If you could have only one grocery store which one would it be and why?

If you could have only one grocery store which one would it be and why?

I think costco

Cub foods because it's the one I always go to

Godbless minnesomalia

For me it's whole foods

WinCo. Dirt cheap, and a decent variety.

Fuck Seattle impeding on muh freedoms

All the worst grocery chains are out of Idaho, fuck WinCo and Albertsons.
WinCo does have cheap Frank's hit sauce though.

For me it's my local farmers market.

I save a metric shit ton of cash shopping at Costco and they have everything! Except smores cereal. So gotta be costco

Does a person get taxed if he orders coffee with sugar in it? Does he have to order the sugar on the side to not get taxed?

Costco is great except when you don't need/want giant portions of certain things that either spoil quickly or conversely last a long time.

imagine being a dad and your son played baseball and you're not that well off, but you wanna help out as much as possible so you head to costco to pick up a rack of gatorade for the boys but when you get there the price is twice what it should be. you think really hard about it, but then decide you can't really afford it, and leave.
you told them you'd pick up some drinks to throw in the cooler but now everyone is disappointed and your sons friends think he sucks because you live in a city that doesn't trust you to consume things with prudence

Speaking for all NY/Jersy fags it's Shop Rite. And even the filthy Inserra ones where all the rif raff shop.

i cri evrytim.

imagine being morbidly obese porker who drinks gatorade by crate load cooking up imaginary scenario to get mad at soda tax without letting everybody know he's morbidly obese to the point he's wheelchair bound

Get some low alcohol lemonade coolers for the boys since alcohol isn't taxed. You'll be the best dad ever.

It's his God given right to be morbidly obese and bound to a wheelchair

They don't give a shit about what you consume, they want more revenue.

Easy choice.

There is only one grocery store here and it's about 6 isles.

>isles

Asda here, best choice and value, shit quality though. Never had anything bad, but it's nothing on m&s or waitrose

Sam's Club. I can use the app to scan shit as I go and pay so don't have to wait in any lines or interact with anyone, plus 5% cash back on my Discover card.

I pity you poor apes who have yet to make a pilgrimage to THE BIG TEET

Wegman's

Obviously

Korb Torson's

HT has gotten a hell of a lot more variety and selection compared to the way it was years ago but that's the only thing it has going for it. Everything else is ridiculously overpriced.

It literally has the best specials of any grocery store. Maybe the prices are bad if you're slumming it at Aldi or some trashpit, but it has better food than publix or whole foods at half the price

be happy because you live a city that is so progressive and liberal like Seattle.
basketball will be outlawed in a few years anyway. too aggressive and did you know they have a MEN ONLY league? c'mon, its 2018, we should be past that.

Sprouts because it's the only one I shop at since it has quality food for decent prices.

i will love hy-vee forever