Man v. Food was the worst shit ever

Man v. Food was the worst shit ever

Other urls found in this thread:

guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/largest-hamburger
youtube.com/watch?v=A-tyn1EnLwg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It’s still on, they just got a new guy that more obnoxious

I think it was fun to watch

it was fun but I actually liked the first half of the show that was him travelling to restaraunts, I found the challenge part of the show boring.

It should have just been him travelling around being a better Diners Drive Ins and Dives

I hated when he did that gay M sign with his fingers

The best part is when he told someone to kill themselves and he got swept under the rug for a new dude

The challenges we're stupid but I did enjoy watching this dude feel like complete shit

IIRC didn't people actually give him SHIT for losing weight? Like he was posting about how he was feeling so much better after getting healthy and people got mad at him cause reee muh fat acceptance, and he told them to fuck off and got in trouble.

Anyway he left the show for health reasons

For a novelty food show it was actually pretty entertaining. I don't see what the issue is here.

What happened is that he posted with "#thinspiration" and someone got pissy because it might have had something to do with anorexics and they got into a real big internet scuffle that resulted in some bad publicity.

I legitimately enjoyed watching the show. I haven't bothered to check out the new version.

To add: Adam Richman is 100% bro-tier. He's not an arrogant prick like faggots such as Bobby Flay and he eccentric but not overwhelmingly obnoxious like Guy Fieri. I'd have a beer with him.

What challenges were actually good tasting

yeh like shooting fireworks out of your ass and shit

food was the winner. man never stood a chance.

They should have sous vide that shit.

I miss the old Travel Channel shows that showed you the "famous" places to go in cities. Like there were episodes on hotdogs, donuts, spicy wings etc.

did he really eat that?

Well, you're basically an idiot.

Why is it so black?

N/A

I like how he progressively got better at the heat challenges to the point where super fucking spicy hot wings barely even phased him in the later seasons.

It was a team challenge. They called in a bunch of "local celebrities" like a KISS cover band and amateur wrestlers and shit to eat it.

The first half of the show is always enjoying the local food, trying to educate the viewer or interest us in trying new things.

The second half is this fat disgusting freak trying desperately and painfully to wolf down absurd amounts of aforementioned "delicious food" and you just know that he's going to vomit as soon as they stop taping

The size of that burger is absolutely ludicrous. It can't be for a one man challenge.. Is it?

you sound like a boring cunt, mate

I briefly appeared in the background of this show when he went to The Chicken or The Egg. He was kind of annoying and disdainful, but he could've been having a bad day because he was in the Jersey shore.

I saw Adam Richman in a restaurant in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw Richman trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Rustler's pre made burgers in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the Burgers and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

old pasta, throw it away

I saw Barack Obama in a restaurant in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw Obama trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Rustler's pre made burgers in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the Burgers and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

As an American, I must apologize for this abomination. I mean what the fuck? The outside of the burger is BURNT, BURNT! The ratio of the patty to everything is just completely off. I mean if you're gonna make a burger that big, you should at least add cheese interlayers. Otherwise, you're just shovelling ground beef into your mouth. And what's with the bun? It looks like a bun that someone has sat on. For the bottom bun this is understandable, but there is no excuse for the top bun. I mean have some pride people!

Its not a burger, to make those fucking monstrosities you have to bake them which makes them a giant fucking meatloaf.

Unironically a good show.

why would they use one patty instead of three or four large, but thinner patties?
they most likely wouldn't have burnt to a crisp if they did that, and they could have used more cheese, which would have added to the record

Because it was a world record and so it had to be one patty.

the current world record has three patties though
guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/largest-hamburger

This honestly looks so fucking disgusting.

Yeah. And competitive eating itself is pretty disgusting.

It's pretty interesting though.

Do competitive eaters puke up what they ate afterwards? I can't imagine the acid reflux they must experience.

Not typically since throwing up is pretty hard on all parts of your body. You don't want to do it on the regular.
Plus you have to eat big to get big, come on!

How is the new guy?

Don't forget the kiss cover band was made up exclusively ofmidgets.

Man, I wonder how that guy learned to open his throat and control his gag reflex like that.

Imagine making it sous vide

Nah, it was pretty good actually

It's an american show user

It was a great show. I still ocasionally use the term 'meat sweats'.

On Veeky Forums.

>Judging
>Judging on 4chans cooking board
Virgin, you'll live and die a virgin

Can confirm
No homo

I would actually take like a quarter slice of one of these.
youtube.com/watch?v=A-tyn1EnLwg

true this

his tv personality seems like his real personality, not totally manufactured like fieri, and not a total dickhead like flay

anything you can do we can make nukes

>lol you have to finish the entire thing to win
>they put twice as many fries as they do the actual course so less people win the """""sandwich eating content"""""
I hate dumb meme contests like this

I assume all of them for the first portion. This or that steak is fine, but all of them is hell.

based Adam Richman

wtf i love adam richman

lel

>Adam (((Richman)))

Source?

No they weren't, I saw that one the other day.

Haha, it's funny because I'm retarded.

Ginormous food is much worse

looks dry

What I meant when I posted is it used to be briefly broadcast on french TV, and it was hilarious to watch it with my parents.

Not as charismatic but I'm willing to give him some time to get more comfortable hosting the show.

He's pleasant but no one to write home about.

>better Diners Drive Ins and Dives
Not possible
Guy Fieri is the best possible person to be in a show like that

50lbs of ground beef stuffed into a garbage bag, tossed in Jacuzzi for 20 hours.

What challenges do you think you could do? spicy ones should be fine, eat and suffer afterwards. the problem with the big ones volume wise it'll go cold before you finish. if the food was kept throughout the challenge, should be able to manage better.

this. swallowing cocks work fine.

OP was the biggest fag ever

never forget the moment on "beat bobby flay" where he repeatedly tried to refer to caul fat as "Crepinette" to bolster his nonexistent credentials as a chef and alton leaned in like a G and said "caul's fat." to remind him he's a piece of shit phony

bobby flay is a big pussy faggot fake chef

Nah barefoot contessa is worse. I don't even see the appeal. I think it's for old people to help with napping.