Food for 3 days

so next week me and some friends are going to participate in Game Jam 2018, we are planning on what to bring to eat for 3 consecutive days. We can't buy food from outside the building, so we are sort of fucked.

What kind of food would you bring to an event like this one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qtFV73wpEAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bring gogurt and adult diapers & your sure to win, Op

That's absurd. Can you bring in a cooler? Any way to heat food?

Dried apricots, fried chicken, sandwiches, fruit, trail mix, distilled H2O... you can't buy outside food? Then bring extra to sell, you can pay for the whole thing that way..

yeah it's quite absurd. A cooler is okay and there will be a microwave, but we arent sure if there is going to be fridges or anything like that.

these are pretty good suggestions, thanks

No outside food?
Not even cons do this shit.
You have to buy food from them??

yeah, it's quite annoying.
Looks like it, so that's why i'm thinking in luchboxs but we arent sure if we will have fridges so
thinking about what to eat for 3 days that doesnt go bad is quite hard

You could always stick a gun in your mouth

that would solve all my problems, and hunger too

MREs

Do they still sell this?
My last lan party was in 2003.

wait, they allow food from outside?
or no fast food? you're not allowed to leave or something?

Distilled water??

W-w-why tho

yeah we can bring food from outside.
as I was told, we can't leave the building and such.
I would stick to delivery pizza or something, but it's cheaper to bring food from home

Get a loaf of bread or two and a bunch of different things to put on them to have something energizing in between meals. Cheese, butter and aged sandwich meats shouldn't go bad in a few days. If you have access to cooling you should bring pulled pork or chicken as well. A batch of coleslaw could be nice as a crunchy side for whatever.

You should really email the organizers about whether you have access to fridges. If you do they you'll be one steo ahead of the other teams by being able to eat better food.

Hard cheese and some hard cured meats will last for 3 days
Nuts will last forever
Dried meats (beef/chicken/pork jerky)
Canned foods that you can eat cold (like canned chili, canned beans)
Nuts and dried fruits
Bread and nut butter / jam

Honestly it's not THAT hard for only 3 days.

If you have access to a microwave, then bring canned food and some bowls to heat the food up in.

youtu.be/qtFV73wpEAw

This. Basically get soup and think taco bell.
Canned/bagged cheese
canned chili/ refried pintos
tortillas and tortilla chips
bam you can make everything that taco bell makes

What's the point of making a game if it has to be rushed in such a short amount of time with no way to add complex gameplay or fine tune whatever you need? Al these game ham/ludum dare entries barely surpass simple mobile games at best.

Also pistachios and spiced sunflower seeds, no shells

here again.
>microwave mexican dirty rice
instant rice
2 cups water with chicken bullion
2 cups jarred salsa
>microwave enchilada
2 bags of chicken breast (or canned) shredded
1 can of enchilada sauce
1 can of green chilis
1 bag mexican blend cheese (or nacho sauce)
some corn tortillas

Serve those together and you have a meal. Add some refried pintos for extra points.

Soy and soy accessories

just pop fish oil capsules every few hours for calories plus theyre good for your brain

that and amphetamines

All of these gaymer cons are run by power tripping virgins and numales. They always make absurd rules

Soylent

its 3 days and you aren't allowed to leave? I don't understand

>Open air offices
Fucking horrid

>we can't leave the building
wat

bread
canned tuna
avocados
bananas

he doesn’t have a car, his mommy is dropping him off. And he doesn’t have enough money to buy food inside there, because he doesn’t have a job

adderall lots of adderall also whey oat flour and peanut butter

Bring a fire pit with you and a cooler with ice full of steaks. Also bring cast iron skillet to cook your meats.
Feast like a king among these peasants

If you’re making the sandwiches ahead of time use a bagel as your bread. It’s sturdier and won’t get soggy in the cooler after 3 days. Wrap them well in plastic wrap and stack them back into the bagel bag. Sliced tomatoes should be stored separately.

Marinated salads, kale salads, pasta salads all travel and store well for 3 days in a cooler. Store sliced chicken or hardboiled eggs separately.

String cheese, apples, grapes, mandarin oranges, nuts, protein bars, granola bars. Don’t store banana or onion in your cooler. It will make the whole thing stink after some time.