Describe a giant structure like this as short and sweet as possible /without/ likening it to a flower...

Describe a giant structure like this as short and sweet as possible /without/ likening it to a flower. Hard mode: without using the words geometry, wings, or petals.

It was not human, not life as we would call it, and yet it breathed in and out with steady rumbling breaths, and grew tall.

NIGGA QUIT THROWIN YO CAR KEYS IN THE AIR

It was like a pinecone became a cyborg angel.

A spiky windmill with odd chunks of steel which is tall

The towering mass splintered into blades large enough to change the weather below them.

what in FUCK is that supposed to be?

Like some colossal mechanical insect, black dragonfly with chipped razor wings, had set itself down upon the tip of a barbed and sky-piercing spire, finally, to die.

It had a rib cage of razor blades, and a spine of fractured frost

This is the last board I expected to see Armored Core related stuff on. Good taste OP.

Some awful mass that seemed to bleed into the sky

A giant fan made out of Final Fantasy weapons

A massive plantlike structure that resembled a frill necked lizard in surface area distribution, and had been genetically altered by some supreme technology.

Big soma'bitch came down here like an ipod fucked a wasp. Angry mother fucker. Big too. Shot it with my 12 gauge and it fucked right off back to who knows were. Goddamned interdiminsional cattle rustlers need to stop landing in my fuckin' cornfield. Dunno why them soma'bitches need to study corn for. Theys already mastered goddamn faster that light travel. Cunts.

>this is Veeky Forums trying
>I've listened to writing critique from these people

Shit

Not bad

Best

A giant spiky worm with a multitude of blades sticking out horizontally at the top.

A hellish turnstyle in open air, akin to those razor windmills obstacles in video games.

I would never critique an already shitty writer. What's the point?

What is that? It reminds me of some closed-eye hallucinations I had one time after taking 100mg of zoloft and smoking weed. I didn't know what the fuck was going on. Then I realized I had triggered myself some kind of mania because SSRI can produce that sometimes. I was full energy all day, feeling sharp as a knife. Very happy because I had been extreamly depressed for months and I thought I had found a way out. When night came and I went to sleep, when I closed my eyes I could "see" or better said "percive" some kind of movement. Then it started feeling like I was going inside some kind of tunnel and then all my visual field was full of moving-in-patterns-three-dimensional vectors and particles, all in a kind of black and red-ish colour. All those things felt like they came from far away, there was depth. I saw something similar to the structure in that image, but it was moving as all it's parts were. It was also very "far away". All the stuff I saw had an alive-architectural-structure vibe to them, except for some fishes that were swimming around. They looked like a very raw 3D animation. When I opened my eyes, the weak moonlight made be able to see my pillow and it was like melting in really little waves. I have never touched SSRI again.
Thanks for reading my blog.

A mad design, like the architects knew nothing but anime and videogame concept art.

Thanks for reminding me just how uninspired this shithole really is

perceive*
ftfm

This bigass bullshit, you don't even want to know.

SSRIs greatly reduce the effects of weed generally. I've smoked a ton while on 200mg of zoloft and felt very little with only one exception.

The tower seemed to think it was more imposing than it was. It didn't deserve the space it so proudly took up.

Describe it yourself, faggots.

>waah waah impress me

Eat shit.

I did, faggot. Why would I link the two posts?

A towering STD about to go airborne.

A palm tree needing sun and water.

I got diagnosed bipolar a few months later so I guess that explains my oh-so-unique-reaction the combo. A friend of mine was on zoloft for a lot of time and the retard smoked weed all the time. As far as I know he never experienced something like what I saw.
It probably sounds like made-up bullshit but I know what I saw. Sadly, I fail to see a solid explination to it. Maybe mental illness + drugs + half sleep/half awake-state should be enough to explain it. But what amazes me is that not even on acid I had got such crazy closed-eye visuals.
I was really fucked up back then. In those times I was reading Don Quixote and I think the whole tragic-delusional-hero theme helped me. Such a great book. It can feel very crude and dry at times but is completly amazing, it just takes a little effort.

Same as this user you're outta your league kiddo

A menacing ceiling fan structure of metal and doom obscuring the sky.

Stupid metal flower

A monstrous structure, black and slender, crowned with outspread blades.

Which was yours?

This grand, flaring spine; Musk's masterpiece.

Not bad at all

Really fucking huge death flower murder metal king.

not as good as

nies

Guess

bigass structure resembling a mutated mosquito with an icy dick

This is the best yet.

I dig it

The chad tree

A vision relieved me of my breath, the sight that filled mine eyes was a gargantuan dragonfly, composed of obsidian and adorned with blades that pierced the clouds.
It had no eyes to speak of, but I knew it watched me with the fervor of a predator and an insatiable hunger.

The towering mass?

Chad tree > virgin shrub

What do you like about it?

ITS SOME ELDRITCH SHIT Y'ALL

It stood, and would stand, for years; the arid prairie lay in its comforting shadow - a lone land-mark taller than any other for miles in every direction.

No but you got one word right

Monstrous and crowned are good words that project thoughts of power and danger. I would throw industrial somewhere in there too for good measure to get the whole idea across.

A beanstalk with giant metal rays radiating out the end

swiss army knife spread across heaven

A giant beast of metal that reaches the sky, from the bottom until the top it is covered with spikes and in its end, the building expands in blade-like structures, in its form, it is like a cold and eternal firework that could never reach its final form

I'd agree. Though I think black and slender doesn't add anything.

Fuck are you the car keys user? I might be illiterate.

A great construct loomed in the clouds, floating in a quaint normality as if it was amongst its kin. It was formed if whirling blades and bristling spikes, which to behold left the viewer with questions that would never be quelled. The construct held no answers for the onlookers, it would only spill its secrets to he who braved the enigma itself.

>what in FUCK is that supposed to be?
That's the Answerer. It's bristling with Kojima weaponry.

Too many adjectives

I knew I'd get this response and I still didn't change it.
Kill me

a massive tower made of what seemed like glowing gothic ironwork, with what could be mistaken for bridges, long-reaching and imposing, extending from all sides and in all directions

Big ol' black, spikey bridge dick twirlyloo

A makeshift drill that blossomed to reveal its brittle innards. What was once its shell now keep sunlight away from its fragile, icy core, which struggled to balance the delicate structure.

A mechanical butterfly of sorts, as cold and menacing as the sky around it, piercing the earth with its icy, lifeless proboscis.

Plz rate. I'm an amateur. Feedback is greatly appreciated. :)

A sublime being hanging from the sky, with legs jutting out like a thousand nails all struck through each other.

I would never include something this gay in any of my stories.

Stop insulting my waifu the Eldritch Palm you little shit

Giant, incredibly ugly and useless windmill designed by some nerd who had obviously never looked at a real building before

And the bridges flowed inexorably together, and beneath their carpellary epicenter was the great steel stalk, growing into the ground.

pls r8

bogus

:(
I was actually kind of proud of it.

A bit too verbose to get published nowadays, I think.

I like the steel stalk bit

bump
plz rate me too

These are my favourite
Rest are all too verbose or feel as if they are dictating the author's exact observations in a report.

Black, steely, titanite; it's stem spined and crowned by a violent star.

Big black chingadera.

pls r8

Can we have threads that are just people posting images and then others attempting to describe the subject of the image as eloquently as possible? it seems very productive.

Gustav saw the alien technology climb into the skys, saw it extending claw-like fingers in all directions and it seemed to him as if this metallic monstrosity was nothing but a giant grappling hook hurled upwards to tear down the heavens themselves.
Whaddya think?

lol

Kek'd

What's the most Veeky Forums /m/ media?

seconding this

>Black, steely, titanite;
It's okay
>its stem spined and crowned by a violent star.
not perfect, but better

ty vm senpai

Place where a JRPG boss lives

a fellow masochist i see

It did not resemble a flower in any way.

A polylithic umbrella frame of dark metal

Armored Core, maybe. It's not a plot-heavy series at all, but there is something stoic and hopeless about it that impacts me more than some Veeky Forums.

Looks like an overly complicated windmill concept that was drawn by a hack artist who over-relied on photo-bashing, has no understanding of engineering nor has an eye for pleasant looking architecture. Except it's real.

Agreed. Likely because the same team designs Bloodborne and Dark Souls. It's a shame Armored Core doesn't get the same attention.

It was a darkened, ash brown coconut tree that looked diseased.

This is a good thread. Do make more.

The description itself is alright but the imagery feels uninspired, especially so after 'great' and 'growing'.

The cat doesn't look great. It doesn't look that bad either, until it dipped its tail into shit.

It looked like a poorly thought out megastructure from some bullshit science fiction videogame.

bump
plz rate me too senpais

The drone swooped down and settled this strange metallic object in front of my house. I looked at it and thought only one thing: dildo.

You don't have to bump yourself twice, faggot.
You need to stop using so many adjectives. Work on cutting down your adjective usage by at least 50%.