Mark Weins

what's his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WErpgU9XS8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=eOGwi-Ycgn8&list=PLufhOGpQz_psSlLsRGBAIAqG5-pCYP-aO&index=13
youtube.com/watch?v=-WpCTMZlgqU
youtube.com/watch?v=pM8x0gTiSdA
youtu.be/OV5fQ6EHFyk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Short answer: race mixing

He just has such a strange face. Like half of the time he is relatively attractive and has really good features in isolation but when you put it all together he looks like a psychopath.

How the fuck does he afford to travel so much?

Is he a trustafarian living it up in Bangkok?

he got a grant to literally travel the world and eat food while doing

wtf who gave it to him

If you have to ask that, the answer is probably "They sucked a dick."

he needs to wear sunglasses
his eyes are revolting

MDMA

Peanuts Weinuts haha!

MMMMMMMMMM

WOW

DELICIOUS

SO GOOD

fuck I wish I got paid to travel the world and eat food

youtu.be/WErpgU9XS8Q

From about 7:20 and on is the most cringe shit I've ever seen in a "tasting" video

All his expressions are weird parodies of what people tell him emotions should be. I swear he's a robot who tries to emulate being human.

the faces he makes makes me rage

Just watch SoloTravelBlog. He basically does the same shit just less creepy. He's an American expat who bums around Asia as an English teacher eating food and banging Asian chicks.

youtube.com/watch?v=eOGwi-Ycgn8&list=PLufhOGpQz_psSlLsRGBAIAqG5-pCYP-aO&index=13 heres Storytime in the Orient.

He looks and expresses himself almost exactly like jake gyllenhaal in nightcrawler.

Ah, there it is. Fpbp

>All his expressions are weird parodies of what people tell him emotions should be. I swear he's a robot who tries to emulate being human.
This. He's on the spectrum or something. He has insincere unmatched facial expressions to what he's actually doing. Marrying someone from another culture is one way to hide it. They don't know enough to figure out he's weird.

The thing that bothers me most about him, more than his weird forehead lift and sounds while eating food, is the utter lack of table manners. I'm nauseated at the overhand fork moving food into his mouth shovel-like, the elbows on the table, both hands in the air, giant oversized choking bites, the talking before even chewing his bite, and the loud noises. He's unknowingly childlike and draws attention to himself while diners around him are intruded upon, and he's talking with his spoon or fork held 2 feet above his bowl in the air, just plain rude mannerisms in polite restaurants. Since he grew up in Arizona, these are choices he's made to be uncouth, which amps up that rudeness from innocently not knowing better. He obviously can't read the expressions on those offended around him.

youtube.com/watch?v=-WpCTMZlgqU

kek
i dont like youtuber. not only him

tru

If ever I travel the world, I want to learn basic etiquette for eating wherever I'm going and how to express gratitude for the food I've received and who prepared it. He's such a fucking American tourist it makes me gag.

the food ranger mogged his shit
youtube.com/watch?v=pM8x0gTiSdA

I don't think he acts American at all though. I think he's more Asian in his mannerisms, he just looks American and speaks English.

Despite his annoying nature, there's one thing he gets right. He does travel for food, and he does seek out the top 4-6 main reasons to go a certain place, foodwise. If they're famous for x in that city, it'll be in his episode, so his research is good.

Yeah he definitely eats like a Chinese. He reminds me of my mom who chews with her mouth open and shares many of his mannerisms.
T. Chink

haha

Still not as bad as that LGM hat wearing howaito piggu.

The fact this asshole has a camera & lens that is worth more than my car makes me even angrier.

he is a Christian who married early, they are all like this

I subscribed

Indian food looks so fucking disgusting and the fact that they it it with their hands only makes it worse. Those poo in loo should be nuked.

>the fact that they it it
You got a stammer, bro?

Yeah, stupid fucking Indians. How dare they it it LIKE, EVER!

Sanpaku

I feel like this image can't be posted enough especially on this board

OOOOOHHHHHH
OHHHHH
OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH

That's just how he is. He even cooks and eats his own food like that.

youtu.be/OV5fQ6EHFyk
>Fpbp

I have no idea what this means.

OHHHH YEAAAHHHH

It means first post best post.

Thanks.

the head cock he does is so fucking annoying

>is newfagging... vocally like recent newfags
>is on the Internet
>doesn't know how to find things
Lurk more, faggot. And then KYS and never post again.

God I hate that fucking fag. I can't watch his videos without my face immediately contorting in disgust. He pisses me off more than jack and john.

> An autistic girl might understand that you like the colour blue, but have no idea that it would upset you if she wandered off to check out the balloons across the street.

What if she thinks yo ass is boring?

Fuck, that's spot on.

she done ate her own lipstick

This guy seems like the typical charisma man. Autistic, but decent looking enough to pull in Asia, so he thinks of himself as a chad.

Why is this shit-holian whispering? Is she from that movie where they can't make a lot of noise or monsters will come?

FPBP

fpbp
>wtf who gave it to him

watch some of his first videos he was/looks completely different. i think he was a hard drug user at some point and it fucked him up.

WHATS WRONG WITH YOUR FAAAACE

Does he ever let his wife eat? Seems like she's always "not feeling well" or something, so he'll have both of their in-flight meals which she hides in the background.

He's had a weird life so it's not surprising he's a weird person. He's positive and smiley to the point where it feels unnatural. He has a crazed look in his eyes. He also does his signature 'wow this tastes good' face far too often, to the point of it becoming cringe.

Still, he's probably putting it on to some extent. It seems international audiences like that kind of overly friendly personality. He also speaks slowly and deliberately so people who have English as a second language can understand better. It could be something he picked up from his traveling.

Regardless, you can't fault his videos for content, since he seems to know exactly where to go to get the best and most interesting street food.

She just seems shy. It's possible her English is bad and so she avoids talking. She seems just like some normal, traditional, quiet housewife type woman, which is funny to think given how she's paired with this over-confident foreigner.

Yeah he really finds the best places to eat but his facial expressions and mannerisms really detract from the food.

He's christian tho, so he's just some conservative midwestern dude who's a little bit autistic.

Probably didn't fit in super well in his hometown, so he went looking for a submissive traditional christian housewife.

He lives with her parents, but that's probably smart travelling that often.

I thought he grew up in Hawaii?

might be mixing it up with another guy but I think he also grew up in Arizona. Hawaii also; I'm thinking his dad was in the military