When did Burger Kangz turn to shit?

When did Burger Kangz turn to shit?

when they stopped caring about their value menu

I'd say 2013 or 2014.

around the time they starting coating their fries in whatever shit they're coated with

after they got rid of the angry whopper and crown tendies

I'd say around 1953

Burger King went to shit the day you developed a more refined palate.

BK has always been shit...always.
As a child...knowing little more about food than what your mom or the school system puts in front of you...BK is ok. It has the fat sugar and salt your immature palate craves and your current menu lacks.

But there comes a point...for some its gradual for others it takes one quality meal...but there comes a point when your palate changes and you can taste the dirty oil from the deep frier and feel that gross coating on the roof of your mouth and your brain finally says 'what the fuck am i doing???'

Thats when burger king turns to shit.

Sorry mr reddit spacing, but that's bullshit. Fastfood still tastes good when done right. Other fast food restaurants like chick fila taste good consistently still.

I think you missed the point.
I never said all fastfood sucks.

Some food is fast...and tasty.
That is not burger king.
Burger king has always been shit.
The immature palate does notice how bad the food is as long as it has plenty of salt fat and sugar.
One day...about the time mom stops washing your tightie whities...you too may develop the palate of an adult.

Kek. You really do have to be 18 to post here. Which middle school do you attend that had snowdays all week?

Their breakfast is pretty good

when every burger on the menu got double dosed and sprayed with that fakeass grilled flavoring

Burger king is the shit
Dine with the King.
Burger king - have it your way.

>gets called out on reddit spacing
>attempts to write post with it
>can't coherently format, has random line breaks in between words

Please leave

>i'm shocked, shocked there's leddit spacing in muh favorite fast food thread
Incarcerate yourself in a mexican prison please, thx.

Burger King has been shit my whole life and I'm fucking 33.

I don't know what you're talking about man, their "king" line of burgers is awesome. I've been having at least one Rodeo king a week since they introduced it. Best fast food burger I've had

i like their onion rings

i'd like to say when the Brazilians bought it, but that would be a lie. it was shit long before that. HUE

Back in the 90's. To be fair, fast food in general went to complete shit then.

i still like to stop by one during long road trips since my family used to get bk during road trips. fish burger and fries pretty good

You sound like a cunt but you're right, Burger King has always been shit

1998 or so

When you realize Wendy’s, despite not having as wide a menu, is vastly superior

No, not really

I miss them

When they stopped making commercials with the king doing wacky things.

Bought the 2 Whoppers for $6 or whatever and they were the worst burgers I have had in a long time. They were slimy because they saturated the iceberg with ketchup and mayo. The pattie was cold like it was sitting out for a long time. The bun was soggy. The hole thing was shit. Might as well pay a bit more and got to a Whataburger or in and out if you are craving a burger.

Prolapse

>liquid sugar
>icing sugar
>glucose
>sugar
>sorbitol

Where the fuck do I find a good burger in Australia

THE ANGRY WHOPPER WAS SO GOOD

When they got rid of their mozzarella sticks. It was like $1 for 5 that was fucking fantastic. Why did they stop?

Dunno. Got a BK in the area that's glorious. Only BK I go to. Much better than the other fast food joints around. The people there actually try despite the hell they go through, which I can respect.

LMAO WHEN THEY GOT RID OF THEM CHICKEN FRIES AM I RIGHT GUYS LIKE ON THE TV MEME SHOW LOL

BK was always shit and so were you