Serving closet alcoholics snice 1996

>serving closet alcoholics snice 1996

I drink lemonaife.. no one knows dat alc

Other urls found in this thread:

shuggo.com/birdwatchers/calculator.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15639168
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i remberm when i waz a kid i draaank likee 10 of diiz==;cuz i thot it wus lemon aids lmaole

as a big burly steelworker i still buy these things and guzzle the fuck out of them sometimes, they're so good

I judge you and assume you're gay, have poor taste, and in general are a massive pussy.

Sorry bud, literally no way around it. And I promise you I'm not the only one.

i didn't try to say otherwise
i'm ok with who i am

Smirnoff Ice are pretty tasty too.

based

I assume he's gay because he's a steelworker

Never had one, what do they taste like?

Why don't you go and buy one and see for yourself?

It's too cold outside

You'll just have to wait then won't you

I guess :(

This is how pretend alcoholics end up with diabetes.

Grow up.

I used to not drink beer because it tasted so bad. Now I can chug it no problem. What changed?

Don't. Smirnoff is ass and resulsts in hangover. Mikes isn't the greatest, but their black cherry is fucking good, though aslo don't get shitfaced on because hangover. better off liquor, chaser, lots of water and more food..

You people need to advance to homemade vodka immediately. Save thousands of dollars.

Im 19 and cant stand alcohol. my friends can pound whiskey all day, so im guessing its a matter of exposure and genetics. I dont drink and it probably contributes to the extremely bitter taste because im not used to it

>goesblind.jpg
Niggruh, we barely function at life. You actually think we can trust ourselves to make our own shit? That said, drop some recipe, which will probably be suicide given the nature of this cite.

Birdwatchers is the fundamental vodka formula for moonshiners..

shuggo.com/birdwatchers/calculator.htm

It looks like this when you make 150 liters of it.

After you distill it, it looks like this.

>bitter
Unless you're all drinking super cheap scotch, it's mostly genetics.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15639168
To people like myself, even Irish whiskey tastes pretty sweet. Bourbon is spicy soda.

Smirnoff Ice is the drink of choice for 14-16 year old girls who want to get wasted. At least where I am.

Can confirm this for Australia. That and Cruisers.

Australia is where I am, so yes, that's consistent with my experiences.

Really? I always thought these were what people who don't like alcohol drank.