Nobody on Veeky Forums is able to deb8te me

Nobody on Veeky Forums is able to deb8te me.

Other urls found in this thread:

tryruby.org/levels/1/challenges/2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correct_the_Record
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What if it's just that no one wants to

>deb8te
the t & the e (you) employ to conclude this fashioning of a verbal idea are superfluous. Just sayin'.

I can

try to debate me

just fucking try

Maybe he means "debatee", my m8y

If everywhere you go stinks really bad
perhaps it's time to smell your armpits?

What book is that?

No you can't.

>deb(eight)te
>deb(ate)te
>debatete
here's an arguement -- you're retarded kys
10 line rebuttal

120 Days of Sodom

:^)

180 days of sodom

I am all burnt out from debating but i am just gonna hijack your thread.

How can I get paid to shit post? Literally this is all I am good at. And I can type very fast and have received 3 random complements on my writing in the last week while typing 15k words on reddit. The 2 weeks before that I typed another 15k words on reddit. This is in addition to my posting on Veeky Forums.

So my question is should what is the best way to start making DOSH quick as a writer? I know there is freelancing and I was wondering what you guys though the best site is? Reddit/getpaidtowrite is pretty dead and there is very limited demand.

Obviously I need to start working on projects of my own and type up a manuscript but I'm just asking what your guys's advice is?

Also I was thinking instead of going to a publisher I would just host an E book on a kind of interactive light novelish type of website with some kewl aesthetics and then try to e beg for revenue because selling a manuscript without an established name is hard. What do you guys think of this? The style of website would be like the ruby tutorial site:
tryruby.org/levels/1/challenges/2

>reddit
pls go

You could find an agency whose job it is to influence public opinion on a public person like a politician. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Correct_the_Record worked for Hillary Clinton. However bots might take over this area soon.

Ohh! I see! He'll prove his point by keeping mum... ... ....

Men get paid more than women

Oh man thats like working for satan. And if they have any access to personal internet history they would DQ me.

Is 5 cents per word decent pay? Does anyone have experience doing this kind of thing?

What are ways of monetizing writing that are novel, no pun intended?

bugs.. easy with the liver

And it should stay that way amirite

You're too good, OP. I remember when I tried to debate you and got humiliated so hard, your arguments were out of this world.

Then why do companies mostly higher men if there's people out in the workforce that they can underpay

420 days of sodom

Because the Jews that control the world are sexist