Best way to make these palatable? anything besides le lemon tek meme, that shit makes me ralph

Best way to make these palatable? anything besides le lemon tek meme, that shit makes me ralph.

Let them sit in alcohol for a couple hours. Then throw them back in some orange juice. Or do like my GF does and make them into tea.

You lemon tek to make it more potent dumbass, not to taste better.

lol

your way sucks bro, and your gfs probly retarded because psilocybin is destroyed when its heated

dry
crush
pack into pill caps
wala

peanut butter jelly sandwich

Making them into tea. It actually tastes pretty good.

Lemonk tek, then mix that with oj. VoilĂ , psychedelic orange juice.

When they're dry they just taste like bread to me. Pretty tasty actually.

If they're still wet, you can just hold your nose and munch them up, not that they're very unpleasant tasting. Another option it to just wrap them in bread slices and eat them that way.

Holy fuck you retard. Tea is one of the most common and best ways to trip. Glad my first time was with tea I was tripping balls all night off of a gram

Make some blue honey.

>Best way to make these palatable
never try mescaline lol

how about you just stop being a pussy and just eat them.

Yep, tea is pretty legit.

That almost makes sense. When did Veeky Forums become so wise?

I hiked the PCT and my friend would collect edible mushrooms and throw them into the macaroni. It actually tasted ok. I dont even like mushrooms

This

Or ceyenne chocolate
Tempered ofc

Possibly coffee

>almost makes sense
They only reason its not more common is because its a pain in the ass. It is 100% the most palatable method.

this is what i always do.

coffee grinder
pulse (ensure not to get it hot, let it cool in between pulses)
shove into capsules
still take a shot of lemon juice if you really want

for some reason when you dont get the flavor you dont get as much nausea at least for me

last time i did it i do 10 grams for 3 people it took me maybe 15 minutes? im not saying its not a hassle but its real real easy, and you only need to eat like 6-7 of them

Does anyone else here actually like the taste?

no, they taste like moldy packing peanuts