Hi. I ran out of syrup and the cravings are pretty hard to deal with. will jelly/jam hydrate me...

Hi. I ran out of syrup and the cravings are pretty hard to deal with. will jelly/jam hydrate me? It doesn't say it's made with water and its got tons of sugar in it.

I keep smelling it. Temptation is hard but i need answers first

Google doesn't have very good images of jam

I'm more than positive that it will hydrate me but not really enough. Even a smidge is something i can't do, but please answer. the cravings

Fuck there are not enough images of jelly. Seriously this is about it. Everything else is just Smuckers. Just answer the question people. Get off your fucking moral high grounds and help me out here

I know you guys see this
Your board is slow as molasses

What if i just lick the jelly? That probably won't hydrate me, right?

What kind of chefs and cooks don't know anything about food? You guys are a dissapointment

just drink water, you retard

Why don't you just answer the question

Dry fast?
You're probably better off with honey.

What the fuck? Craving for syrup? Eating jam for hydration? I hope this is a troll thread. 8/10 bait desu.

Honey is like 15% water, you'd be better off drinking beer.

Dry fast? I'm not sure what you mean
The jelly has a texture like fruit leathers. All i want to know is will it hydrate me?

I was assuming you had cravings because of low blood sugar

Jam is made by boiling fruit and sugar together and then reducing it.

Haha don't you worry your pretty little head about my reasons. I only want an answer

Thanks. Will it hydrate me? Yes or no.

yeah drink 10 jars a day for health

Are you the retard who tried killing himself buy just eating sweets?

Just neck yourself already, mongrel

Seems like you misunderstood my post. I'm dehydrating myself. Do you understand what it means to be dehydrated? Ok, good. Cravings are something i have to go through, I'm just trying to find ways to suppress that urge to eat and drink. Things like syrup are full of sugar and will only exacerbate my situation. I found this jar of jelly and am just curious if it will quench me or keep me on my path.
Just answer the question already, mongrel

never fucking respond to me again

You got a problem? Just answer the question
Why are answering questions hard for you? How was school? Did you even go to school. It's a a simple yes or no.

Seeing as your pursuits are completely nonsensical and unrelatable to anyone else here, why the fuck did you kill another thread for this?
No one knows, no one cares.

Dude just answer the question

I can't, nor can anyone else because no rational person has ever had any reason to consider this.

Lol you don't know if jelly or more specifically jam will hydrate someone? One jar? You don't know the answer to that? What kind of cooks and chefs are you?

If you are so concerned about it hydrating you, why don't you just go get more syrup?

I was trying to ask it in a way that wouldn't raise suspicion but the cats out of the bag. I'm trying to dehydrate myself
I have a single jar of jelly and an extreme thirst and hunger. What I'm trying to accomplish is to find a way to suppress these urges with things that aren't going to slow me down. If jelly hydrates me, i wont eat it. If it doesn't hydrate me than it will help me suffer a lot less. Not that i can't handle it, but having that option is nice

Yes, it will hydrate you.

That doesn't even come close to answering the question that I asked. It seems like you are more interested in telling some stupid story about yourself than actually following through. If syrup is fine for you my recommendation is to stop talking about the water content of jam and jelly and go get what you are already fine with consuming.

If that was the case the lardass would just eat a spoon of jam instead of talking about hydration.

Great. Fucking great. Why was this so hard? Don't answer I'm out of here

But first you are an idiot. You can't answer a question with another question

Nice job tricking that retard

It doesn't hydrate you though, he's just saying it to spite you.

Why don't you dehydrate like a man?

This thread accurately describes what it's like to be insane

Dumbest thread of the year, and it's still January.

Sage goes in all holes.