Tfw too smart to eat anything that won't feel fear before death

Tfw too smart to eat anything that won't feel fear before death

Tfw too smart to eat meat too, got an all mimosa diet

I mean...if it's slaughtered correctly, wouldn't the animal not see it coming?

The real hypocrisy here is that he claims to care about the welfare of animals, but doesn't care about building an entire industry on the exploitation of illegal Mexican labor

>when the botposter didn't quite understand the thread

>invent white people
>they destroy civilization

Check the Botpos movie

>invent white people (kek)
>white people create modern civilization
>shithole countries people try to destroy civilization
>white people try to keep it from happening

t. buttmad wh*Toid

Fuck off, wh*te devil. Your "civilization" is only where it is today because you stole black technology. You faggots can't even use it right. I can't wait until you crackers are enslaved and your women become concubines for the melanin enriched.

>wh*Te """"civilization""""

black people stole white technology when Chuck Berry's cousin Marvin ripped off the sweet futuristic guitar licks of Michael J Fox.

>exploitation of fellow humans
>destruction of our earth
>waste of scarce ressources
>pollution harbouring new deceases
>poisoning of every human
>endless consumerism
>destruction of moral values
Great "civilisation" you got us in, wh*te "people". Industrial revolution was a mistake and even everyone, even that random berber warchief from the sahara knew at the time.

If they knew anything, what did they do with their knowledge?

You are just upset because we hate you.

so what black or brown shithole country do you live in?

>m-m-my wh*Toid ass is on fire

>so what black or brown shithole country do you live in?
usa

based

My ancestors likely imported yours. your welcome.

And then your ancestor got cucked. I bet your dad, your brothers, your entire senpai all jerk off to blacked.

> usa
so, south or inner city nigger?

>jew
if you didn't look white, the germans wouldn't be the only ones to put you in ovens.

>If they knew anything, what did they do with their knowledge?
I stumbled upon an open letter that random guy I barely remember wrote at the time. Warning against the dangers of industrialization and the plutocracy it would bring. Seemed pretty impressive for a literal camel rider.
I'm not even black you faggot, but being white doesn't mean I'm supposed to gobble that j*w/industrial cock without question.

>WE WUZ
Holy shit faggot can you stop trying to live through your imaginary """"ancestors""" you cockmonger ? Wanna know your ancestors ? Go check the records, and make sure your ancestors weren't Irish pigs slobbering on WASP cock until they finally stopped being called white niggers.