What was your least hated school lunch food?

What was your least hated school lunch food?
For me it was the chicken pattys

the rarely seen taco salad bar.

chili and cinnamon rolls. always the best combo. fight me wisconsin fags

>chili
was typing this when thread updated.

so I guess square pizza day.

bosco sticks

cmon gimme a hard one

french toast sticks

That looks absolutely delicious

Those always tasted like dry cardboard no matter how much sauce you drenched it in. The only good part of the shitty school lunch was the dessert.
>Tfw mom finally has enough time to make it lunches when I started high school

with the ranch dressing in the big jug? That shit was dope.

Did your school serve cinnamon rolls with chili? Or was it always a MN, IA, MO thing?

they were not. the breading was moist and disappointing

Carpet pizza

>tfw grew up in wealthy area
>tfw had actual Taco Bell and Pizza Hut food inside cafeteria

this

>tfw grew up in indiana
>tfw had actual Taco Bell and Pizza Hut food inside cafeteria
Are you as old as I am? I graduated HS in 1999.
The 90's were a crazy time.

I'm in Pennsylvania and graduated HS in 2005 so not too far off. Pretty sure it's gone now, but damn that was nice to have.

I didn't mind the oven steak. But there were two different providers. One i couldn't stomach.

Please tell me that's an orange and not a sliced lemon..

I remember the smell. Gross

>i remember the smell

like it was yesterday

In Florida my middle school had actual Domino's Pizza. I only lived there for 2 years then moved back up to the north-east U.S., but man it was so weird seeing that for the first time.

Me too. That and the smell of the applesauce they always had.

This really good dessert i had no idea what it was until years later my sister told me it was bread pudding.

THIS

I've been out of high school for more than a decade and a half, brought my lunch 99% of the time and I can still distinctly remember that smell.

I'll probably be laying in my deathbed and I'll get one last whiff of it in my head before I go.

>be in HS cafeteria
>had 3 lines with the one in the middle being a pizza line
>every wednesday was Nacho day
>lines outside of the pizza line were filled with long lines for nachos every fucking time
Those were the times

I second this, even though it tasted like fucking plastic half the time.

Salisbury Steak
ravioli
PB+J

came here to post this
these were so fucking delicious

i always got a extra of these. they made me the fat kid i was and i loved it.

fucking gross
the cafeteria ladies would always leave the pizza in the middle of the plate and the sides would dip into the corn compartment and soak up all the corn water

sometimes holiday gas stations have these and i always buy like 3 or 4 of them

FL here and we had Domino's for lunch in Highschool back in 00-05.
There were two lines for whites where one had pizza and the other wraps/sandwiches/salads. The spic line was next to us and they would have tamales or taco salad. Then the nigger line was at the end and it was always fried chicken

>not bringing your own lunch

For me it was the spicy chicken pattys

I didn't remember it until OP posted the picture.
Nothing was worse than that smell, fuck. I wonder how many of those I ate-hating it but eating it because I was dirt poor and couldn't go hungry/bring lunch.

Poutine and chocolate milk

>tfw my school had spicy chicken fridays

To be honest, my school meals were decent enough. Bland, but they weren't like gross shit.

The french fries were actually good, and the pizza and bosco sticks were always decent

Now the WORST thing at my school was nachos, they just gave you tortilla chips with unseasoned undrained ground beef and regular velveeta cheese, no other toppings to choose from either

They were pretty much McRibs.

That's obviously an orange.

Same here
>tfw they used to have Tyson spicy chicken patties
>best god damn food in the cafeteria
>half way through high school they started being cheap fucks and using regular shitty off-brand chicken patties and dumping a bunch of spice on

Back the fuck off everyone
True champion coming through

Their sweet sweet insides
>Breakfast zombies
>pepperoni pizza zombies
>just straight up fuck load of american cheese zombies
>philly cheese steak zombies

chicken finger Fridays

ate out the middle aged mexican lunch lady so i always got 2 of all of the good shit

chicken patties, pizza

In grade 7 my school had fish and chips, it was really nice. Unfortunately they got rid of all their "unhealthy" foods after that year, so I would just go across the street to the kebab store there.

not trying to be a dick, but are you all flyovers? my school weekly had one restaurant serve food at our school. so if you did not want the school food you could get the restaurant food. i remember an asian bowl day and little caesars day. could get a personal pizza or crazy bread. im 27 for reference

Those were amazing. I remember pigging out and eating 3 of them at lunch once because 2 of my friends didn't want theirs.

LOL!
What hoisted Tory rich land did you live in?
We have things called niggers.
Niggers receive something called EBT to purchase food.
Niggers also neglect to use that EBT money to purchase food for their children's lunches.
Now nIglets get free lunches.
Now non-niggers get charged $3 for a slice of crappy pizza to offset the price of the niggers free meal.

riblet sandies were keto as fuck brah, seveteen different meats in one compartment

member the half-charlied turkey n gravy, NCbros?

based bosco sticks

was the name of my halo 2 gamertag

So glad I live in japan where there are minimal niggers and pakis

Texas here. We had papa johns set up every Wednesday and 2 for $1 Otis Spunkmeyer cookies every MWF. I'm 21.

>feeding children $0.78 worth of "nutricious" value on a daily basis
Why do Americans do this?

You just made me feel nostalgic as fuck goddam

Fried fish with mac and cheese. But that was over 20 years ago when fish was still safe to eat.

>posting in threads they dislike for the sheer opportunity to think about America
Why do Europeans do this?

Curiosity. Now answer the question.

In elementary school, potato wedges were pretty plain 99% of the time.

One time though, it was seasoned and it made all the difference. It was probably just a lot of salt and pepper, but it blew my mind after being used to just normal plain potato wedges. I was volunteering with some other classmates as the person who'd put the food on the trays and nearly got in trouble for eating potato wedges during the shift.

>tfw grew up in a poorfag area
>tfw had actual Pizza Hut and Subway in the cafeteria

Our school may have had educational issues caused by low funds, but at least the food wasn't shit except the floppy grease sponge fries.

My schools have always been cooking quality food, as has every other school in my country. My current favourite is the prawn noodles, but I enjoy the big salad bar and sandwiches

Because they aren't very smart. Food that is regarded as the very best there, is what we buy on a daily basis in every store

My school used to have vegetable beef soup and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

slightly better

Pre queen nigger, pizza day and pizza dunkers. We also sold donuts but the negro adminkstration ruined it. Basically, after 8th grade when that was changed, i started making my own lunches

My high school had these red cup looking things with two flaps that folded over the top that came with this kind of spicy popcorn chicken. I think the cups said munchies on them or something, can't fucking find out what they were but they were good. Toward the bottom they had really crispy breading bits with no chicken.

Not American but one of my favourites were black pudding and potato cakes with lingonberry jam that was served every now and then at every school I went to.

My favourite was cheese souffle sandwich with peanut sauce or chicken sate sandwich with peanut sauce. We dutch love our peanut sauce.

High school had a separate stand for cold lunches away from the cafeteria that sold baguette sandwiches and salads. The bread was always hard as fuck and even harder to chew, lacked any flavor whatsoever, too drizzled in seasoned mayo, but at it least it was actual food compared to the frozen microwave crap in the cafeteria . Always had meat and cheese, but the guy kept changing the combination each day.

this

I always used to pack a lunch to school but on mini pizza day I would trade my PB and J for one

Many people didn't like these but they were my favorite.

BASED CRISPITO

Why do the schools provide food? Where I live kids pack a lunch from home.

Which countries have school food and why?

What kind of downie would trade mini pizzas for a fucking pb&j?

We would occasionally get hot Italian subs which were really dope.

Most of this looks to be from the US. In Sweden we see school lunch as a class issue and the fact that ensuring that the kids eat well enough is important for their school performance and will help them pay more in taxes in the future.

It's quite a common thing in many modern/1st world country's, if it's a new concept to you I have no idea where your front. Somewhere where the government dosnt put much investment into schools?

>zombies
wat

>nasty gross nacho day

>based
>halo2
>fucking 2004 saying 'based'
you're a meme god.

Holy shit, we must be about the same age. The cheese sticks were awesome, and at my school we called those fiesta sticks and they were the special every Tuesday I believe.

Do y’all remember pizza puffs?

those square pizzas

During my elementary & middle school years, they usually served jamaican meat pies once every other week, and they've pretty much been my livelihood, until I moved onto high school, where it's been nachos grande ever since.

Now, here I am. An unemployed, 20 year old, sad, pathetic cow of a man, wasting his life away posting on a Cantonese stick figure drawing imageboard. Funny how time flies like that.

back when i was in high school my caf was staffed by middle aged italian women so the panzos and sauce there were fucking great

god those things were fucking disgusting

im so glad my parents started making lunch for me when i complained about how gross the school lunches were

wtf is a zombie?

spaghetti our pizza.

Best breakfast food

The corn dogs. Shit, I still love them today too.

The best part is there was absolutely no way they could fuck them up.

When I was in elementary, we had old ladies volunteer and make everything from scratch. My favorite was the spaghetti and meatballs. Holy shit, the meatballs were massive. Where ever you are cafeteria old ladies, god bless, god bless.

They can be really good with some Cajun seasoning

French fries, but we didn't get those until high school. In elementary school I guess delicious ITALIAN DUNKERS

I wouldn't really know. I only ate off brand peanut butter with bottom shelf jam sandwhiches on the cheapest stalest bread from the first day of school until grade 9 or later. sometimes i wonder what it was like to be a non poor fuck and be able to buy shit at the cafeteria

>provide children with excellent school nutrition to help them grow to be smart, healthy, efficient citizens
>throw them out of their homes, put them in cuck sheds and force them to watch as Hans Jamal al-Muhammed impregnates his wife

Brave Sweden.

I'm from the Netherlands. And pushing garbage-tier processed ''food'' doesn't seem like an improvement over, well anything really. All it does is create more obese children.

Also, how come Americans don't dismiss goverment regulated luches as communism?

My school had these but I preferred the spicy chicken sandwiches because they were actually solid breast meat and not a processed hockey puck

inverse, the """"Turkey Dinner""""" that was just extremely processed turkey chunks on an ice cream scoop of mashed potatoes covered in the worst gravy imaginable was worse than prison food. It looked and smelled like vomit.

>sweden 5% muslim, 92% white
>US 1% muslim, 60% white
By your logic Jamal and Tyrone have had every white woman in the US.
Brave amerimutts

My school only had a cafeteria that sold unhealthy garbage, everybody packed their lunch

My favorite thing was the chicken caesar wraps though, romaine lettuce, chicken strips, bacon crumble, croutons, shredded cheese and a big dollop of caesar dressing cold out of the fridge and slightly soggy makes the reward system in your brain light up like crack

Nope... we are saying most swedes are genetically dead ends and infertile. Blondes will be extinct in a few generations.