Eating Overnight Leftovers

Never gotten sick when eating microwaved overnight pizza(not placed in fridge)
Shouldn't it give me food poisoning?

It's not a sure thing, there isn't some food poisoning fairy that flies around a fucks with any food that is left out for more than 8 hours, the bacteria may get going it may not. The longer you leave it out the higher the chance.

>His stomach isn't able to deal with a bit of bacteria
Soyboi

You think people 1000 years ago threw away everything after a day because they had no fridge?

I've seen people throw out food because it was a few hours old

lmao great job posting that meme! epic kek!

>Shouldn't it give me food poisoning?

Yes, it should. Your food poisoning karma is out of balance. When it catches up to you, you’re gonna shit your pants so hard that you die.

Well they were retarded. Bacteria don't divide that fast. Use your fucking nose, it's a million years old spoilage detector.

The shit in an average pizza is so full of preservatives you could probably leave it out for a week and not get sick

>leave most leftovers on the counter for a few days because the fridge tends to ruin things
>never had an issue with reheating or eating room temperature
Do people actually have that weak of stomachs?

Why would you microwave it when you can put it in the fridge and get 10/10 cold pizza that’s practically another dish altogether. It’s so fucking good I don’t understand why people reheat pizza.

Cold Pizza is disgusting

I eat pizza left out overnight all the time, hell I'll eat it 24 hours left out.
Never gotten sick from it.

also
>Microwaving leftover pizza

Shameful

The only thing disgusting here is your taste my friend

More like million years old booger maker.

>Wife never puts food in the fridge
>Packs me a lunch and just leaves it on the counter
>Including shrimp, oysters, crab, etc.
>Ask her to please use the fridge
>mfw I open the fridge and there is a pack of Ramen there

Lame, I eat cold pizza from the fridge

Your bitch is a dumb one

it's the Carlos Newton "Pizza Effect".

Cheese, bread, cooked vegetables and cooked meat should be able to last 12 hours, especially if they're in a pizza box.

>Everything cooked
You could leave that out for a few days with no issues.

There's only a handful of food poisoning pathogens out there. The most common:

Salmonella
Norovirus
Campylobacter
E. coli
Listeria
Clostridium perfringens

They're killed when food is cooked. They're not going to magically reappear inside your food if you leave it out of the fridge overnight.

No dude, not if your gut isn't already susceptible to shit like that. I once left a rice and tuna dish at work unrefrigerated on Friday and ate it on Tuesday (long weekend). I crushed it all with no side effects. I'm the type who's eaten iffy shit like that without getting food poisoning so YMMV

More like she doesn't have the sand for simple arsenic and is going for a Hail Mary

We cook food around 7-8pm and we only store it around 1pm the following day. Never ever gotten sick even when we ate vegetable soup that had definitely gone sour...

Correct answer

Usually as long as it passes the look and smell test, it is more often than not fine. It is more or less a modern notion that something left out for a few hours or overnight automatically goes bad.