Runny yolk

>runny yolk
do people really do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/xwzrd4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

People...don't?

10/10 with rice or bread. on a plate by itself, no thx.

What does it taste like? In my 21 years of life i have only had it 1 once.

Tastes like a fried egg.

only by accident.

hate when i cut into what i think is a medium-well egg, and a pool of yolk appears.

have to get some toast or something to mop it up.

Of course not. It's just an elaborate prank, like Bielefeld.

What does that taste like?

Between cooking the yolk runny and hard I like mine cooked to the consistency of a gel so it doesn't spill everywhere but it's not as dry and chalky as over cooked eggs.

Yeah that's the sweet spot

obviously, the only way to eat yolk

people who break it tho are fucking subhumans.
nothing better than eating just the whites until you are left with a delicious, unspilled spoonful of yolk for the last

Bags of sand

I honestly believe the runny yolk and omelette thing is an elaborate troll

Of course people eat runny yolks, poached eggs are the patrician's egg.

Now, what we really need to talk about is how old that egg is.

It's 100 years old and pissed on by 12 year old han chinese boys.

I thought thats what boobies felt like

Its also what eggs tasste like

gotcha

>Of course people eat runny yolks
whats wrong with you ?

Nothing really. If you're buying quality eggs, the yolk has a rich flavor to it and is a kind of sauce for some really good bread.

What's wrong with you? Scared of salmonella or something?

The only good reason to prefer it cooked through is for portability.

I feel like I'm falling for bait, but whatever, have your (you).

They do if they're wild animals

Can't dip your soldiers in a hard yolk

My mommy made the best eggs. Really crispy almost burned on the sides and little bit of runny yolk.
Now when im living alone, for years i've been making them little too runny, both yolk and whites.
Untill my gf made sunnyside ups for me.
Makes them exactly the same as my mom used to. I will never fry eggs myself ever ever again.
I love this woman.

>dip your soldiers
bongs pls go

Crippling autism.

My favorite is over medium but its hard to get the timing right so they usually just end up being over easy

> gee you cant have fun AND eat a delicious breakfast

The no fun allowed Americans are here, right on time. Haven't you got a protest to go to?

go "dip" your "soldiers"
disgusting

I used to like my eggs scrambled & well-done but I now emulsify about a tablespoon of butter into my scrambled eggs and cook them until they're not runny but still soft

runny yolk is the best though. put the egg into random dishes and then you can mix it in to what your eating. fucking delish desu senpai

Bait thread. OP is a boring moron. Saged.

I used to think sunnyside-up eggs looked cool on my plate, but unless you have bread (and I don't eat bread) there is no point.

nigga I saw the pic whilst scrolling and am going to do it RIGHT now

I break them though, and I'm a certified patrician. What say you now bro?

Runny yolk makes me cum

Scrambled > Sunny Soy Up

Plenty of sauces are made from egg yolks, like hollandaise. The yolk of an egg can actually taste good.

This. I prefer a slightly cooked yolk by itself or in a sandwich. Runny if with toast/biscuits bacon and all that jazz.

Wiping up the yolk from a soft boiled egg with slices of andouille sausage is god tier

ur an idiot

>not soynny side up

why do americans not have dippy egg and soldiers?
for people with zero class you certainly like to act pretentious when it comes to food, even though most of the shit you shove down your gullets is processed unknown tosh

This. Sunny side up, completely uncooked yolk, eat all the white than eat the yolk whole. Only correct way to eat eggs.

Yes, I am from Mexico. It taste great and have a nice texture

You are gay

Good ol' dip eggs

>Not dipping buttered toast into the yolk
You are wrong, user

runny yolk and toast are top tier

>runny yolk
>white cooked so that the edges get a lil crispy
>on top of buttered toast
>lick the plate like an animal

Not using salted fresh hot corn tortilla made by your abuelita in Mexico watching the news of the beheadings in Manzanillo

Solid yolks are a crime against eggs

That flavor packed, fatty, bright yellow liquid oozing out of the yolk, running over some of the salt on the egg white and dissolving it before spilling onto your plate to be a dipping sauce for your egg whites and the rest of your food is the best part

>clicks image to get better look
>stays the same size
Fuck you and everything you stand for, OP.

am i the only one that will mix some salt and pepper and sprinkle it in the dippy egg periodically

Here.

This is a painting.

You sound fat

Brown edges are haram

im not fat at all. only a little bit
try it next time. put a pinch on your egg every now and then. more pepper than salt

i mean only a little bit of salt not a little bit fat lol

i hate that it tightens up and sticks to the plate so fast you have to like rub it hard to get all of it

So good.

I would dip a chip in that

This. It's the only correct answer.

I love that so much.

Yummy Yummy

>no butter and marmite on the soldiers

disgusting

dailymotion.com/video/xwzrd4

i rapidly mix an overeasy egg on my plate so it becomes somewhere in between scrambled and runny.

for you, dear

eggs always look so delicious and then I eat one and it makes me wanna puke

threads like this make me lose faith in the world

What is toast for?

>wanting a fully cooked yolk
Do you like you meat well done as well. Holy fuck some people just miss the point of enjoying food entirely.

>not eating runny eggs on top of a bed of potatoes with spam, an orange on the side and a giant glass of ice water to wash it down
Why even life, farm?

Some people like them even runnier. It's pretty good.

i prefer them boiled and put in a bowl

The problem is people who think a runny yolk should literally be raw, as in OP pic.They should have a pudding consistency. It's disturbing how many people seems to relish slurping up tepid mucus yolks.

Do you think Americans have the restraint to dip a thin piece of toast into an egg and take small bites out of it? Their frustration would lead to retard rage and damaged breakfast ware

>runny whites
Disgusting

i like it. especially when it is mixed together with something like grits, or rice.

Gotta eat fast bic boi

>make fried eggs and mash potatoes/or platanos
>break yolk over the mash
>mix that shit up

If I'm eating it with pancakes or something I make it hard.

>Certified patrician
Post your certificate then

>Malaysian
Fuck you, Singapura STRONK

Of course people really do that, it goes well with toast. Especially rye toast with butter.

Just learned the secret to soft boiled eggs perfectly cooked every time. Not gonna share it though.

Oh look it's redit. No one cares about your gay little secrets fag boy. Get the fuck outta here

Awww, somebody's triggered.

Over easy, over hash browns is God tier

yes ,people who wants salmonella

It tastes like that one time you tried it.

Over medium is the best of both worlds.

I always get it at iHop because apparently they can't read that I asked for medium-well. That's when I just cut everything up and mix it with the hash browns and it becomes an impromptu edible.

this 2bh

You disgust me

You're a picky eater. Everything disgusts you.

you forgot the 'white people' bit

who the fuck even dips bread into an egg??
are you autistic
eat it on top of your buttered bread you colossal faggot

Did it take you 10 years ?