Tfw spend $20 a day on food during my night shifts

Tfw spend $20 a day on food during my night shifts.
Help.

Stop it!

is that too much or not enough

I work overnight as well. Learn to pack your own lunch.

>Chicken salad kid, canned sardines, pouch salmon, etc. All 1-3 dollars a serving.

>Low Calorie greek yogurt, 6 pack, 5 dollars, aka $1 a serving

>Package of string cheese. lets say 20 sticks? 2 sticks a serving. 5 dollars. >$1

>A small container of some sort of fruit

>a high fiber granola bar

ETC and so forth, your lunch will cost about 5-6 dollars and be about 600-700 calories with plenty of protien and fiber to make you feel fuller longer

That's too much, sometimes it's closer to $30.

I can't live on this, when I am at work, I crave big tasty meals. If I were to make myself lunchbox food I'd start to hate it very fast.

Stop being fat.

I am literally underweight. I am 6'1" and weigh under 70 kg, I am really skinny. When I am bored or stressed and I have nothing mind absorbing to do I get hungry, I don't know why, had it in school too.

I spend $7 for food a week. I only eat once a day though and the rest of money most likely goes to drinking

do you mean $20 a night???

Beer is liquid bread

I love the taste and I don't really have enough money to buy hard liquor unless i buy those shitty tasting ones that costs like $2.20

dude i also work night shifts just buy food at a store and cook two meals ahead of time.
first meanl
>6 ounces of beef
>8 ounces of green beans
>12 ounce protein shake
Second meal
>7 ounces of grilled chicken
>8 ounces of steamed cauliflower
>12 ounce protein shake

all that equates to maybe 50 mins of cooking and preparing and it is nice and healthy

iktf that feel user
I spend a lot on food too

>not having free dinner at your job
what kind of distopian hell do you work for?

some people dont work at McDonalds, user

>I can't live on this, when I am at work, I crave big tasty meals. If I were to make myself lunchbox food I'd start to hate it very fast.
>on a board for cooking
>doesn't want to learn to cook tasty meals
what the fuck are you even doing bitchboy?

Where can I buy a chicken salad kid?

Then cook big tasty meals. What do you like to eat? Make that.

Make crockpot stews, ive made at least 5 hearty dinners with 1 crockpot, i can stretch it to 7. If you have fridge space to pack it all and take em as you go, easy filling meal.

(10+lb pork or beef roast or shit cut like chuck and treat yourself with a couple cuts high in collogen like a fee oxtail in there.)

Make your own recipe of spices or just pour in beef broth half way up and water the rest, dont worry about adding salt to taste just yet itll come out more precise if you add sea salt or table salt at the end.

Gauge your black pepper/paprika/cayenne etc but my go to is just 2 sweet onions sliced in quarters throw in as is and celery + carrots cut into 2 inch pieces.

Slow cook for 10-12 hours and skim the fat or leave it, then season to taste. Pull the meat apart or keep it in chunks. I cook potatoes seperate and add them into my containers to prevent the dish from being too starchy and the potatos melting.

Good luck user. You can do a beef stew for one week, then a chowder or ala king the next, or spend 2 days cooking and every other it, anf you have staggered meals for 2 weeks for about maybe $10 total a day if you factor prices. (I live in hawaii so its a lot for me, by example.)

Good luck.

My minimum effort meal for work:
>~$9 pack of 6 chicken breast
>$3 bag of potatos

>Put chicken on cookie sheet
>Season
>Throw in oven for 30-40 min at 375 freedim units
>Pack 1 breast per day, refridgerate the others
>Bake potato(s) in microwave
>Mash for easier reheating

Pack as many potatos as you can eat

Also, one huge thing thats helped me to stop snacking so much is gum.

Constantly chewing tricks your mind to not enter that "Im hungry because Im bored but I dont realise that" state

the chicken salad kid is a little known old west gunfighter. he is most famous for running away and dying of old age.

Then stop doing the graveyard shift. It's killing both you and your wallet.