What does Veeky Forums think of these bad boys?

What does Veeky Forums think of these bad boys?

would eat

All I see is Russia

Not long enough for my weiner

Looks like mechanically reclaimed meat, it's easy enough to make your own by just cutting a pocked in a chicken breast.

The work to payoff ratio is very good.

chicken kiev crocquettes?

I'd fuck it.

i've only had the shitty ham and cheese ones from the supermarket
to be fair they taste pretty good though

>he doesnt have a small cock
lmaoing @ you

you had ham and cheese chicken kiev?

Reminds me of the one and only time i had sex...
I cooked frozen chicken kievs, heinz beans (britfag) and oven chips and then had intercourse with a fatty.

this

Thanks I just pictured two brit fatties fucking

glorified chicky nugger

Thats some nasty frozen shit from Aldi and as bad as it looks in the promotional picture the real product looks worse and tastes like frozen nuggies dipped in salty margarine.

Get erect?

Your mum has salty margarine sprayed all over her face on the daily.

SLAG

my dad got fat eating one of these every day aas a snack

this

I love chicken kievs. A nearby store to me has some chili ones which I really like too.

did he fuck, the problem wasn't apparent to him untill he had to get his stomach pumped after a phat orgie and he has 2ltrs of semen stuck in his gullit.

Your dad got fat from too many cocks ejaculating into his fat "baby bird mouth screaming for a worm" face hole.

>you hurt my feelings by pointing out my immature palate.

>i dont really know what chicken kiev is

that's an elaborate and incoherent fantasy to have about some rando's dad, user

My dad would always get frozen ones since they were always on sale at Kroger. As far as freezer food goes they were pretty good

Your Mums an incoherent fantasy after 10 bottles of newky brown

try again

What is it called in English? Kiev meatballs? Bc that's what it directly translates to from my native language.

We call them Chicken Kievs, fuck i love these things.

They're very delicious, but when I eat them, all the butter pours out at once. Also, I'm assuming that much butter can't be v healthy...

yes, it's called Chicken Cordon Bleau

Hard to go wrong with breaded chicken filled with butter and herbs. Used to eat them all the time when I was younger.

>doesn't know the difference between chicken kiev and chicken cordon bleu

Would prefer they be made from actual chicken breast and not meat slurry.