How do I make GOOD nachos like the ones u see on TV

How do I make GOOD nachos like the ones u see on TV

Nachos are a pile of shitty crisps and velveeta. There's nothing good about them.

Rico's, but those aren't good nachos.
No.

>crisps
remind us all about the exquisite cuisine of your crappy island then

If you can be bothered to select perfect chips and dress each one up with a slice of jalapeno and some cheese and some meat and then heat them up and serve them, free free.

Otherwise it's a mess. Serve plain chips with a Crock Pot full of hot refried beans with some Mexican cheese... or make that seven-layer dip OMG

Are you autistic? Serous question.

bitch u ain't seen the ones on TV

>Buy this
>Add contents to crock-pot
>Possibly add accoutrements, such as jalapeƱos, onions, etc
>Put on un-salted circular corn chips

And if you really want to step your game up, add these on top of the nachos after you ladle on dat golden nectar of the Gods saouuuuce

>Nachos are a pile of shitty crisps and velveeta. There's nothing good about them.

Expand your horizons, muh Brit. (The nachos in the pic aren't top tier nachos, but I couldn't find any better photos of Mexican restaurant ones).

Have you considered narrowing your horizons?

Well, ok then.

photoshop

>nachos
>ever good
There's this Irish pub themed place by me that has some decent nachos. Know why? Because they're almost nothing like actual nachos. Nachos are shit.

you add cornstarch so it doesn dry up and melt, duh

This my favorite way except on paper plate. Real plates get hot in the microwave. Also, I break the squares of cheese up so that each piece is covered. Once it cools, you can pick it up all at once like a nacho chip sandwich and it's slightly chewy not crispy and so great.

Just like mac and cheese. Pour over a cheesy bechamel, then sprinkle shredded cheese on top and stick under the broiler

My microwave doesn't have a broiler setting.

Muhammad plz.

sodium citrate & real cheddar

This, but shredded cheese rather than just slapping a cheese slice onto chips.
Also Rico's nacho cheese, pretty good.