Fuck McDONALD'S

Fuck McDONALD'S

But a mcgangbang get's me some extra protein every now and then if I'm to tired to cook at the end of the day.

Ever heard of counting calories?

Not everyone is as weak willed as you.

Vegan propaganda is so embarrassing.

Not as cringy as you saying FOR EVERY ANIMAL YOU DON'T EAT, I'LL EAT THREE

What a clever image, you sure got them boss

The same joke doesn't work twice sweetie

Its not a jock its fucking fact

>bbc
>garbage
It's the least biased news source for television, if you don't trust them you might as well not trust anyone

>diet coke
>allergy

What the fuck is that even supposed to mean? I'm all for being healthy but this is some mom-tier facebook babyback bullshit.

you should not trust anyone

I asked about allergies your brainlet. Can you only communicate via "scary" pictures?

Also aspartame is one of the most heavily researched food additives and the only link to cancer is in some rats they pumped several times there body weight full off. I'll trust the independent research over a guy telling me not to trust anything. I bet you don't even get the irony of that.

Thats why i only eat the left half of a burger

thread suxx

wtf is up with the cocacola bottle cap?

What a shitty memes

>why is blood so good?
mmm... tasty.

This thread has given me an entire year's dose of cancer

Why is my son black?

Welp, so much for no fap new year

If it's a fact why don't i have diabetes

How old are you keep drinking it and you will

>a-a-any day now guys, I swear! Reeeeee

Out of all of the posts and facts that link fast food and junk food to death, this one is the least accurate, and obvious fear mongering
Plus GMOs aren't bad, neither is nuclear energy
Plus most of those weren't even made by Monsanto

How the fuck did my mom and her Facebook friends find Veeky Forums?

McPleb

The difference is that those people selling the real food wipe their asses with their hands after taking a shit in the street and just leave their hands that way.

triggered, tubby?

>actually it was Monsanto that nuked Japan, and not the US government

What is health? If fast food is intrinsically excluded from your view of health, it’s time to revise your assumptions. The idea that foods like hamburgers are "unhealthy" reflects a naive, narrow-minded view of what constitutes health.
Most people ostensibly define health as a state: involving lack of illness, possession of a certain body image, ability of the body to do work, etc. But when confronted with someone who meets these criteria and eats fast food, they amend their definition to include "eats healthy food." They cannot accept eating fast food as something a healthy person could engage in, as they have a priori deemed it an unhealthy act. It becomes clear that "health" is not a state one can occupy, but an ongoing series of sociocultural performances. This exclusionary view of health ensures that "health" proper cannot be achieved by certain types of people (lower class). Therefore, if you are not an insensitive, sheltered bigot, you must accept that fast food is healthy.

>tfw when surgeries are paid for by the peoples taxes in my country

QP combo pls, plus a junior chicken

So it would save us all alot of money if people stopped eating shit

Can't disagree with those sexy, luscious trips