Beer general

Been awhile since i started one of these now, but the same things go as usual, drinking, drank, bought, cellared or even poured out the drain lately?

Tonight i had this one to kick things off. Way better than i expected, probably the smoothest drinking pale ale i ever had infact!

Had one of these last Friday. My favorite of the Victory at Sea varients.

Didn't get a reply in the other thread so I'll post here as well
Anyone else poor as dirt? Been subsisting off of this crap as of late.

When I'm broke I stop drinking to save money

Well yeah, that's the reasonable thing to do.
I'm over here finding quarters in parking lots to buy bud ice, I'm well past the point of reasonable.

First dessert beer of the night!

Left hand knows their stuff when it comes to Nitro! Very nice coffee tones!

Just stop.

I am unsure that we are communicating properly, my friend.
ain't no stopping this slow-motion trainwreck.

Do you also eat on those quarters you find? Living conditions? No way to pay rent with change found in the streets right?

I think he was referring to the fact that you're in a beer thread and are talking about scrounging change to buy fucking bud ice. Al/ck/ might be more appropriate.

Second dessert beer of the night. This was one early addition to my bucket list back 3 or 4 years ago that i wanted to try.

Not all that different to KBS to honest, some sweet maple tones but you can tell the base beer is the same for sure! A little hot on the barrel even and little to weak coffee tones for me.

I would drink nicer beer, could I afford it. Do you want to rec me a cheapish alternative, perhaps?
I don't really wanna get into my personal life, it's a beer thread and all, not /soc/

No night without an pils!

That looks fantastic
How much does a can of that run?

About 3 Euros and you need to be in scandinavia or order from place that ships it further. Not worth it for this particular one though. I was lucky to get to try it.

I'm the quartersanon so I guess that would in fact be out of my reach.
Shame, it looks really good.

It was way better than Coors light that i imagine is sort of like Bud light?
And i can drink Coors light all day, it is not bad, just a bit watery.

drinking this guy, bretty good

sort of, coors is a bit better than bud though. Bud is not really good at all honestly.
Still, it's a step up from Steel Reserve.

Canadian version of CBS and Toppling Goliath? Where you from buddy?

Best label rendition i ever seen on here, almost makes me think you have the original files for the design!

Canucks got the 355ml as well?

It was a top result on google, I already tossed the bottle

Probably last beer of the evening! Very hoppy, very good!

If that's what you want to do with your life that's fine.

I can't believe shit like this existed.

Toppling Goliath is the best pale ale maker around

Went to TG last year and grabbed a bottle of this. Good stuff.

Mah nigga. We're beer buddies tonight. Absolutely fantastic but not as maple forward as the last time they bottles it.

any beer that can be bought at liquor stores is shit, any beer that you have to go to the brewery to buy is good.

Still pissed they re-released this shit. My cellared original bottle dropped in price like $300 when they announced it.

Why

Honestly it will go back up. As I said the 2017 release is a great beer but it is way behind the original.

Imagine if you had spent $300 on bitcoin in 2009

When I’m dirt broke I buy a 40 of Budweiser for about $4 and try to pace it out over a few days. As long as it’s cold it’s not so bad.

autism

because its true

Finally trying some aldi beer today.

The pale ale is good. Won't blow your mind but that's not the point.

I've had KBS(I live in KY) a bunch of times and I need to get CBS but can't find it in my area when it's released.

Finally had this tonight.

WAY better than the Rum barrel aged Abyss, Sweeter and smoother with the booze kick and, it could just my mind playing tricks on me, a hint of flavor at the tail end.

Hint of tequila flavor, is what I meant to say

Had that on tap where I used to work but from a bomber. Loved it.

hahahahaha fucking faggot that's what hoarders like you get. saw some retard desperately trying to sell his bottle on the secondary market a month before the CBS release to fucking crickets.

it's not even good with age. you played yourself, idiot.

what country?

i once tried a brew dog beer which had agave in it
definitely worth a try if you're a tequila fan

Explain