There's something super adorable about this little korean lady shoving her food on people at a party

There's something super adorable about this little korean lady shoving her food on people at a party. m.youtube.com/watch?v=3qBjL_HGvco

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7FYuYkPgDkk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do korean women date whites?

Yes, Maangchi is an extremely popular yt personality for a reason. The editing of the videos is also pretty decent.

I had never heard of her. I found her looking for a bulgogi recipe.

She's hot af, albeit a bit chubby but I have yellow fever having been exposed to the transformation of korean women into absolute sexual maniacs when engaging in intercourse and I'm not even enormous down there, just 7.5".

I like Future Neighbor more, honestly. For whatever reason Maangchi's recipes feel overcomplicated.

No

>feeling the need to talk about the size of your penis on a cooking board.
pathetic.

Urgh, looks like my boss.
Anyone more cucked than white males with Asian female bosses??

not you.

white males with black female bosses?

Only dislike is how she dresses.

I want to fuck her tight little gook slit.

wtf did she mess with her lipstick

dis bitch is like 67. you know that right?

Her lipstick is smeared like a dirty ol whore

It might be tight, but I'll gurantee you it will be sopping wet. In my experience koreans have the wettest pussies on earth.

At least 50% of koreans see interracial relationships (in general) as a bad thing.

Don't listen to these guys. I was stationed there for a little over a year, and Koreans really love Americans/white people (they don't like black people)
If any of the soldiers were single, the Korean girls wanted to date them, they didn't care how ugly the guys were. The girls could barely speak English and it didn't matter, they just wanted an american bf.

>Pic related I dated the one on the right, she was a whore and it didn't last. She only dated white guys.

that 50% is the poor little yellow bois losing all their women to BWC

Okay, Steve.

she's 60

>There's something
It's called life. Try it sometime.

maangchi is life. she makes me understand mommy fetishes.

tfw no thai wife

Other anons are retarded. Koreans in general love western culture and many of them would jump at the opportunity to ride some western guys dick. They have the reverse of yellow fever over there.

MOMMY

>duhh they all love us and shit
This reminds me of the retarded weebs who think that everyone in japan loves white dick and would gladly replace themselves with whites when in reality japs hold frequent anti-white rallies telling whites to fuck off. There are even polls taken that show that most gooks either don't like or don't care about the west like the idiots on this website think they do.

Go WeWuz somewhere else, Cletus.

youtube.com/watch?v=7FYuYkPgDkk

t. saw a youtube video and now I know everything

I didn't even say whites, you butthurt fuck. If you don't know that Koreans love western culture and are constantly copying it then that's not my problem, brainlet.
t. Someone who's lived in Korea

This is patently false. Educated korean women love white americans who learn enough of the language to hold an everyday conversation. They don't like whitetrash who only speak GI korean babble or nogs but if you look presentable and have a reasonably non-autistic behavior you will get laid and never pay a dime.

t. linguist who learned conversational korean in a few months and fucked myself dry while there.

why do gooks have such shiny faces?

I think it's just their makeup

It's from sweating when they see the BWC

this lady's accent is actually way more fucking understandable than one of my professor's, nigga's been here for years, attended university and taught here, and still sounds like he's straight up speaking Korean when trying to give lectures, every other word he says is complete fucking gibberish and I hate that I'm stuck with him for a semester

also, she's a cutie patootie, would hold hands with while she buys me ice cream

Professors don't get give a shit about changing how they speak. If it was good enough for their PHD defense its good enough for their students.

>i didn't say whites I said western
So you really are a retard who fell for Veeky Forums meme's. Thanks for the info.

>I fell for Veeky Forums memes: the post

t. someone who hasn't lived in Korea

t. delusional retard

Not an argument

I'm currently dating (and soon to propose to) a 2nd gen Korean. So, if you play your cards right, yes.

My gf is a fucking unicorn though. Three 40k armies, plays TTRPGs as much as myself, loves to cook, likes guns (specifically black powder which I introduced to her and her dad) and watches a fuckload of anime. (which she keeps secret from her family because they hate Japanese ANYTHING)