I may never eat sushi again

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/life/health_wellness/news_research/2014/07/24/scientist_swallows_tapeworm_to_prove_intestinal_parasites_can_be_our_friends.html
youtube.com/watch?v=14aZbjs0mIY
healthyandnaturalworld.com/foods-and-herbs-to-kill-intestinal-parasites/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Should've ate at Jiro's

Just take a shot of turpentine after you eat it.

I used to eat sushi when I was young and stupid, now I'm 25(still pretty young) but I will never ever eat sushi again I decided last year.

Probably unrelated, most commercial sushi is flash frozen for ease of transport and to kill parasites.

TAPEWORMS ARE OUR FRIEND NOT OUR ENEMY
thestar.com/life/health_wellness/news_research/2014/07/24/scientist_swallows_tapeworm_to_prove_intestinal_parasites_can_be_our_friends.html

I don't know what you're expecting.
ALL fish are super infested with parasites.
Seriously 10% of the fish by mass is parasite.

Even if you cook the fish, you're eating cooked worm too

That's one helluva story to tell at parties.

Freshwater fish, NOT EVEN ONCE

I never eat raw salmon because every bite is like playing Russian roulette.

Yeah tell that to all the dogs I've seen come in infected with tapeworms with giant bellies, anemia, and intestinal problems.

>2.65m fragment
at least garlic appears to be effective at killing those fuckers?

If i see some long "intestine" looking thing hanging out of my ass; I doubt i would "pull on it"

That way the chef knows you're a pro.

Properly handled fish is fine, meaning flash-frozen. And they never actually say the tapeworm is from the fish, they just imply it. It might as well have been from improperly handled pork.

wtf I love garlic now

relevent

Japs think that REAL sushi/sashimi is never frozen
Because that's how the honourabu ancestors ate it

>now
garlic is based bro, I'd eat it even if it didn't magic away worms

Exactly, Correlation =! Causation, he could have gotten the tapeworms from practically anywhere from a period of months ago.

>Ingestion of eggs. If you eat food or drink water contaminated with feces from a person or animal with tapeworm, you ingest microscopic tapeworm eggs.

Yeah, I'm sure it's totally not from Jiro-san Jr scratching his asshole prior to making your Cali handroll...

Well I eat garlic like if it was candy so I'm safe

If i thought it was intestine the last thing i would do is pull it

>way too of much garlic

i'd pull on it rather than face the shame of waddling to the ER with my ass spilling out of my underwear

Anyone who is genuinely worried about this should look into eating papaya (paw paw) seeds.

They can be used like peppercorns, and they taste peppery.

You're welcome.

Looks like papaya seeds mixed in a garlic paste is the ultimate treatment for parasitic worms. Thanks, now I can safely eat sushi again!

What about just drinking whiskey, heavily?

I lova love salmon nigiri how risky am I living

Mebendazol

Depends who prepares it for you.

>Seriously 10% of the fish by mass is parasite.

What? Where you hear that. I want sauce.

You must smell like an Indian.

Well yea garlic is extremely fucking poisonous so of course it will kill shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=14aZbjs0mIY

There's some studies that suggest humans are supposed to have a degree of tape worms and that the proliferation of abdominal problems people have are related to how clean and empty our guts are. That being said i'm sure nobody thinks you should have a 5 foot tapeworm.

>papaya (paw paw) seeds
I learned something new today, good for candida too apparently. i love eating papaya. thx.

Why the hell would you try to pull out anything that looks like intestine?

>thinks his intestines are hanging out his ass

better pull and hope the best!

A cigarette's worth of tobacco eaten whole will kill a tapeworm.

Notice the absence of any correlation between the "sushi lover" and the tapeworm being caused by consuming sushi from a restaurant. Literal clickbait

It's misleading shit like this that causes people like my elderly mother to send me and my entire immediate family news articles about the TRUTH about why we shouldn't eat sushi and then the last paragraph in the article is about how the guy bought the salmon at his local grocery store from the seafood counter and made his own sushi at home

>ethical EEG, biofeedback, third eye bullshit
>warns people against something he claims causes brain damage
Seems like a bad business practice tbqh.

Seen a swordfish lately?

Now I have a bung hole mirror to check me bunghole

W-wait, this is what tapeworms look like? I pulled something flat and long like that after I pooped one time during early high school. I'm in college now. What are the chances that it has laid eggs and there are new ones that have grown up inside me already?

Most salmon is farmed anyways, and those aren't infested with parasites.

you're fucked dude

Ever since I came to Japan my ass has been feeling itchy. I do eat sushi on the occasion as well.

Youre probably super skinny? Yeah. I bet people comment on how skinny you are.

Start a cleanse, I used wormwood extract.

By now your entire body is infested, not just your intestines.

This is creepy, I am skinny but I've gained some weight since going to college... Can I even take parasite medication without going to the doctor first? What if I take the wrong one? Would it hurt me if it ends up I actually don't have a parasite?
Will I die? ;_;

>Will I die
You're fine, you'd have symptoms if you had a problem. Could do the garlic thing and such if you're worried.

Yeah, I'm definitely going to be eating more garlic. I also found this list healthyandnaturalworld.com/foods-and-herbs-to-kill-intestinal-parasites/

It's fine either way though, you immune system will likely have killed anything harmful left behind.

Well I'm paranoid and it doesn't seem like eating garlic and drinking onion juice will be bad for me either way...

Before you kick the bucket, mind filling me in on the source of that pic?

It would be extremely painful

Dont believe its lies

and how do you propose to regulate the degree of your tapeworm infestation and their length, retard?

That may apply to nematodes/hookworms, definitely not to meterlong fucking tapeworms, and even that is not certain, with all evidence just anecdotal AFAIK.

Kill them off every other month or week and eat new ones?

underrated

kek

6066 here

Do a cleanse. Order a wormwood extract and take two / three doses a day, for a month. You'll see the dead worms in your "produce".

wtf I hate sushi now

I think I'll just stick with the garlic desu. It's been a while, maybe I don't have them anymore. I get sick easily and have been to the hospital quite a few time where I haven't eaten much for some days. Wouldn't that starve whatever remaining ones there are?

Just put some of mama's bolognese sauce on that boy and it's a good meal.

I lived in a dorm house with 13 other people who constantly got sick/flu from each other. I am convinced I never caught anything due to my rampant vodka and cigarette consumption.

Wouldn't the worm be dead because of starvation?
Also eating the worm wouldn't harm you in any way as your stomach would kill it even if it was alive.
It's the eggs that you should look out for as they have a protective layer that lets them survive the stomach acid till they can hook in the colon. Don't know about the survival age of the eggs tho.

>eggs
Fuck. Guess I'm going on a cleanse. Any recommendations for wormwood besides what the other user has said?

see a doctor, unless you american and poor
then just live with your fear

I did see a doctor but she said since it was so long ago and I already pooped it out and I wasn't having any symptoms I'm probably fine now. But I can't help but feel paranoid...

Why bother if it's there it will grow large enough to cause symptoms at some point. Enjoy your weight loss.

I don't know user I get sick like maybe once a year and I don't drink or smoke. I think it's due to the fact I only leave my house to go to work and buy food.