Does anyone outside of Japan eat this filth unironically?

Does anyone outside of Japan eat this filth unironically?

only white girls on firsts dates if you make the mistake to ask them what they would like.

I don't think so
>piece of raw meme meat
>flavorless white rice
>weeb sauce
>$30

No, only ironically

literally every chinese buffet has a sushi chef pumping these out all day
there's a sweatshop factory by my house that makes prepackaged overpriced sushi 24 hours a day and has an extremely high turnover rate because they work you like slave drivers and even the literal dregs of society don't want to bother doing it for minimum wage

Korea, Hawaii, probably some places in China, Latin America...

There are plenty of countries that eat raw fish in some form.

only people i know that eat this are basic thots and beta males trying to fuck them

Ironically might be the wrong word. Seems like it's popular with western mouth breathers that want to seem "cultured" without having to actually do anything.

What has happened to my Veeky Forums?
Where did it all go so wrong.

>He can't make his own sushi.
Pathetic. It's overpriced in restaurants, but it tastes good. Complaining about the price just signals your lack of skill.

Veeky Forums is only for fast food circlejerks and complaining about soy.
Welcome to the post-mobileposting era.

O. Henry, the author most closely linked with exploring the concept of irony, is American. You, are some gook who is not even that good at math likely. That is not ironic, but it is something.

Veeky Forums really is filled with pleb-tier eaters.

Sushi can be delicious. But, it’s one of those ‘you get what you pay for’ situations. $5 sushi from the corner store is not something I would eat. A credible sushi restaurant that sources fresh seafood and has chefs that know what they’re doing can be a fantastic experience.

I like it. It's easy to make and it tastes great. You do make your own food, right user?

>Where did it all go so wrong?
Sometime between 2013-2015. Welcome back. You're here forever.

Veeky Forums here, I eat it for gains when I get sick of chicken

Nope. Bland as fuck, and the sauce and ginger is incredibly overpowering. Japs are retarded.

Are you retarded? You're not supposed to eat the ginger with the sushi. It's there to reset your palate between tasting different types of fish.

Let's be reel, tho.

Wegmans sushi > Whole Foods ewshi

Jesus Christ I fucking hate this board.
>Grocery store sushi

I know, but after a strip of ginger I can't taste anything else but ginger for a few days.

Just went to a sushi place last night and got a variety of sushi/sashimi to try. Rankings as follows:

>egg
>yellow tail
>eel
>shrimp tempura
>crab
>red snapper
>california rolls
>salmon

This list is final. Egg is the clear winner among sushi types. Salmon is bland except for an overwhelming fishy flavor. Would not recommend.

Something might be wrong with you, user. Maybe just don't eat the ginger.

Grocery store susbi is for when you desperate.

Why no tuna? Tuna a best.

Yes.
>tfw live in NYC
>tfw god tier all you can eat sushi for cheap
I really enjoy the taste of the nori and sesami with just about anything, it has a very earthy yet clean quality to it.

Eh, wheres the irony in eating sushi? Explain please

spicy california rolls a best

Nori a best. I love wakame too. Octopus salad is my favorite thing ever when it has sea veggies with it.

>all you can eat sushi
>god tier
pick one, and no, "Lucky Gold 8 Chinese and Sushi Buffet" in Bensonhurst doesn't count

This is the Veeky Forums topic shut in autists use to pretend they have friends to talk to online.

Stop doing this. You're further crippling your life.

It's the only fast food I eat, you get what you pay for, but it's tasty and filling. I often get it if I'm driving home late from a meeting, and can't face the prospect of cooking.

The quality of sushi in the UK does leave something to be desired though, having been to Japan a couple of times I must say even the cheap sushi there is better than most of the stuff over here. The good sushi is in a different league entirely.

Sushi is delicious. Plebs don't like sushi.

>he doesn't know

Jiro Ono

Its not filth, it tastes great but something like dried sausage or cured ham is great to. But wied is riek.

>he's faking it

sushi rolls with a massive pile of spicy poke on top is one of the greatest experiences of my life

Yeah I actually enjoy raw salmon, plain rice, and spicy mayo. Not ironically. Load me up bby

it's not hamburgers so americans cannot understand and it makes them angry

I like sushi a lot, my favourites being inarizushi or mackerel nigiri. but I'm not down with all that avocado spicy mayo mango shit. Even "traditional" makizushi is not for me.