>cranberry and cinnamon goat cheese
>smoked gouda
>balsamic fig jam, candied pecans, and fruit to garnish
>rustic baguette cut into slices

Other urls found in this thread:

leaf.tv/articles/difference-between-raw-honey-regular-honey/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Say ahh ck.

I'd eat it. Love me a nice meat and cheese spread.

Thank you.

Taking combo requests.

Watch out ck, this one's fruity!

looks regular
what salami is it?

The regular kind.

ya need more bread but otherwise neat

Looks good

>men who stare at goat cheese.jpg

what the fuck does that mean

I like it and think they're fun when you want to hang out with friends and try some expensive meats, cheeses, and whatnot. My friends and I have done these a couple times, might do one again soon because we haven't in a while.

>pork pate cognac
>salami
>candied bacon
Looks great user, but I'm curious. How old was the pig you raised to make these pork delicacies when you slaughtered it?

Got plenty more.

Middle age. Probably.

could use more extra spicy meme sauce, you like 'vark or 'cha?

Would eat. I fuckin love this type of spread.

>Excellent spread
>Robert Mondavi wine

which one is the honey and which one is the jam?

>cranberry and cinnamon goat cheese

I tried some cranberry chevre from the local farmers market and was really impressed with the combination. It sounded sketchy.

I like smoked angry pig sausages, much better than regular salami.

I forgot the name of the damn animal.

>angry pig sausages

Never said I was rich senpai.

The honey is the piss looking sumthin in the jAT.

It was really good. The toppest tier Aldi buy I've ever made.

>I like smoked angry pig sausages
lmao what is this

It looks very nice. I would be impressed if I was a guest in your home.

Those angry pigs with big teeth who fuck crops and shit

wouldn't upvote

boar?

You need to use a smaller board to make everything look more tight and organized.

I request that you get off this board and never come back

they annoy the shit out of the pigs before they slaughter them

Yes! This!

>Raw honey
What the fuck is that? As opposed to cooked honey? Or is it the badly filtered kind with wax still left in that's like cutting your product and selling it for more?

look good but too much salt in this food.

>as opposed to cooked honey
Actually...yeah.

Is... Is that a thing? As in something people buy instead of just plain old regular honey?

Ok so...Im a little drunk so bear with me here
leaf.tv/articles/difference-between-raw-honey-regular-honey/

Uhh. That doesn't make any sense. They are basically killing what little good there is in honey for literally no reason.

And you always make the honey crystalize under control to ensure you don't get grainy honey. More or less the same process you use for tempering chocolate but in room tenperature and with stirring over days. So that's no argument for pasteurized honey.

Do you even read the article? Its to kill the yeast.

>Is... Is that a thing? As in something people buy instead of just plain old regular honey?
honey is heated due to botulism and filtered, but heating might kill some imaginary(unknown) nutrition, since we don't actually know what exists nutritionally from honey in its entirety, so natural foodie people worry about lack of pollen, bee spit, natural enzymes and allergen reduction or healing from royal bee whatevers. Know that natural food advocates don't always have good science or yet know why they think their opinions are valid, so just decide what you want.
The NIH doesn't want children and immuno compromised people to take risks, nor do big companies want liabilities. So, raw honey can also be heated somewhat and still be marked raw too.

I've never seen yeast being a problem in the countless jars I've come across during the time my family had beehives. At most the air layer will have a slight snell of alcohol after having sat for a couple of years but there's no trace of it in the actual honey. I've never even heard of pasteurized honey in my country and neither have I heard of any related issues.

I'm OP but I'm just here 2 watch the argument. Too wasted to type. Jesus take me now

W#Ho else drin/ck/y here????

looks pretty nice op. hope you're sharing it with someone special

I wish, but I'm going to get totally shitfaced on mead with some friends tomorrow.

?>twf shared it with nobody

I'm 'appy 4 you user.

oooch.. That looks like some fine paté.

looks bangin' buvva

Twas gud