Nothing could possibly dethrone the McChicken, the best fast food chicken sandwi--

Nothing could possibly dethrone the McChicken, the best fast food chicken sandwi--

>Pic
...Oh...hello, beautiful. I've never seen you here before...

it was v good, wasn't a big fan of their new chicken tenders though

It's 3 times the price of the McChicken and tastes moderately better. Also, you're either a marketer or a drone. Either way, fuck off.

>Internet Tough Guy

chick-fil-a is better

>McDonald’s shill on suicide watch

if i had to choose between paying $3 for this or $4 for dick-fil-gay, i'd go with the latter every single time

I'd rather get three mcchickens

>3 dollars
>not getting a McChicken and a Bacon McDouble for the same price and creating a Bacon McGangbang instead

I have to ask. Are minorities in America so pissy that any depiction of them is "racist"? I'd be more than okay with a white person on the front of a ride.

The thing is, it's usually not minorities making the big fuss over stuff like this, it's liberals with white guilt speaking for minorities.

Over the last several years the only times I've had mcdonalds is at breakfast.

Do they still have the southern style chicken sandwich? Was kind of a chickfila copycat. I remember it being ok. Is this different?

the mcdonalds southern style chicken sandwich is their best one

>Do they still have the southern style chicken sandwich? Was kind of a chickfila copycat. I remember it being ok. Is this different?

>Do they still have the southern style chicken sandwich? Was kind of a chickfila copycat. I remember it being ok. Is this different?
No. This is part of their new buttermilk chicken series, along with their new main chicken sandwich and tendies.

sage shill threads

>classic
>new product

this, although worthless if you live anywhere near a Chick fil a.

That said, classic chicken sandwich is absolutely garbage, whatever method they're using to bread and fry just makes it taste like the lowest quality supermarket tenders that have been sitting under a heat lamp for the past 10 hours (same goes for their tenders now). Just getting the McChicken with Big Mac sauce and pickles is 100 better than that disappointment.

Isn't this literally just the southern chicken sandwich with the new sawesome sauce added?

How is it classic if it was made after the McChicken? Can you answer that, Mr marketing bot?

Out of the way losers, best fast food chicken sandwich ever was the hardees/carls jr spicy chicken.

>this blocks your path

>tomato
dropped

You are the problem fucker the tomato no problem

Raw tomato in anything is disgusting, just like you.

>Not liking a crisp fresh tomato

I bet you don't like mushrooms, onions, or spinach either you child

I like all of those, and eat them regularly. Raw tomato however, can go and fuck itself, just like you.

not him but you are welcome to your opinion, incorrect though it may be

Awwwww baby eats his veggies! Mommy will be so proud!
You're gonna be a big healthy boy when you grow up!

This.

Hola plebs.

I think it's more the depiction of minority characteristics as some kind of costume that upsets people.

the more money you spend the close to real meat the product is
i bought a 4-5 dollar chicken sandwhich from mcdonalds and it wasn't processed patty
desu if i wanted to eat a chicken sandwhich i'd make it myself anyways

The thing is it's not usually liberals with white guilts talking about "cultural appropriation", it's conservisharts with a persecution complex who can't seem to understand the difference between a KKK member saying "nigger" while dragging a bound and gagged black man through the town square with a horse while a lynch mob looks on, and a black person using it as a term of endearment among friends.

I just had one and it was absolute shit, I would have rather gotten tendies and a mc chicken and asked for the sauce to put on the mcchicken.

that was my go to back in the day.

wonder why they dropped it from their menu in the US but still have it in other places like australia.

The original snackwrap... I remember this tasting so good

>being this triggered in a chicken sandwich thread