you even find these? who's so mentally challenged to put time into making something like this? they look mostly american-made

I'm glad someone finally took a stand against listening to music in your headphones
we really should use the speakers on our phones, especially on public transport
if there's anything killing society, it's music

well at least this one took some effort to make, artwork is kinda nice
wonder why he had to make such a huge bulge for ronald

>wonder why he had to make such a huge bulge for ronald

It's to emphasize Trump's lack of any genitalia, and show how he's getting fucked by the garbage that is usually attributed to the people he maligns.

Are you really that dumb?

Less dumb than you, the guy that's projecting DT into the picture that he isn't even in.

...he's the one on the left, dum dum

Oh wow

That's just some lardass. DT is orange, that man is just pasty.
I don't like the guy either, but jesus you're obsessed if you're seeing him anywhere there's a wrinkly fat guy.

Because he is evil

>Trump
What you on about you faggot?

Really if people just stopped eating less fast food and processed food, itd go a long way.

Telling people they can only eat fruits / veggies to be "healthy" is rather off puting for them, and without an indepth nutrition plan or supplement pills is actually less healthy than eating a balanced diet.

Isn't that boogie2988 in the middle with the blue shirt?

He got thinner now by the way, because he had a gastric bypass

Thanks user. It was starting to get tedious that some people were unable to recognize him without the wig and makeup.

You know nothing try just eating a plant based diet and whats what happens to your body

Every diet is a plant based diet.

Not a meat based diet.

Yeah he could have stopped eating shit food

Not always. I never use /ck like that. I have posted mussel recipes and shit here. This board is what you want to see and what you click on. I just wish we had a top recipe list here, so that we can try cooking new dishes, rate them and so on... that would be awesome shit and it would encourage people more to actually post good recipes.

Just say a fucking vegetarian diet. There's no such thing as a, "meat based diet". People who eat meat also eat all the same shit as veggie fags, we also happen to eat meat as well. You're the ones the limited, and often unhealthy diet.

If you are eating a meat based diet you have more than a few problems to fix before you even try to eat healthy.

I'm not sure if you're agreeing with me intentionally or not.

Holy shit, I really hurt now after laughing so hard at this artwork.

I wasn't trying to make some broad point, the guy said every diet is a plant based diet, but if you just ate meat it wouldn't be a plant based diet now would it?
Think about context before you get triggered, my friend.

Every diet is plant based because every animal we eat eats plants.

That isn't how that works user.

No one asked you to, now let me slowly kill myself in peace.

That is like saying we all have a radiation based diet because plant "feed" of the sun. You a right that almost all of the human diets are plant base din one way or another.

The sun doesn't give us the nutrients we need, though, because we're not plants or godzillas. Bad analogy.

so I can die from cancer,or in any other way, or of just suffer while my body slowly losses all of it's strength because i'm too old? Will take my cheese burger and fries thank you.

Hot wings won't necessarily ever be a healthy meal, but if you make them yourself by baking them, you cut out a lot of the saturated fats they collect from being deep fried. If you're up for it and have the time:
for every pound of wing meat you buy, toss them in 1 teaspoon each of baking powder and Kosher salt. let them sit on a baking sheet overnight in the fridge, then cook them in the oven at 450 degrees Fahrenheit for about 45 minutes. Then toss them in whatever seasonings/sauces that you want. These taste just as good or better than deep fried wings, and the extra time that you spend preparing them makes them that much better.

The man eats like shit and doesn't exercise, but don't worry at least he drinks diet coke.

To even qualify for a gastric bypass surgery you need to prove to you surgeon that you are capable of controlling you diet by yourself. Gastric bypass is always the last resort for severe obesity.

>Gastric bypass is always the last resort for severe obesity

Depending on where you live it's about as accessible to anyone as a face lift.

Now if only nutritionists could come together and find out what really causes heart disease. One day its fats, one day its butter, the next day its carbs, the next its sugar and then its high cholesterol. Eventually well have nothing left to eat that won't slowly kill you.

Eating too much and not enough of what you should eat causes heart diseases.

No I want facts not broscience. Im tired of nutrition science changing daily on what is the modern food devil. "What you should eat" is vague because scientists even say bad shit about supposedly healthy foods.

Just eat a piece of meat, a bunch of veggies, and some kind of starch. It's called a balanced diet, and that's not bro science, it's nutritionally based.

By meat I hope you mean fish or lean chicken breast. The others are basically like eating cyanide according to nutritionists.

>lean chicken breast

Literally dog food.

Thanks for reminding me, aunt Susie.
Happy birthday to cousin Lloyd.

>strong muscular jawline
>majestic long hair
>superior genetics led ronald to obtain supercock
No wonder he's portrayed as god

Anything is bad if you eat too much of it. That's the thing, eating nothing but spinach ever is unhealthy, so is nothing but fried food. If you eat a bit of everything you won't get to the levels of anything where it is a problem.

This picture is beyond retarded. I could easily make a picture that says "IF YOU BELIEVE THE WORLD COULD NEVER BE PURE NITROGEN, CONSIDER THIS... 78% OF WHAT WE BREATH IS NITROGEN. SEE? WE'RE ALREADY ALMOST FOUR-FITHS OF THE WAY THERE!"

What type of fucking point is this?

I beg to differ

Already got a big bowl of health. Should last me for thexample next two days.

Eating fried chicken once a month is pretty much going to shave 20 years off your life.

>implying
Show me the source if you are able to

Just imagining chewing my way through all that dry as fuck chicken makes me hurt.

>Some obese guy
>Assume he's our president
I've never seen someone this obsessed today.

Because I forgot to include the sauce I eat this with in the pic.

I eat healthy enough and I still find these fucking vegan memes annoying as hell.

I'll take a crispy chicken sandwich with mayo on the side so you have to fix me a fresh one